Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Starfall

❈ Reoakee's Breeding Grove ❈ Currently growing (U/C) do not post

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D

Hello and welcome to my breedings. I'm Reoakee. This thread is only for those who have set breeeding permissions. I'm still setting up so this will be closed for now

Basic information on breedings in the shop can be found here
If you are confused on any terms they can be found here

As of right now only Yako kits are available so if you have star-crossed or mixed pairing Koshin the kits will all look like Yako even if they grow into another type.

Last edited:

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Information
  • No begging, whining, guilt tripping or being passive aggressive!
  • Follow all shop and BS ToS!
  • Read ALL of my lists.
  • Only customs and conversions will receive WIPs.
  • Only one form per post!
  • You can enter as many forms as you want!
  • Once a form is taken, please spoiler it, but leave the name/type of the custom visible.
  • If you post the same form in other customs and it gets picked, you could end up with a dupe. Please be mindful of what form is where and keep track of it.
  • If I take your custom, I’ll react to your post with a :love:.
  • If it’s not likely I’ll take your form, I’ll react with 😭.
  • BREEDINGS MUST HAVE A BREEDING PERMISSION. I WILL BE CHECKING
Pricing
My Prices are pay what you want. I accept BS credits and can be talked into Gaia Plat. I DO NOT TAKE RLC. Please check other artists thread if you are after RLC.

Breeding types
You get to keep one starball and the others may be given out however you would like. Let us know if you want the shop to help game out extra starballs.
Rouge- your Koshin x ??? results in 1-2 starballs
Standard- Koshin x Koshin

• With all standard breedings the owners can win up to 2-4 kits per breeding. Breedings between pets with one owner will receive 2-3 kits. Breedings between pets owned by two different owners will receive 3-4 kits. With all breedings, you may keep one kit and all remaining kits must be given away in a way the owner sees fit.
  • Each customer can receive up to 4-6 kits for their first breeding. This means only the *customer’s* first breeding - not every pet’s first breeding.
Poly- up to three Koshin results in 4-5 starballs
  • With all poly breedings the owner can win up to 3-5 kits per breeding. Breedings between pets with one owner will receive 3-4 kits. Breedings between pets owned by, at minimum, two different owners will receive 4-5 kits. With all breedings you may keep one kit and all remaining kits must be given away in a way the owner sees fit.
  • Each customer can receive up to 4-6 kits for their first breeding. This means only the *customer’s* first breeding - not every pet’s first breeding.
Mock Breedings must have one established breeding already grown

Last edited:

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Coding

Rouge:
Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=#00c4a9][SIZE=24px]Reo find me a rogue ~![/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Hard No[/b]: You can list up to three things if you have phobias I will avoid
[b]Pallet idea[/b]: Ypu may submit a pallet for me to use for the rogue parent 
[b]Avoid This breed please:[/b]: you may list one
[b]Not these either:[/b]: You may also choose up to two other features, such as a mouth tail or fennec ears, that you do not want on the kit. 

[b]Stages[/b]: Starball -kit- adult. (You may omit kit stage if you like at this time)

[b]Payment Type[/b]:

[B]By posting for a rouge breeding, I acknowledge that my Koshin may be paired with any random rouge Reoakee can imagine. She will not apologize for it..[/B]
Standard:
Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=#006bce][SIZE=24px]We Wish on a star![/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[B]Username:[/b]:
[B]Koshin one:[/b]:

[B]Username two:[/b]: for other owner
[B]Koshin two:[/b]:

[b]Stages[/b]: Starball -kit- adult. (You may omit kit stage if you like at this time)
[B]Breeding agreement:[/b]: Link please because I will be checking
[b]Payment Type[/b]:
Poly Group:
Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=#008080][SIZE=24px]Making a whole galaxy here!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[B]Username:[/b]:
[B]Koshin one:[/b]:

[B]Username two:[/b]: for other owner
[B]Koshin two:[/b]:

[B]Username three:[/b]: for other owner
[B]Koshin three:[/b]:

[B]Breeding agreement:[/b]: Link please because I will be checking
[b]Payment Type[/b]:

Last edited: