Threads:

Latest posts

Discovering Terithel

Main Shop Rules

NatiStorm

Grizzled Veteran
D
General and Roleplay Rules

Take the time to read the rules and abide by them. I can and will add/remove rules as needed. If you have any questions regarding the rules, ask NatiStorm for clarification.

General Rules:

Follow BS TOS & Discord's Community Guidelines.

• This sums up most of the shop rules. Basically respect each other and be honest!
  • Respect everyone in this shop; don't harass, bully, or belittle other users for any reason.
  • Bigotry is not welcome here; slurs, insults or rude remarks will not be tolerated.
  • Each player is expected to remain civil at bare minimum when participating in shop settings.
  • Be honest and do not go into the 18+ channel if you are not 18+
Use the correct channels and threads, especially for NSFW, 18+, and heavy topics.
  • There are a lot of channels on the discord and threads on BS, if you mess up, that's okay but please try to post in the correct place.
Keep the goings on in the main chat channel and thread PG-16.
  • This counts for art and images as well as chatter.
Do not beg for characters; there will be plenty available.

Do not try to enforce the rules, let the staff do that.

• If you feel like the staff isn't handling matters in a timely manner or if staff is part of the problem, please take it directly to Nati via direct messages.
Do not sell my art.
  • This includes your characters. Unless you actually paid me for it, do not sell my art.

Role Play Rules:

Keep it pg-16 in the shop.

• If you want to do more sexually explicit content, take it to private messages.
  • It's fine to elude to it, but if you're going to do the deed or rp excessive gore, you need to end the rp here and take it somewhere else.
Use correct titles for rps.
  • [PRP] for private roleplays where only those specified can join.
  • [ORP] for open roleplays where anyone can join.
  • [FIN] for finished roleplays that have been turned in and logged.
Only certed characters can participate in rps.
  • Only those certed in both personal and combat can participate in the shop meta rp.
Don't try to control the actions of other peoples characters.
  • You can only speak for your characters, let other people play theirs.
Don't God-Mode.
  • Your character isn't perfect and isn't immune to pain and suffering.
You can't hurt or kill another players character without explicit enthusiastic consent.
  • Don't even try to if you don't have consent.
Don't attack the player.
  • Characters can and will have differences in opinions and that's okay, encouraged even. While your characters are allowed to fight each other, please keep the fighting in character and do not fight the player.
  • Do not harass or make belittling comments to or about other players because you do not like the actions of their characters. The person is not their characters.
Try not to take it personally.
  • Other characters will disagree with yours. This is okay and often encouraged. Do not take character disagreement personally.

Last edited: