▷ Claims and Power Approvals

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D
Starlight Alicorn Therapy Kiss!

Domain desired: Forrests
Pony: Here

Powers:
  1. Entangle: Grasping weeds or vines sprout from the ground in a 20 ft radius starting from a point around him. This traps anyone in the area and holds them in place. (No damage is caused from this).They are magical vines or weeds meant only for short term restraining. They can last up to an hour unless Leshy dismisses (or leaves the 20 foot radius) sooner. He will use this for questioning motives, or perhaps escaping a situation.
  2. Keep Out: Leshy is able to summon a wall of trees impenetrable and creates a natural barrier. This is a permanent physical barrier (it can be cut , burnt, ect. down).They are just average oak like trees, They grow up close together and act as a barrier 10-30 feet wide. Thye are normal trees which can be broken down as any other trees would.
  3. Plant growth, can cause forests to sprout up seemingly overnight can also just aid in the growth of Forrest plants. The amount of growth is proportionate to the amount of time until it can be used again. 6 acres would be the max if done overnight and he would be physically and mentally drained for the following 3 months, leaving him nearly incapacitated. Also, he can't use this power in a settled vicinity, no towns, or monuments. He can only use this power in a place that would have space for a forest.
  4. Speak with forests: Leshy is able to undertand the needs, or fears of all living things in the forest. This includes plants and animals.
  5. Commune with forests: Leshy enters a trance during which he can hear, smell, see anything and everything going on within the forest he is in. Once awoken from the trap he will have some memories of it and will know the general location of things in the Forest. The length trance is proportionate with the size of the forest he is communing with. Anywhere from an hour for the smallest forest, to 6 hours for a large, even up to 12 hours for a MASSIVE forest.
  6. Transport Via Forest: Leshy uses the root system of the forest he is in to travel between one part of the Forrest and another part of the same forest.

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Good Luck
Pony: Fortune

Powers:
  1. A Good Day: Fortune blesses a single pony with good luck for a day. i.e. they will have fortunes aura. They might find money that day or meet the love of their life. Can use this once a day on one pony.
  2. A Good Trait: Fortune blesses a single aspect of a single pony's life with good luck. i.e. If someone wants money he can give them good luck in welth and they have a higher chance of finding money or winning money. (This is never a gaurenteed thing as it is just luck and therefore still a chance thing) Can use this once a day on one pony.
  3. A Good Time: Fortune blesses a group of ponies with good luck, this lasts a short amount of time and less time the more ponies being blessed. (1 pony lasts a day, 5 ponies last 6 hours, 10 or more ponies last 1 hour)
  4. A Good year: Fortune blesses a single pony with a good year of luck. He can only use this once a year on a single pony.
  5. A Good Life: Fortune blesses a single pony with a blessed life. He can use this 5 times his whole life. The fifth time is Fatal for him.

@polliwoggi
I'm gonna add this here because I'd like it to be on his offical post in the offical list thread.
What Good luck is for him Fortune is surrounded by an aura of good luck. Wherever he goes good things happen, he finds money, gets free things, never gets caught in the rain unprepared. He has an easy time making friends and anything he puts his mind to he tends to succeed. He also seems to cheat death but it is all by luck.

What it is for others, unexpected good and weird things that might seem like a coincidence will happen. How this effects a pony blessed will always be left up to the owner of the pony being blessed. Can be anything from winning money, finding a lost object, meeting a lost (or new) loved one.

His twin and his powers cancel out to neutral. i.e If a pony has bad luck from Favor Fortune can bless them but it will only go back to thier normal amount of luck.

Last edited:

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Bad Luck
Pony:

Powers:
  1. A Bad Day: Favor curses a single poney with bad luck for a day. i.e. They will have a bad day where everything seems to be against them. They will loose money, loose things break things, they could even possibly get hurt from random things. (This would be up to the person rping and would never be me godmoding what happens to them) Can use this once a day on one pony.
  2. A Bad Trait: Favor curses a single aspect of a single pony's life with Bad luck.i.e. wealth- they will loose money (how much and how will always be up to the owner) can use this once a day on one pony.
  3. A Bad Time: Favor curses a group of ponies with bad luck, this lasts a short amount of time and less time the more ponies being cursed.(1 pony a day 5 ponies 6 hours 10 or more 1 hour)
  4. A Bad year: Favor curses a single pony with a bad year of luck. He can only use this once a year on a single pony. And never twice to the same pony.
  5. A Bad Life: Favor curses a single pony with Bad luck in life. He can use this 5 times his whole life. The fifth time is Fatal for him.

@polliwoggi

I'm gonna add this here because I'd like it to be on his offical post in the offical list thread.
What Bad Luck is for him, He is surrounded by an Aura of bad luck, he is always breaking things, getting caught in the rain, never wins or finds money, always caught in the rain. Others tend to not want to be around him for too long.

What it is for others, unexpected bad and weird things that might seem like a coincidence will happen. How this effects a pony cursed will always be left up to the owner of the pony being cursed. Can be anything from loosing money, breaking a prized object, stubbing thier hoof, to serious injuries.

His twin and his powers cancel out to neutral. i.e If a pony has bad luck from Favor Fortune can bless them but it will only go back to thier normal amount of luck.

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
You can only have one domain claimed at a time.

Which would you like?

Moon Claiming Power!

Domain desired: Flowers

I understand it is my responsibility to renew this claim if I don't acquire the alicorn within 60 days!

@ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕
Moon Claiming Power!

Domain desired: Stargazing

I understand it is my responsibility to renew this claim if I don't acquire the alicorn within 60 days!

@ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer

Domain desired: Art
Pony: SC Order

Powers:
  1. A Different Breed - Artists tend to just look at the world differently, and under Art's influence, everyone can be an artist, even if just a little while. All ponies within a twenty food radius of him find the world just a touch more intense and a lot more inspiring. How this takes effect depends on the individual's current mood; in a good mood, colors seem brighter, sounds are clearer, and everything is crisp and inviting. In a dour mood, colors seem dimmer, the air seems heavy and oppresive, and even the smallest things seem set out to be an obstacle. Further, those within his aura seem to find mastery of their art of choice - whether visual, auditory, literary, or performant - comes faster than usual, allowing them to learn twice as fast as they normally would.

2. Everyone Needs a Friend - Once a week, Art is able to grant his aura ability to another pony; the aura will function identically to his own, but will follow that pony, not him. It lasts for eight hours, and can't be turned off once started, allowing others to spread the joy (and sorrow) of the artistic experience.

3. Beat the Devil Out of It - One of the most important parts of art is keeping a clean work area and tools, and Art is the best out of it. At will, he can magically clean any tool of art related stains or tainting - paints, ink, clay, you name it! However, part of the ritual of doing it requires hitting the object on something else, effectively knocking loose the dirtiness, so fragile objects need not apply.

4. This is Your World - Once per month, Art can devote himself entirely to one singular work; he must start the work within proximity of pony of his choosing, though they do not have to stay for the entire time period. Once this power is activated, Art will become consumed by the creation of the piece; he will work at supernatural speeds to create it, but he will not eat or sleep for the duration. The result is a masterpiece - at least to the pony that was his initial target. It will represent some piece of them in a way that only they can truly understand (would be up to the player, akin to some deep spiritual experience), though other ponies may certainly appreciate the craftsmanship - no matter what medium he uses. While he is capable of doing this once a month, he must wait multiple months to create larger pieces; with only a single month rest, he can create something small, perhaps the size of a cell phone, with upwards of a year needed to create something like a large mural.

5. Just Relax - Once a day, Art may touch another pony and grant them a sort of artistic trance, allowing them to give up nervousness or internal pressure - but only with regards to creating or performing some kind of art. This effect will let a pony get "into the zone" of whatever it is they want to do, though any sort of violent or disturbing outside force will break it. Unhindered, the effect lasts up to two hours.

6. Happy Little Trees - Art has a preternatural talent for adding trees into literally any composition. Does he actually have a talent for adding anything into a composition, and just chooses trees? We don't know. No one knows. But you know what your piece needs? Some happy little gatdang trees.

@ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
twenty food radius
assume this is typo?

1. What would this do for ponies that aren't practicing a craft? Would they feel inspired to pick one up?

2. Does Art lose the aura upon transferring it to someone else?

3. How hard does he have to hit something to clean it? (I'm thinking of brushes and brittle palettes really. Would those be ruined/affected or is it more like a tap? What about a canvas?)

4. Is the pony in question a model or only on the receiving end?

5. & 6. are fine!

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Mending
Pony: RLC order from last year

Powers:

1. [1] Mend object: Pony can seal up tears, rips, and cuts in most material. If material is lost or missing, it remains gone. This works by basically zipping the fibers, layers of partials back to the original shape. EX can mend a plate cracked in half. If at the site - get a nearly complete plate, if brought to him, any tiny shards left behind do not fill in, leaving gaps. Leaves behind a faint path of the mend.
    (can not 100 % return to original) (Does not work with dents, rust, etc)

[2] Mend Body: Pony can seal up cuts, breaks, etc. He can reattach a limb, or set a bone, or seal up a cut to stop the bleeding. While his powers cleanly seal up injuries, they do no do anything about pain management, bruising, blood loss etc.

@polliwoggi

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Warding
Pony: http://nymrealm.com/xxteacup/uncerts/604d.png

Powers:
  1. Regeants- Needed for any of his powers to work, these inks, dyes, or oils are magically enhanced to channel different forms of magic, warding, luck, love, etc - they don't work by them selves but with him drawing out the symbol to channel it. Example - Jin would buy some charcoal, some gemstones, and some flowers that are suited for what ward he would be completing, as he renders the material into ink, he casts as he works, pulling out the innate magics and uses and strengthening them to make the base of the ward. The second part the runes and symbols he etches, embroiders, inks makes the frame work of how it will settle, cast, appear? effect the piece being warded.
  2. Etching- time consuming, this allows Jin to apply symbols to metal, and glass applying magic to objects such as swords, window plane glass, etc. EX a ward that keeps window planes from shattering , or a ward to keep a object from being stolen. Most etch wards last up to a year, perhaps two before it needs to be reapplied.
  3. Embroider- most time consuming but using specially dyed threads or oiled in the case of white, allows Jin to apply spells to clothing, keep a shirt or dress from catching on fire/ from being stained. Embroider wards tend to last the life of the piece of clothing. Embroider wards can both be visible and not, as the ward can be tucked into the seams and hems and be hidden.
  4. Writing- Using ink, Jin can write wards on paper making spells to increase luck, love, protection, usually stuck to some place but can be carried. These wards tend to only last a few weeks at most before the power burns up.

@polliwoggi
Think I got everything

bitsie spider

Grizzled Veteran
D
*i am relinquishing my claim on Virtual Games, and re-purposing the powers for his awakened stage*

Moon Healing Awakening!

Pony: RAEG

Powers:
  • NERF'D: when this power is used, any pony that is opposing the alicorn is weakened for up to 15 minutes, give or take
    • a 10-15% lessening of powers/strength
  • Blip! Blip! Blip!: this lets anyone that he is working with to see whoever is coming like a blip on radar
    • gain an extra 10 feet of sight
  • Loading Screen: when used, this power is meant to piss others off
    • whoever is the target of it becomes stuck in a time loop, doing the same five second action over and over, while painfully aware of the fact that they are stuck.
    • The effect of this power can last anywhere from 30 seconds to 1 minute
    • he adds a buffering circle over their face just to further piss them off
  • Who Forgot the Lights?: this power targets up to five or so "enemies", causing temporary blindness as if they were in a completely blackout environment
    • it's a cheap shot that lets this alicorn gtfo of dodge
    • lasts 1-3 minutes
  • Rage Quit: when freaking the f*ck out, this power causes a wave of anger to hit those around him that is pissing him off
    • This, in turn, causes them all to throw down their sh*t and leave
    • a 10-15 foot range
  • Everything Breaks: you broke your sh*t when you rage quit
    • game over dude, game over

*powers were weakened to be more appropriate of an awakened vs alicorn*

@polliwoggi

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Long-Term Resident
D
I'll do Learning then! Just saw a preview of his art and he is perfect *_*

Domain desired: Learning
Pony: Animal Crossing RLC Sheet on Discord

Powers:
  1. Book Wyrm: A pony may come to him with a book and ask that they be blessed with all the knowledge within it. When granted, the pony will be able to recite the book verbatim if they so choose. This does NOT equate to applicable physical skill (i.e. memorizing a book on bodybuilding does not mean they can go out and bench 200lbs). Only one book can be learned a day by any individual pony, and repeated blessings over time will cause headaches. Alicorn will refuse to perform blessing more than 10 times in any given span of 3 months, as it can eventually cause mania and confusion if abused.
  2. Did You Know?: Alicorn has the passive ability to spout facts about just about anything and have the listener remember it. The literal 'magic phrase' is "Did you know...?". When started with this phrase, whatever follows will magically stick in the mind of any ponies who physically heard it. Ponies must therefore be in hearing range and be actively listening to what the Alicorn is saying.
  3. Brain Juice: Alicorn can bless a pony with prolonged energy and concentration for studying or learning a particular task of their choosing. He cannot give someone the ability to play the cello, but he can provide the pony with the stamina and extra ability to retain what they learn. The blessing lasts a week, with the first day being the most potent and then waning over time. Interest in other activities will be markedly decreased, and a pony can only ask for Brain Juice for one skill at a time.
  4. Studious Aura: Hanging out around the Alicorn within the same room (i.e. everyone studying around them in a Library-like-space) will find their knowledge retention and interest in the subject matter they are studying increased. Much less potent than Book Wyrm or Brain Juice, just a general aura of studiousness within a 40ft radius (the area of a large room).

@polliwoggi

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D

Domain desired: Wild cats
Pony: [X]

Powers:
  1. Roar: She can understand wild cats to an extent. Being able to tell their basic needs/wants from their cries and calls and, roughly, able to convey that
  2. Catnip comfort: Passive She has a calming aura around them that soothes wild cats. It varies on the size of the cat, the effect being stronger for smaller wild cats than it is for the larger ones. It also only works when within five (5) feet of the alicorn.
  3. Suggested purrsuasion: While she cannot control wild cats outright, she can offer suggestions for them to do. The cats don't often listen, but the smaller ones are willing to do so more often than not compared to larger wild cats.

@polliwoggi

bitsie spider

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: changing over to Peace
Pony: Morrigan

Powers:
  • Resounding Call: this power makes her feel more in tune with the words and feelings of others
    • if she feels like someone is truly hurting--be it physical, emotional, psychological--she will find them to help in which ever way she can
  • The Dancing Twilight: an illusionary power that allows her to make auroras appear
    • this power is known to cause a sense of awe in others have a calming affect on those who have a heavy heart
  • The Walk Between: a teleportation spell that allows her to teleport herself and 1-2 others
    • she will usually take others to her secret garden, being mostly roses, that she tends to and where wildlife thrives
    • this place is enchanted to have a relaxing affect on others, allowing them peace, especially in their hardest of times
    • the animals happily flock to visitors, finding the ponies to be great company, too
  • The Weight of Your Heart: when a pony is baring their heart and soul to her, she takes on some of their sorrows to lighten their load
    • this does cause her to experience a flood of emotions or pain that lasts for approximately a day
    • to her, it is worth it to help take part of the burden of another to keep it from crushing them

@polliwoggi
i look forward to input!

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Emotions
Pony: Lex

Powers:

1. 1. Emotional perception manipulation - With a touch, Pon can manipulation how other ponies emotional view the effected pony - lasts up to five minutes
    ex.- Highly Suspectious - Effected pony seems very suspicious, they are hiding things, can't be trusted
    notes- Works with how well the effective pon is known to others. A pony that is close friends to effect pon might be able to fight off the persuasion laid by logic and knowing they are truly not like that

2. Surge- Area affect within 100 ft of Pon - Pon radiates a vibe of current emotion out, effecting everyone in the area.
    ex - Hyperthymic temperament - surrounding ponies are suddenly lost in feel of great and fanatic energy and good mood. Everything is sunny and wonderful and need to do things right now. Omg, everyone! Watch me do the thing.

3. Rally: Pon can use their ability to effect their words, giving them an emotional weight to those that hear them. They can seem like the most truthworthy pon in the area. Can use up to three times.

4. Changeling map: Pon can sense changelings as they fed on emotion even if they are disguised. Sort of glow of drawn emotions from one to another. Can only known if a changeling is actively feeding. Otherwise they are hidden.

@polliwoggi

Tigeria

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Adventure
Pony: SC Purchase

Powers:
  1. Join Me Friend: Able to gain allies to form a group or party for adventure, targets must be willing and effects only last 24 hours. Can not be used in quick succession on the same pony, must wait 48 hours after the effect has ended.

2. It's only a Scratch: Able to convince a fellow pony that a wound isn't as bad as it seems to continue the journey. The effect of the convincing only lasts 4 hours and can be used multiple times on the target until a destination for a quick rest is located and the party stops. Has a chance to fail (user rolls a d20 anything below 10 is a fail).
    (note, does not heal, and does not take the pain away only makes them believe the journey is worth the pain to continue on)

3. Arrow to the knee: Able to talk for hours about the adventures the user has gone on themselves, annoys adults, fascinates foals. The user can exaggerate the story to make it seem more than it was.
    Those in range can let the power take hold or ignore it entirely to negate the effect of compelled listening.
  4. Noble Call: The user gives a pep talk to a large group of ponies in an attempt to send them on an adventure for a pony, place, or thing. Can be resisted, does not effect foals or the elderly. Those caught in the power feel compelled to go an adventure and complete it. Can be broken by ignoring the compulsion.

5. Destination: Allows targets to be able to know the destination of their journey to; an item, location, or pony, at the start of the adventure, not able to see or pin point on a map, but a sense of "This is the way, I can feel it"

@polliwoggi

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D
Moon Healing Awakening!

Pony: Reve

Powers:
  1. Soothing Touch: Any pony that comes into physical contact with Reve will experience relief from what ails them, to an extent (i.e. if one has pain of say, an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10, he can lessen that pain to around a 3 or 4). Physical pain is much easier to soothe than emotional or mental trauma. Periods of contact longer than 2 hours will leave him feeling fatigued, sometimes dangerously so. The only time this power does not work is when he is asleep or otherwise incapacitated.
  2. Comfort Zone: When a pony is in obvious distress, Reve can surround them in an aura of comfort. The pony will perceive this as anything bring them the most comfort (ie. the smell of their mother's/spouse's favourite fragrance or the feel of their favourite blanket wrapped around their shoulders, etc..). This power will only last as long as Reve keeps the pony in question within his field of vision, though the farther he moves away from them, the less distinct the affects are. After around three hours, the affects will fade significantly until they can no longer be felt; this is when the extent of this power has been used up and he must rest. He can only do this once, maybe twice, every three days. It's very draining to ease someone else's pain.
  3. As a note; using either power will leave Reve weak, disoriented and in severe cases, quite sick.

@polliwoggi

Question; would I need to repost the others you approved with the links to their certs?

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
Moon Claiming Power!

Domain desired: Despair [Reclaiming, 3 days early so I don't forget since I saw when it expires! XD]

@ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕