Recent content by IzzieRose

  1. IzzieRose

    ▶ Swaps

    Yes, please!!!! I agree!
  2. IzzieRose

    ▶ Swaps

    @Reoakee I accept!
  3. IzzieRose

    ▶ Swaps

    I accept!! <3
  4. IzzieRose

    Meadowfield Misty Woods Prize Pool Closed over.

    Username: IzzieRose When did you leave the faire: Link Win claim or raffle sign up: This cute vamp! and signing for the raffle Oh and do me a favor and RNG me a number from 1-42 for the best answer to everything: 27 Pref List: 13, 10, 2, 5, 4, 7, 3, 1, 6, 15, 9, 8, 11, 14, 16, 12
  5. IzzieRose

    Meadowfield Misty Woods Closed over

    I am gonna take the Vampire one, Reo! <3
  6. IzzieRose

    Meadowfield Misty Woods Closed over

    Izzie yelped when she felt someone putting a clip on her. She glanced at the clip and did a cute growly sigh. She thought to herself, "Great.... " She wasn't sure what to make of the clip as she continue to explore the area. Once the security pony got into her line of sight, she widened her...
  7. IzzieRose

    Meadowfield Misty Woods Closed over

    Izzie had tried to see if she could make friends with the pony but it was not meant to be. She heads off to continue to explore the area. A. Explore Zone A
  8. IzzieRose

    Meadowfield Misty Woods Closed over

    Gonna try to get the pone! Cute little pone!
  9. IzzieRose

    Meadowfield Misty Woods Closed over

    A. Explore Zone A! (I'll rp in the next round)
  10. IzzieRose

    Meadowfield Misty Woods Closed over

    Isabella smiled at the shopkeeper, purring a bit for them. She speaks in a soft but sweet voice. "I think I understand you. I think I just may do that." She ties the potion to her hair to keep it from falling and trots out of the shop. She glanced at the police station before shaking her head...
  11. IzzieRose

    Meadowfield Misty Woods Closed over

    Isabella slowly explored the shop, being curious of each isles and what they had. When she saw the bright colored pony, she widened her eyes and backs away. She raised her paw to say hello before quickly moving to the next area of the shop. A quiet purr escaped from her lips once she saw the...
  12. IzzieRose

    Meadowfield Misty Woods Closed over

    B. Just browsing the shelves unless there is something they would recommend? Isabella walked into the general store where she jumps at the sight of the general owner. She offers a smile while purring. She made a motion that she is a deaf before starting to walk around in the store, looking...
  13. IzzieRose

    Meadowfield Misty Woods Closed over

    B) Explore the town
  14. IzzieRose

    Meadowfield Misty Woods Ren Faire Sign up Closed

    Welcome to the Ren Faire! We hope you enjoy your time with us~ Username: IzzieRose Pony going to the fair: Have you bothered to read the rules: I have. ^.^ Thank you for this!
  15. IzzieRose

    ‪♡ Take Your Shot ‪♡ [ Live's RNG Breeding Raffle ] - September GO!

    ➳ Taking a Shot for Love! Username One: IzzieRose Pony Name One: Isabella Rose Pony: Uncert: xxx Mystic: Yes Hybrid: I don't think so? She is Mystic Edited Earth with Panther/Cat Animal Morph [edits: petals, necklace | curiosities: long tail] Username Two: Belloblossom Pony Name Two...
Top