Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

Moonlight Bay Camping

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: Natty-chan
Fishing in: E4
Splash, splash splash you pull up your fishing hook only to see nothing there. Rats! With the splashing in the dark you know you were close to something though. Perhaps you will have better luck tomorrow.

(sadly your square was empty today but you are were close to a prize remember you can pick the same square tomorrow, or the ones next to it, or all the way across the board. if you want as the fish will be moving around every night)

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: PeterPan_da144
Fishing in: F5
Splash, splash splash you pull up your fishing hook only to see that it’s tangled up with a Pokémon! And not the fishy kind. Unwrapping a Tangel you set the little thing down next to you.

You found a Tangel!

This bold little friend is by your side for now but you can toss them back into the water if you want to. I’m sure you can do it gently enough. You do not have to toss them back until you have another Pokémon you want to keep more so please feel free to keep fishing, you can fish the same square tomorrow, or the ones next to it, or all the way across the board. Or you can choose to keep this little one and be done fishing.​

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Splash, splash splash you pull up your fishing hook only to see that it’s tangled up with a Pokémon! And not the fishy kind. Unwrapping a Tangel you set the little thing down next to you.

You found a Tangel!

This bold little friend is by your side for now but you can toss them back into the water if you want to. I’m sure you can do it gently enough. You do not have to toss them back until you have another Pokémon you want to keep more so please feel free to keep fishing, you can fish the same square tomorrow, or the ones next to it, or all the way across the board. Or you can choose to keep this little one and be done fishing.​
I take this baby home ;u;

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: Zakiax
Fishing in: G2
Splash, splash splash you pull up your fishing hook only to see nothing there. Rats! With the splashing in the dark you know you were close to something though. Perhaps you will have better luck tomorrow.

(sadly your square was empty today but you are were close to a prize remember you can pick the same square tomorrow, or the ones next to it, or all the way across the board. if you want as the fish will be moving around every night)

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Fishing in: F5
Splash, splash splash you pull up your fishing hook only to see nothing there. Rats! With the splashing in the dark you know you were close to something though though it doesn't seem as close as you had been before. Perhaps you will have better luck tomorrow.

(sadly your square was empty today but you are were fairly close to a prize remember you can pick the same square tomorrow, or the ones next to it, or all the way across the board. if you want as the fish will be moving around every night)

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Fishing in: H6
Splash, splash splash you pull up your fishing hook only to see that it’s tangled up with a stone…no a Pokémon! Unwrapping a Beldum you set the little thing down next to you.

You found a Beldum!

This mild little friend is by your side for now but you can toss them back into the water if you want to. I’m sure you can do it gently enough. You do not have to toss them back until you have another Pokémon you want to keep more so please feel free to keep fishing, you can fish the same square tomorrow, or the ones next to it, or all the way across the board. Or you can choose to keep this little one and be done fishing.​

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
Splash, splash splash you pull up your fishing hook only to see that it’s tangled up with a stone…no a Pokémon! Unwrapping a Beldum you set the little thing down next to you.

You found a Beldum!

This mild little friend is by your side for now but you can toss them back into the water if you want to. I’m sure you can do it gently enough. You do not have to toss them back until you have another Pokémon you want to keep more so please feel free to keep fishing, you can fish the same square tomorrow, or the ones next to it, or all the way across the board. Or you can choose to keep this little one and be done fishing.​
I would like to keep the heavy babe.