Search results

  1. Bluedemonwolf

    DaD (Halloween Event! Hiring!)

    oops missed Sesshi getting the second one. XP
  2. Bluedemonwolf

    [Summer Stall] Gooser Mayhem

    Success or Fail: Success! Are you using a Guaranteed Gooser Form: no
  3. Bluedemonwolf

    DaD (Halloween Event! Hiring!)

    F - 6 A - 1 I - 9 R - 18 Y - 25
  4. Bluedemonwolf

    DaD (Halloween Event! Hiring!)

    F - 6 A - 1 I - 9 R - 18 Y - 25
  5. Bluedemonwolf

    DaD (Halloween Event! Hiring!)

    F - 6 A - 1 I - 9 R - 18 Y - 25
  6. Bluedemonwolf

    DaD (Halloween Event! Hiring!)

    F - 6 A - 1 I - 9 R - 18 Y - 25
  7. Bluedemonwolf

    DaD (Halloween Event! Hiring!)

    F - 6 A - 1 I - 9 R - 18 Y - 25
  8. Bluedemonwolf

    DaD (Halloween Event! Hiring!)

    F - 6 A - 1 I - 9 R - 18 Y - 25
  9. Bluedemonwolf

    DaD (Halloween Event! Hiring!)

    F - 6 A - 1 I - 9 R - 18 Y - 25
  10. Bluedemonwolf

    DaD (Halloween Event! Hiring!)

    I'm advertising for 7/14/25 F - 6 A - 1 I - 9 R - 18 Y - 25
  11. Bluedemonwolf

    [Summer Stall] Gooser Mayhem

    Success or Fail: Fail Are you using a Guaranteed Gooser Form: no
  12. Bluedemonwolf

    [Summer Stall] Gooser Mayhem

    Success or Fail: Fail Are you using a Guaranteed Gooser Form: Yes Completed Prompt: here Used?: Yes - here and here (linked to seasonal stall and the gooser turn-in as I wasn't sure which one I needed to link to)
Top