Search results

  1. Melomar

    ▶ Certing Thread

    Cert Me! Owner: Melomar Pony: here Pony Name: Dolly Pardon Breed: flightless Seasonal Alignment: summer Drop-off Date: 20 August 2020 Gender: nonbinary Colorist: I--LiveWire--I
  2. Melomar

    Melo's Mellow Mallow Marsh

    Certs: http://nymrealm.com/valdmirtalamore/certs/118c.png Uncerts: http://nymrealm.com/valdmirtalamore/uncerts/118c.png Magenta Full Name: Neon Tight Meaning: That's his stage name. He won't say what his real name is. Breed: Bat Morphs: Crystal, Vampire, Wolf Mutations: none Pronouns...
  3. Melomar

    Melomar's Lair

    Ignatius and Dusty dragon || adult sheep || adult Ignatius is based on an old OC of the same name. Dusty is his faithful sheep pal. Ignatius was a semi-custom from a raffle, and Dusty from the same raffle. As an adult, Ignatius knows Fire Manipulation, and wears a custom die around his...
  4. Melomar

    ▶ Certing Thread

    Cert Me! Owner: Melomar Pony: here Pony Name: Gabby Soulfur Breed: Flightless Seasonal Alignment: summer Drop-off Date: 18 August 2020 Gender: female Colorist: One Little Jay
  5. Melomar

    🐉The Dragon Realms🐉

    Ooh! I love being able to accessorize my pets. That'll be fun. I love that necklace! 💚 🐸 💚
  6. Melomar

    Certing Thread

    Uncert Link: dragon Pet's Name: Ignatius Owner's Name: Melomar Colorist: Zakiax Background: castle In addition, I would like him to know the Fire Manipulation spell.
  7. Melomar

    ▶▷ Everchange ◁◀ Raffle time!

    Congrats! 💚 🐸 💚
  8. Melomar

    Twintuition Game -Closed-

    It goes something like this! Username: Melomar 3 Breeds : Unicorn, Aquatic, Mer Reference/Inspiration : I have seen these colors in a vision! Palette/Moodboard: By posting I acknowledge I am aware and okay that twins will be made. Yes.
  9. Melomar

    🐉The Dragon Realms🐉

    I am so impressed with this dragon. Thank you so much! T_T <3 💚 🐸 💚
  10. Melomar

    General Discussion

    Maybe milk and cookies, too?
  11. Melomar

    General Discussion

    I'm interested in claiming Buttermilk, if no one's opposed. Maybe with the coloration of a Jersey or Brown Swiss cow. :3 I am open to suggestions, and if someone already wanted buttermilk or one of those breeds I'm happy to swap out my ideas. owo <3 Thank you for the invite btw. I'm very happy...
  12. Melomar

    ▶▷ Everchange ◁◀ Raffle time!

    This is my go to drink... owo <3
  13. Melomar

    DaD (Halloween Event! Hiring!)

    boop! 💚 🐸 💚
  14. Melomar

    [ ALL MOTHER ] - Winter Ball ORP + Contest in Discord! Starts in December

    Woo hoo! Congrats, new thread! 💚 🐸 💚
  15. Melomar

    Certing Thread

    Uncert Link: sheepy Pet's Name: Dusty Owner's Name: Melomar Colorist: Zakiax (I think) Background Castle
  16. Melomar

    ▶▷ Everchange ◁◀ Raffle time!

    Welcome back! 💚 🐸 💚
  17. Melomar

    ▶▷ Everchange ◁◀ Raffle time!

    Me too! 💚 🐸 💚
  18. Melomar

    Feathers 'N Fluff - A basket homing contest! (Closed! - Congrats Angel Bane!!!)

    Gimmie That Feathery Fluff! Username: Melomar Pony's Name: Ajax Personality: Ajax is a strong pony who lives to protect. His main goal is to help others learn how to be strong, how to defend themselves in different ways. He has the giving heart of a lifelong teacher and may wander the land...
  19. Melomar

    ▶▷ Everchange ◁◀ Raffle time!

    🐸HYPE💚HYPE🐸HYPE💚
  20. Melomar

    Ʊ Live's Customs Thread Ʊ -closed-

    Updated August 02 2020 Custom Request! Username: Melomar Starting Stage: Adult Breed: Something snakey. Or CC A or B: B Description: Body: Blue-black with some iridescence if possible Eyes: Big, yellow, slit pupil Hair: Dark-blue, long, dreadlock or braid style Horn: Please see ref for horns...
Top