Group events

Starfall

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ The Edit Shop! ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

AuguryRaven

Long-Term Resident
D
Welcome to the Edit SHOP!

Open but a little slow | RLC customs always open

Want to add a little something to one of your Koshin? Think they need some hair? A new hat? New accessories? Here's your chance to get something nice for your little foxy friend.​
But, please note. Not every edit you want may be feasible. The images I'm adding edits to are PNG, which means no layers. I will do my best to fulfil an edit, but I will let you know if I don't think it's in my current skill set.​
General Rules

Follow all Basilisk Stew and Starfall rules
  • Edits will be considered a custom, unless you choose the Blindbox option. Meaning, generally you will get a WIP, usually of the lined stage, and a fully colored WIP.
This thread is PWYW
  • There are no set prices. You may offer BS credits, at any amount, or RLC.
  • RLC will receive priority, and would be greatly appreciated.
Payment
  • Payment is required to be sent within one week after an edit is taken on. Work on the edit will not start until payment has been sent, and if payment is not sent within one week your custom slot will be forfeit.
  • RLC payment will be taken via Ko-fi. Please let me know if you're unable to pay via this method.
RLC Prices
Blindbox
  • $10 USD - Could be a small edit, up to a heavy edit.
  • Does not include any WIP.
Custom Edit
  • $10-30 USD - Depending on complexity
  • Typically comes with a Lined WIP and a full color WIP, occasionally a sketch depending on complexity.
One form per post
  • You may post as many forms as you'd like, I like a variety of choices
  • Keep your forms updated, if you no longer want a edit, remove the form.
  • Forms that have been taken on will be spoilered, and your username will be at'ed.
Streaming
  • I may sometime stream pets being worked on over Discord, and possibly Twitch in the future. If you'd like to see your pet streamed, let me know. I live in PST and do not get off work until 6pm.

Last edited:

AuguryRaven

Long-Term Resident
D
What I can do
  • I'm the line artist for every pet here in Starfall, and I can draw a large variety of subjects. Although, I'm always learning. I have serious Aphantasia, so visual references are appreciated. However, I can and have done many commissions based entirely on text descriptions. I might ask you more questions with text descriptions, but it's not a problem for me.
  • Youkai of all kinds
  • Pokemon, Digimon, fun little monsters in general
  • Japanese and/or East Asian themes
  • Pastel Goth
  • Rainbow colors, dark, regular, neon, and pastel
  • Half and half colored pets
  • Cool toned palettes, both colored and grayscale
Dislikes
  • Clashing colors, for example: dark olive green and bright orange, where the contrast is stark and personally not a color combo I enjoy
  • Mecha, I can do some but it's not my forte for drawing
  • Complex armor, I'm still working on armor in general
  • Designs that are absolutely covered head to toe in edits, down to the tiniest chains and baubles. Those designs take a very long time to do right, and I would like to be paid RLC for that level of work.

AuguryRaven

Long-Term Resident
D
BlindBox

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(254, 139, 239)][SIZE=24px][FONT=Starborn]∘₊✧Roll the Dice!✧₊∘[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[b]Username[/b]:

[b]Pet[/b]: [Original drop image]

[b]Optional Inspiration[/b]: [Provide up to 2 images/palletes, or a brief description]

[b]Offered Payment[/b]:

[B]By posting for a blindbox, you acknowledge that any edit made from this form is completely up to the colorist/completely random.[/B]

Custom Edit

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=#be9dfb][SIZE=24px][FONT=Starborn]∘₊✧Dress Up Time!✧₊∘[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[b]Username[/b]:

[b]Pet[/b]: [Original drop image]

[b]What Edit(s)[/b]: [What are you looking for? Provide a description or images of the edits you're interested in]

[b]Offered Payment[/b]:

Umbrefox

Veteran
D
∘₊✧Dress Up Time!✧₊∘

Username: Umbrefox

Pet:

What Edit(s): Purple wavy shoulder-length haircut, preferably with bangs/part that doesn't cover her forehead jewel

Offered Payment: 300 bs credits