Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Starfall

⋆。°✩Wishing Grove✩°。⋆ - Wish's Breedings (OPEN)

TheWishling

Station Visitor
D

Hi! Welcome to my Breeding grove! Here's where you will find any and all information on my Starfall Breedings and slots!

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

SLOTS ARE CURRENTLY:
OPEN

Rules

1.)
Follow all ToS for BS and Shop Rules when posting for Customs.
2.) Breedings DO NOT get WIPs. This is reserved for Conversions and Full Customs.
3.) Please make sure to fill out the whole form!
4.) Please be patient! I will finish your pet in a timely manner, but might take a day to reply to any messages due to RL constraints!
5.) Proxying is allowed! I don't mind at all, life happens! Just make sure you're clear~
6.) Slots are PWYW. BS Currency, Gaia Plat, and Gaia Items are accepted as trade/Bribe ^-^
7.) Once a form is picked, PLEASE SPOILER IT, but leave the pairing name visible.
8.) BREEDING PERMISSION FOR THE BREEDING IS A MUST.
9.) I will make a post tagging the breedings I choose in this thread.

Last edited:

TheWishling

Station Visitor
D
Breeding Information

You get to keep one starball and the others may be given out however you would like. Let us know if you want the shop to help game out extra starballs.

Rogue - Your Koshin x Unknown

This results in 1-2 Starballs.

Standard Breeding - Your Koshin x Another Existing Koshin

With all standard breedings the owners can win up to 2-4 kits per breeding. Breedings between pets with one owner will receive 2-3 kits. Breedings between pets owned by two different owners will receive 3-4 kits. With all breedings, you may keep one kit and all remaining kits must be given away in a way the owner sees fit.

When a CUSTOMER has their first breeding, they are eligible for between 4-6 Kits! This is only applicable to the first time YOU win a breeding, not for each pets first breeding.

Poly Breedings - Your Koshin x 2 Other Existing Koshin

With all poly breedings the owner can win up to 3-5 kits per breeding. Breedings between pets with one owner will receive 3-4 kits. Breedings between pets owned by, at minimum, two different owners will receive 4-5 kits. With all breedings you may keep one kit and all remaining kits must be given away in a way the owner sees fit.

When a CUSTOMER has their first breeding, they are eligible for between 4-6 Kits! This is only applicable to the first time YOU win a breeding, not for each pets first breeding.

MOCK BREEDINGS

Before a mock breeding can occur, one established breeding must be already grown.

The only kits currently available are Yako kits, so all kits will look like Yako temporarily, though they may grow in to other available lines.

TheWishling

Station Visitor
D
BREEDING FORMS

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚​

Rogue Breeding

Code:
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Please Don't[/b]: List up to 4 phobias you would like me to DEFINITELY avoid for this breeding.
[b]Inspiration[/b]: This can be ONE Image or Palette you would like me to draw inspiration from for the rogue parent.
[b]Breed Preferences:[/b]: You may list what breeds you like in order of preference.  If there is one you definitely do not want, make sure that is in bold. (Only ONE)
[b]Not these either:[/b]: You may list up to 3 features you would like me to avoid on the kit. (Ex. Tailmouths, Wing Types, etc)

[b]Stages[/b]: Starball -Kit- Adult. (You may omit kit stage if you like at this time)

[b]Payment Type[/b]: Gaia Plat, Gaia Items, BS Credits

[B]By posting for a rouge breeding, I acknowledge that my Koshin may be paired with any random rouge Wish can imagine. This is me accepting the outcome.[/B]

Standard Breeding

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=#ffbdc7][SIZE=24px][B][U]Wishing for a Blessing![/B][/U][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER]*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚[/CENTER]

[B]Username:[/b]: Owner One
[B]First Koshin:[/b]:

[B]Username:[/b]: Owner Two
[B]Second Koshin:[/b]:

[b]Stages[/b]: Starball -Kit- Adult. (You may omit kit stage if you like at this time)
[B]Breeding agreement:[/b]: Link Goes Here.  NO BREEDING AGREEMENT, NO BREEDING.
[b]Payment Type[/b]: Gaia Plat, BS Credits, Gaia Items

Poly Breeding

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=#b7c9e2][SIZE=24px]]B][U]A Beloved Miracle Please![/B][/U][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER]*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚[/CENTER]

[B]Username:[/b]: Owner One
[B]First Koshin:[/b]:

[B]Username:[/b]: Owner Two
[B]Second Koshin:[/b]:

[B]Username:[/b]: Owner Three
[B]Third Koshin:[/b]:

[B]Breeding agreement:[/b]: Link Goes Here.  NO BREEDING AGREEMENT, NO BREEDING.
[b]Payment Type[/b]: Gaia Plat, BS Credits, Gaia Items

CURRENT SLOTS

CC - 2, Rolled - 1​

AuguryRaven

Resident
D
Wishing for a Blessing!

Username:: AuguryRaven
First Koshin::

Username:: ArtificialJellyfish
Second Koshin::

Stages: Starball & Adult, cause they're already gonna be pretty darn wild to begin with.
Breeding agreement:: Permission
Payment Type: 200BS

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Wishing for a Blessing!

Username:: Rano713
First Koshin::

Username:: DavyJnah
Second Koshin::

Stages: Starball + Kit + Adult please