miscellaneous

⌠Berry Misc⌡

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Better posts and layouts when I am less busy!

Generally you can hmu for potential daydreaming OOC, IC if it makes sense for my characters.
Be warned I do not generally enjoy romance plots with people I do not know, but some exceptions can apply.

DMs and pings asking my characters are ok!

Xeo is a daydreamer and cuddlebuddies with Blitz and has permanent IC daydreaming status ♥

Neon is twins with Vivid. They live for being the quintessential 90's skater archetype, a little punk and a little pranker. They can be abrasive, but aren't really looking to hurt anyone. They are looking for friends that enjoy a little rude graffiti, or people that are interested in helping to bring more of that type into the world!

Currently has OOC daydreaming status ♥

As owner of a cozy bookstore nestled near city limits, Sprinkle enjoys a certain amount of freedom as well as being keep very in the know of one of his favourite hobbies! With his best friends, Rosi, who runs the café nestled away his shop and doubles as a confectioner, and Millie, who finally got her break into the local theatre she always dreamed of, he never truly feels he's missing anything in life.

His fave genres include fantasy, fantasy-romance, and historical fiction!

Sprinkle has a permanent daydreaming status! ♥

Conversion from Big City! Very picky, may not open.

Last edited: