Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

▷ Awakened Masterlist

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

Healing Hooves: Able to heal ponies that have been injured.

Righteous radiance: Produces an aura that influences his Charismatic allure to ponies.

Righteous shield: Able to take damage in place of another pony being attacked from a distance, increases his other powers for a short time after taking the damage.

Bless Weapon: Able to give a small power to a weapon for a week ((Weapon will need to be Blessed again to keep the power/ powers are lighting or heal based))

Lighting Smite: Produces a Lighting bolt from his horn as a magical attack.

Shield Shatter: By physically running at a shield Rowan may shatter through it though he takes a little damage doing so. ((shield can be made of physical or magic))​

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

Durable body: her body is durable as the day is long like her hooves. Not indestructible or anything like that she can still be cut and all that. But she is a sturdy girl, she is also less likely to get sick or catch colds and the like

Soothing voice: she can help calm down foals easier when she speaks to them

Cure Light wounds: minor healing that helps like scrapes and little things

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

Water or Air: able to breathe water or air with no trouble (is only a mutated dragon not a hybrid so I have to compensate)

Fire Water: Has water breathe rather then fire breath

Camouflage Kelp: is able to hide and not be seen when in kelp beds

Abundance: in bodies of water he spends a lot of time in kelp tends to flourish. it's not some instantaneous growth. he has to spend months with the body of water and get in and out of it weekly. if it has kelp it will grow and be healthy and abundant. if it doesn't have kelp some of his might break off and start growing slowly

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

Treasure desire: Ability to create any treasure somepony desires. If the treasure is small (Rings, Bracelets, necklaces , coins, etc.) . If they want something the is medium size (crown's, mininature statute that can be big enought to sit on a table and etc) will take 3 hours for the user to be able to use again. Basically this abilities can create things you find in a treasure chest. It can not remake anything that is a artifact or ancient treasures. They also cant make copies of certain treasures. The only treasure they can make copy of is gold coins ( doubloons)

Treasure Scale of Heart: This ability to estimate how much a person treasure is worth just by looking at it. This ability doesnt look for money worth but how much the treasure value to the person. The more meaningful or value by the person the more it is worth.
-This ability can be used everyday

Treasure scavenger: this ability creates a little ball of light that only the pony that is using the ability will be able to see. The light will lead to artifacts, ancient treasures and treasures hidden by others.
-This ability can be used everyday.

Followers gift: This ability allows the user to turn into a mini cthulu. Like the size of a Softball.

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

Style Sight: Allows him to see what hairstyle a client wants.

Precision: Guides him in making sure haircuts are exactly right.​

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

Deny: Persuades others that No means a firm no.

Acceptance: Once denied one accepts that things are not going to happen.​

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

Holiday Cheer: You know that festive, all encompassing, giddy cheerfulness everyone seems to be infected with during the holidays? Quartz can make anypony feel that way at any time of the year! She's limited to only being able to make 2 adult ponies or 4 foals feel this cheer, however. It works much easier on foals, as a note.

Peppermint Scented: Not really a power, but Quartz permanently smells of peppermint no matter what she does! The happier she is, the stronger the scent whereas if she's in an emotional rut, she doesn't smell as strongly.​

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

Ocean's Call: No matter how in-land a pony is, Rusalka can make them hear the voice of the ocean. Be it the gentle lap of water rolling against the sand or the roar of giant waves crashing over one another, she'll make you hear it. Why? Does that matter? She always hears the ocean, so they should too, right? Only affects ponies within a five foot radius of her and she can't really turn it off. Sorry, not sorry.

Hold Your Breath: Not really since Rusalka can breathe underwater! This is not a power she can pass on to others as it only works for herself.​

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

NERF'D: when this power is used, any pony that is opposing him is weakened for up to 15 minutes, give or take
  • a 10-15% lessening of powers/strength
    • Reload Time: 2 hours

Blip! Blip! Blip!: this lets anyone that he is working with to see whoever is coming like a blip on radar
  • gain an extra 10 feet of sight
    • Reload Time: 30 minutes

Loading Screen: when used, this power is meant to piss others off
  • whoever is the target of it becomes stuck in a time loop, doing the same five second action over and over, while painfully aware of the fact that they are stuck.
  • The effect of this power can last anywhere from 30 seconds to 1 minute
  • he adds a buffering circle over their face just to further piss them off
    • Reload Time: 3 hours

Who Forgot the Lights?: this power targets up to five or so "enemies", causing temporary blindness as if they were in a completely blackout environment
  • it's a cheap shot that lets this alicorn gtfo of dodge
  • lasts 1-3 minutes
    • Reload Time: 1 hour

Rage Quit: when freaking the f*ck out, this power causes a wave of anger to hit those around him that is pissing him off
  • This, in turn, causes them all to throw down their weapons/tools/whatever sh*t for 1 minute
  • a 10-15 foot range
    • Reload Time: 24 hours

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

Echolocation
  • His antenna vibrate, sending out high pitched sounds that are reflected back to reveal his surroundings in shape and size.
  • Range: 20yrds Sphere
  • Limitations:
    • Relies on his antenna.
    • Cannot see colors.
    • Cannot see through solid objects. (walls/ground/etc)

Darkness Sense
  • Can sense or feel levels of darkness/light around him.
  • Range: 50yrds

Indomitable Will
  • Reduces effects directed at him that would make him act contrary to his nature.
  • It only applies to self.
  • Reduces regular magic/awakened abilities by 50%
  • Reduces Alicorn abilities/magic by 25%

Shadow Meld
  • He can literally merge into any shadow twice a day.
  • A shadow must be visually distinct from the surrounding light/darkness.
  • He is forced out if a light is shone onto the shadow or if it is otherwise dispersed.
  • He can only observe from the shadow and is unable to interact with anything while inside.

Shadow Reach
  • Can use the shadows/darkness around him to create a physical claw/manipulator.
  • It can be used for a hand, weapon, binding, etc.
  • It cannot exceed 1 Yrd in length.
  • It cannot change shape once formed until dismissed and resummoned.
  • Limitations:
    • 2 uses daily
    • Can only use when shadows/darkness is available.

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

Sparkling Touch: Gilt is able to conduct electricity with their touch. Its a low voltage current that doesn't hurt. Its like static electricity, it helps them jump start computers and other such tech.

Interface: Gilt can, for only 8 hours a day, connect with their first ever computer to hack into the web. This also is how they play their favorite game like VR.

Static Aura: If Gilt gets angry, truly angry. Their aura sparks like their touch. Its a range affect of 10 feet which affects all electronics around them, mild distortion nothing like it stops more like it gets a wonky screen. This also causes the manes of those around them to lift. Like any Static effect.​

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

Soothing Touch: Any pony that comes into physical contact with Reve will experience relief from what ails them, to an extent (i.e. if one has pain of say, an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10, he can lessen that pain to around a 3 or 4). Physical pain is much easier to soothe than emotional or mental trauma. Periods of contact longer than 2 hours will leave him feeling fatigued, sometimes dangerously so. The only time this power does not work is when he is asleep or otherwise incapacitated.

Comfort Zone: When a pony is in obvious distress, Reve can surround them in an aura of comfort. The pony will perceive this as anything bring them the most comfort (ie. the smell of their mother's/spouse's favourite fragrance or the feel of their favourite blanket wrapped around their shoulders, etc..). This power will only last as long as Reve keeps the pony in question within his field of vision, though the farther he moves away from them, the less distinct the affects are. After around three hours, the affects will fade significantly until they can no longer be felt; this is when the extent of this power has been used up and he must rest. He can only do this once, maybe twice, every three days. It's very draining to ease someone else's pain.

Note: As a note; using either power will leave Reve weak, disoriented and in severe cases, quite sick.​

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

Prize Winning Gourd: can influence growing gourds to grow into giant, vibrant, delicious fruits. 20 ft radius. effected by the amount of time she spends with them.

Expert Carver: She has an eye for finding the 'statue within the gourd' and can carve and construct amazing things out of them.

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice: can summon perfectly prepared pumpkin treats be it a dozen cupcakes, a cake, or a pair of pies.

Everlast: she can bless gourds to keep them from wilting, spoiling, or rotting away for up to a year.​

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

Eye Spy: Spawns a max of 3 floating small eyeballs, minimum 1 eyeball, to spy on others.
Longest can last 5 Mins. He can shorten the time on a whim, but has to wait one Hour before recasting. And can only cast it three times a day.

Light it up: Casts a small separate flame, only big enough to light a candle, or to keep warm with.

Re-light: If his head is doused out, he's able to relight his head flame.

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

Silver Tongue: When speaking with Queen Venmity, ponies find themselves to be much more impressionable. This ability allows the queen to sway ponies' opinions/actions in his favor. He cannot control them, but it is more like the ponies talking to him feel an underlying urge to please him. Comparable feeling to having a toddler tugging on your shirt trying to gain your attention during a conversation. (The lower his energy, the weaker this effect.)

Thorn-Colored Glasses: This power allows Queen Venmity to haze over things that don't quite add up in ponies' eyes and shifts their focus. Ponies in his presence during the use of this power are suddenly captivated by Venmity's looks and charm, their negative emotions and feelings towards him now foggy and pushed to the back of their mind. This effect doesn't last long, five minutes at maximum, but gives him just enough time to smooth things over or get out of dodge before things turn sour. This affects 10 ponies maximum at one time, and at its full capacity can only be used twice a day.

Fight For Me: Changelings, specifically within his own hive, gain a boost of confidence and energy lasting anywhere from 1-2 hours. It is strongest when first cast, with the effects dwindling over time. This is helpful for any possible battles or rows that the queen manages to get himself in. Fight For Me has a cooldown time of 5 hours and again, can only be used twice per day.