Status
Not open for further replies.

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod

Ends: November 5th, 11:59pm EST
Everchange takes Night of Frights very seriously, and this year is no different. Trick or Treating is a staple for the holiday of course, welcoming both foals and adults to dress their best and wander from door to door in pursuit of delicious treats or frightful (but lighthearted) tricks. But wait... is that candy on the... floor?!
Well.... don't mind if I do-
ANYWAY- it seems like someone is tossing candy in all sorts of places throughout the towns. Oh, don't worry about them being tainted -- there are spells in place for all major towns and cities to identify tampered candies, but don't go gobbling treats from the forest floor or a random well in a swamp, okay? Use common sense; the Seasonal Court is not responsible for any ill-thought munching outside town and you will be the talk of the town.
Now, you probably have too much candy to possibly eat by the end of the night (ignore the screams of certain shop moderators, please) and need to do something with them. Surely there's some foals who didn't get enough to fill their stomachs for the next few months who might be able to lighten your load?

Last edited:

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod

• Everyone can play.
  • Use the tracker thread to log all candies won throughout the event. It is not up to staff to keep track for players!
  • Players may purchase 1 permafoal with their candies.
  • Candy redeems should be done within this thread. Players must wait for a (y) emote on their post to confirm they can take home the permafoal in question. If there's an issue with the redemption a (n) will be provided and a moderator will quote to explain further.
  • Be a good sport. Players will be disqualified for poor behavior.
  • Players cannot trade or give away candies/points.
  • Players have until November 10th to use all their candy points.

Staff will periodically post candy for players to claim. It is up to the player to read the rules for that specific candy claim and be the first to win that candy. Each type of candy amounts to different points, which players can check the chart below to calculate.

1 Point
2 Points
4 Points
8 Points

Once a player has 40 points they can purchase a premade permafoal! Players can only purchase 1 permafoal from this event. The currently available prizes can be found below.

Edited Mystic Naktosu with Template Hair [Curiosities: No Eyes- Edits: pumpkin bucket.]

More foals may be added to the prize list as the event progresses.

Have 40 points and want to take home a perma? Use the form below and wait for the (y) emote to approve your purchase!
Code:
[b]I'm purchasing [INSERT PERMA INFORMATION HERE] with my 40 points!

[LINK TO TRACKER WITH PROOF OF CANDIES HERE][/b]

Last edited by a moderator:

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm purchasing Edited Perma Earth Foal with Template hair - [Edits: Hat, lollipop, paper tag] with my 40 points!

XxX -- 32 Costume, 9 Candy = 41 Points!! 8D

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
I'm purchasing Perma Edited Mystic Dullahan [Edits are Candy, Pumpkin Bucket. Curiosities are multiple eyes, and unique tail.] with my 40 points!

[LINK TO TRACKER WITH PROOF OF CANDIES HERE] 31 and 19 =50

Edits are Candy, Pumpkin Bucket. Curiosities are multiple eyes, and unique tail!
Coloured by Tigeria!

I'm purchasing Edited Mystic Perma Pixie Foal [Edits are Pumpkin Bucket, Lollipop, and Foam Axe. Curiosities are Unique Ears, Unique Tail.] with my 40 points!

36 costume tickets + 8 candy points = 44 points!

Edits are Pumpkin Bucket, Lollipop, and Foam Axe. Curiosities are Unique Ears, Unique Tail!
Coloured by Tigeria!

I'm purchasing Perma Edited Vampire Banshee Foal [Edits are: cape, lollipop, and filled Pumpkin bowl.] with my 40 points!

36 costume tickets + 20 candy points = 56 points

Edits are cape, lollipop, and filled pumpkin bowl!
Coloured by Tigeria!

Status
Not open for further replies.