◈ ⨳ War's 30th Birthday Bash ⨳ ◈

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
What's up?!

Hello and welcome everyone, to a lovely surprise from one of our local players (and friends)! War has generously asked to sponsor an event for his 30th birthday, and you all are the lucky recipients of the gifts for this particular party. Read what the man himself has to say right after this short introduction, then see below to have a gander at what you'll be playing for!

Wargazm Monkey said:
GUESS WHAT GUYS!!! I'm turning 30 this week!!! To celebrate I wanted to host a little event and game to have a little fun and share enjoyment of my favorite Pokémon. So, over the next week, I will be hosting a raffle event where people can earn one of nine of my all time favorite Pokémon lines!

I hope everyone has fun and that we can all celebrate the atrocity that is 3 decades of life...where has the time gone? Anywho, as many of you know, I am a living embodiment of chaos and a massive troll... So everyone should expect strange things to happen over the next week in this event, as the chaos gods themselves may influence us and what is happening. So keep a watchful eye on the threads, for there may gifts bestowed upon us! Now, ON TO THE RAFFLE!!!

How to submit your tickets:

We'll have a thread where you earn your tickets and you will allocate them in this thread. When allocating tickets, please ping a moderator or myself (polli edit: post the code in the thread!) with which Pokémon you are allocating tickets to and link the post where the tickets were earned. At the end of the week, I will roll a raffle drawing for each of the Pokémon, starting with the 'Mon with the fewest allocated tickets. In the interest of spreading the love of these Pogeys as far as possible, once a participant has earned a Pogey, all of their tickets in other drawings will be nullified for those raffles.

How to earn tickets:

There will be two ways to earn tickets for this raffle. First will be a daily prompt where each participant can earn a single ticket per day by completing the prompt. The second, and arguably the most fun, is a dice roll.

For the daily prompt, I will be posting a question or task that requires a response. Completion of the response will earn you a single ticket to be allocated to a Pokémon. Prompts will expire 48 hours after posting, and responses to the prompt will not be excepted after that. The seventh prompt however will have a hard 24 hour expiration time, but may have greater rewards as well!

To earn tickets via a dice roll, we will be taking some inspiration from my favorite game: Warhammer 40K. Every three hours, a participant may roll 3d6. For every result of 6 that participant earns one ticket. A participants time counter resets after each roll and any rolls done before the next 3 hours has elapsed will be rejected.

I hope you all have a great time and may The Emperor bless your dice!

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Prizes & Current Tickets

Click for higher resolution!
Light / Shiny / Dark
Aron / Beldum / Gastly

All current tickets can be viewed on the ticket spreadsheet. Each page has one of the species along with a column for each color!

Last edited:

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Claiming Tickets

First, roll for some tickets! The rolling & prompt thread is over here; when you win one or more tickets, post the form below in this thread. If your post gets emoji'd by one of staff or War, it should be added to the sheet!

You may assign each ticket to any of the nine raffles you want, but remember each person can only win one poge!

Code:
[CENTER]
[SIZE=5][B][I][FONT=Conspiracy][COLOR=rgb(255, 73, 86)]For the Emperor![/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[B]Tickets won:[/B] (number of 6s rolled this period)
[B]Boon active?:[/B] (you'll know what this means if it is!)
[B]Proof:[/B] (your roll)

[B]Assign tickets to:[/B] (how many and which pogey you want to assign tickets to)

Last edited:

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
🐾"When it hurts to look back, and your scared to look ahead,

For the Emperor!
Tickets won: 1
Boon active?: n/a
Proof: -link

Assign tickets to: Shiny aron

you can look beside you, and your best friend will be there."🐾