Pokémon Expeditions

◈ ⨳ War's 30th Birthday Bash Rolling & Prompt Thread ⨳ ◈

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Every 3 hours, you may roll 3d6; if you roll any 6s, then you win a ticket into the birthday raffles!

Each day there will be a new prompt posted that you can respond to for a guaranteed ticket. Use your response post as your proof post! These prompts are valid for 48 hours unless otherwise stated. There is no word minimum to the prompts, but you must write at least two full sentences for it to count.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Prompts

Day one <Valid until: 6:00 AM CST Mar. 21st 2023>
Wargazm Monkey said:
"Dog, Cat, Raccoon? Why?"
Day two <Valid until: 7:00 AM CST Mar. 22nd 2023>
Wargazm Monkey said:
"If a magical fairy appeared before you and told you you must pick from the following list: Elf, Dwarf, Ork, or Human; to become, which would you choose? For context, the races are as described in Lord of the Rings."
Day three <Valid until: 8:00 AM CST Mar. 23rd 2023>
Wargazm Monkey said:
"Finish the sentence: 'In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only ________.'"
Day four <Valid until: 9:00 AM CST Mar. 24rd 2023>
polliwoggi said:
War didn't give me a prompt for today, so your prompt is to wish the birthday boy a happy birthday and thank him for putting on this wonderful event. Maybe even say a nice word or two about him. ;D
Day five <Valid until: 11:00 AM CST Mar. 25th 2023>
Wargazm Monkey said:
"If you could do one thing, with no negative side effects, repercussions, or bad feelings, what would it be?"

Day six <Valid until: 7:00 AM CST Mar. 26th 2023>
Wargazm Monkey said:
"Pancakes, Waffles, or Crepes? One must go, pick."

Day seven <Valid until: 7:00 AM CST Mar. 26th 2023>
Wargazm Monkey said:
"Today is the Last Day of the event yall! As such, todays prompt is: I would like you all to thank Polli for being an amazing artist and coming in clutch to rush this event together! And thank shark for all the behind the scenes techno-shit he does for us! Lastly, everyone tell me what your favorite Pokemon is!

Be aware that this prompt is only valid for 24 hours! But, it is worth 2 tickets instead of one! Thanks for participating in the first ever “Celebrate War’s Birthday” event!

Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Because why not? That sounds like one of the cutest yet most chaotic combinations ever. It should be a Poke'mon. Or is it already? I should go check. Oh it looks like Zigzagoon is probably the closest, being based on a raccoon dog. Huh... WE SHOULD MAKE ONE.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dog, cat raccoon? sounds like a standard set of pets to me (weird childhood ok?) Besides watching them is just precious. like better then TV to watch them just play or do things. it's funny and sweet and awesome.

Blinded By Silence

Grizzled Veteran
D
Well, I know you're the racoon and I'm the dog. Throw Squeak into the mix and we've got three best buddies! Love you, War, happy almost birthday! ♡

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
🐾"When it hurts to look back, and your scared to look ahead,

Dog cat racoon were for sure kind of standard pets of my childhood but for sure should make one. It would be cute.

you can look beside you, and your best friend will be there."🐾

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 6 5 4 15
🐾"When it hurts to look back, and your scared to look ahead,

First roll

you can look beside you, and your best friend will be there."🐾

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 2 2 4 8
No on the racooon because I have had one of those chaotic bastards in the attic of my house. Nothing is more disturbing then hearing their fat lard asses in the attic touching your stuff. It like get the fuck out of there. The dogs also were going nuts because they could smell them.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 6 4 4 14
2nd roll

Dog and Cat is hard, because on one hand, cats! Tiny in so much they are not 70+ lb of animal putting all their weight one one spot. The one cat I have had contact with was outside gal we fed and refused to not live outside. Independent, kept having her babies in random places and eventually led us to them to put into the garage so they were safe from the raccoons. Very sweet and stubborn little lady.

Wargazm Monkey

Station Visitor
D
CHAOS BOON ACTIVE!!!!!!

I wasnt gonna do this day one.... but i woke up and choose chaos... OUR FIRST CHAOS BOON IS ACTIVE!!!!

For the next three hours, all dice rolls of 6 are worth 3 tickets instead of one!!!!

SLAANESH, QUEEN OF EXCESS, BE PRAISED!!!!!!

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Cat, Zak is def a cat person. Though we had a dog growing up i prefer cats over dogs. Raccoons are just annoying. We had one growing up around the neighborhood that would tear up things so i was taught raccoons are bad XD.