✦ Starfall ✦ Soft Open - Starballs are here! Pg.7

Starfall

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account

Want to get your hands on your first Koshin?

It's pretty simple, just submit the following form right here in the main thread and one of our wonderful colorists will pick up your form.

We even have a special deal for those of you who submit a form during the first two months of Starfall's soft opening. Instead of just a simple semi-custom, you can submit for a pet conversion! Of course, you'll have to give us some wiggle room. Know that any pet you submit for conversion could be from unedited up to moderate edits depending on the colorist. Also, I know we have cute growing pets, but these Koshin will be dropped as adults only for now.

If that all sounds good to you, then fill out the form below!

Code:
[center][b][font=starborn][size=48px][color=#8E5CE7]I Wish I May, I Wish I might[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]

[b]Username:[/b] (Let us know who you are)
[b]Palette or Pet for Conversion:[/b] (Please provide one palette for your freebie, or submit one pet with a cert for conversion that you are okay with the possibility of being converted as an unedited pet)
[b]Inspiration:[/b] (If you aren't submitting for a conversion, do you have any mood board images to help inspire your new Koshin? No more than three images please)

Last edited:

Starfall

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
We'll be having our soft opening with a raffle tomorrow evening! If you're interested in Starfall and the Koshin, feel free to start posting here or join our newly made Discord server!

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
🐾"When it hurts to look back, and your scared to look ahead,

Lurks

you can look beside you, and your best friend will be there."🐾

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I Wish I May, I Wish I might

Username: PeterPan_da144 (Most people call me Sami ^^)
Palette or Pet for Conversion:
Inspiration: <3

Inari Miko

Veteran
D
I've been curious as this shop was in the process of setting up and y'all just had to make them look like fox spirits!!! My weakness!!! <3

AuguryRaven

Station Visitor
D
You're not alone, I've got a weakness for just about anything youkai themed. We've also got more breeds coming out in the near future.

Feel free to submit for your first Koshin, just head up to the post at the top of the page.

Inari Miko

Veteran
D
I Wish I May, I Wish I might

Username: Inari Miko (Abe no Mizuki on Discord)
Palette or Pet for Conversion:

Inspiration:

(Tried to shrink 3 images down; if I did this wrong I'm sorry and let me know so I can figure out a fix!)