Members:
Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Starfall

✧༝┉˚*❋Jelly’s Blessing Shop (Open)❋*˚┉༝✧

Welcome to Jelly’s Breeding Shop!

This shop is open indefinitely, but the Jellyfish's status may change occasionally, so keep an eye out!

Jelly will be taking on breedings as they inspire her, but there's always a chance for rolled winners as well!

Make sure to read all the information below!

Jelly's Current Status:
Available

Last edited:
Information

Rules:
  • No begging, whining, guilt tripping or being passive aggressive!
  • Follow all shop and BS ToS!
  • Please use the correct forms when posting.
  • Read ALL of my lists.
  • Breedings will not receive WIPs at all unless it is an RLC conversion breeding.
  • Only one pair per post!
  • You can enter as many pairs as you want! However! The one-time breeding bonus will apply to both owners! If you have any question, reach out to the Ask Staff section of the Starfall Discord.
  • Do NOT enter any pairs I am a part of.
  • Any Pet entered in breedings must be certed!
  • All breedings except for Rogue require a breeding permission - including self-mated pairs.
  • Conversion breedings are RLC only. If you would like to convert a child from a breeding in another shop, you may enter for that kid in a custom thread that allows growing customs and they will be a gen 2!
  • Once a form is taken, please spoiler it, but leave the name/type of the breeding visible.
  • If you post the same form in other breedings and it gets picked, you could end up with a very similar set of kiddos. Please be mindful of what form is where and keep track of it.
  • If I take your breeding, I’ll react to your post with a 😍.
  • If it’s not likely I’ll take your form, I’ll react with 😭.
RLC:
  • DM for pricing while I finish fine tuning. But as a baseline of what to expect: unedit price is $70 for 2 kits (double the custom price as it’s double the work).
  • You may inquire about customizing your breeding via RLC. This means you may request a ”conversion breeding” if you have the couple in another shop, you may request specific markings or edits within reason.
  • What you may NOT do is increase the edit level of the breeding, request a color that is not part of the parents’ palettes (some variation of a shade is fine, or Starscross a couple that is not a Starcrossed pair (Ex. asking for a Yako/Yako to have a Yako/Tenko kit). However, if it is a rogue breeding, you may ask for these things.
Payments:
  • Jelly accepts RLC, BS credits and Gaia Platinum as currency! RLC will always have priority, but does not prevent non-RLC from being picked! RLC > BS credits > Gaia Plat.
  • Everything is PWYW except for RLC. Those prices are non-negotiable. You may ask about a payment plan!
  • Payment is due within a week of purchase or else the slot is forfeited. If you need a potential payment plan, talk to Jelly about it! Jelly will happily work something out with you! Just know work on your custom will not begin until at least half the payment is received.
  • Payment method for RLC is via CashApp or her wife’s PayPal as Jelly does not have her Ko-fi set up properly. If this payment method does not work for you, reach out and we can try to figure something out!

Jelly DOES do:
-Cosplays
-Up to heavy edits
-Unedits
-Generally anything not on the NO lists.

Jelly does NOT do:
-Centipedes
-Exposed spine (bone markings and other exposed bones are fine)
-Heavy/Detailed armor
-Mechs/Transformers
-Extreme edits (anything that changes more than 70% of the base)
-Head edits (that’s Chex’s specialty, not mine orz)

-Ear and tail edits
-Pokémon
-Creepy cute

Dislikes:
-Overly complicated markings
-Excessive gore
-Centipedes
-Anything mentioned above

Last edited:
Breeding Information

You get to keep one starball and the others may be given out however you would like. Let us know if you want the shop to help game out extra starballs.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙​

Rogue - Your Koshin x Unknown

This results in 1-2 Starballs.

Standard Breeding - Your Koshin x Another Existing Koshin

With all standard breedings the owners can win up to 2-4 kits per breeding. Breedings between pets with one owner will receive 2-3 kits. Breedings between pets owned by two different owners will receive 3-4 kits. With all breedings, you may keep one kit and all remaining kits must be given away in a way the owner sees fit.

When a CUSTOMER has their first breeding, they are eligible for between 4-6 Kits! This is only applicable to the first time YOU win a breeding, not for each pets first breeding.

Poly Breedings - Your Koshin x 2 Other Existing Koshin

With all poly breedings the owner can win up to 3-5 kits per breeding. Breedings between pets with one owner will receive 3-4 kits. Breedings between pets owned by, at minimum, two different owners will receive 4-5 kits. With all breedings you may keep one kit and all remaining kits must be given away in a way the owner sees fit.

When a CUSTOMER has their first breeding, they are eligible for between 4-6 Kits! This is only applicable to the first time YOU win a breeding, not for each pets first breeding.

MOCK BREEDINGS

Before a mock breeding can occur, one established breeding must be already grown.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙​

The only kits currently available are Yako kits, so all kits will look like Yako temporarily, though they may grow in to other available lines.

Eeveelution Clause

If you pair two Eeveelutions together, your kits will ALWAYS be Eeveelution, but as adults, you may not end up with what the parents are owo/

Eeveelution x Non-Eeveelution pairings have a 50/50 chance of getting a new type of Eeveelution from the breeding - Depends on the dice!

Last edited:
Breeding Forms
Rogue Breedings
Code:
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Please Don't[/b]: List up to 4 phobias you would like me to DEFINITELY avoid for this breeding.
[b]Inspiration[/b]: This can be ONE Image or Palette you would like me to draw inspiration from for the rogue parent.
[b]Breed Preferences:[/b]: You may list what breeds you like in order of preference.  If there is one you definitely do not want, make sure that is in bold. (Only ONE)
[b]Not these either:[/b]: You may list up to 3 features you would like me to avoid on the kit. (Ex. Tailmouths, Wing Types, etc)

[b]Stages[/b]: Starball -Kit- Adult. (You may omit kit stage if you like at this time)

[b]Payment[/b]: Offer Here

[B]By posting for a rouge breeding, I acknowledge that my Koshin will be paired with a completely unknown partner that probably crawled out of Jelly’s basement. I hereby accept my fate.[/B]

Standard Breeding
Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=#fff8dc][SIZE=24px][B][U]Hatsumi, Bless our Union![/B][/U][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[B]Username:[/b]: Owner One
[B]First Koshin:[/b]: Image

[B]Username:[/b]: Owner Two
[B]Second Koshin:[/b]: Image

[b]Stages[/b]: Starball -Kit- Adult. (You may omit kit stage if you like at this time)

[B]Breeding agreement:[/b]: Link Goes Here.  NO BREEDING AGREEMENT, NO BREEDING.
Poly Breeding
Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=#ffb3ba][SIZE=24px][B][U]Hatsumi, Bless our Union![/B][/U][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[B]Username:[/b]: Owner One
[B]First Koshin:[/b]: Image

[B]Username:[/b]: Owner Two
[B]Second Koshin:[/b]: Image

[B]Username:[/b]: Owner Three
[B]Third Koshin:[/b]: Image

[B]Breeding agreement:[/b]: Link Goes Here.  NO BREEDING AGREEMENT, NO BREEDING.

Last edited:

Jackariah Beckett

Grizzled Veteran
D
Hatsumi, Bless our Union!

Username:: Jackariah Beckett
First Koshin::

Username:: AuguryRaven
Second Koshin::

Breeding agreement:: Here
Payment Type: Gaia Plat