Group events

Starfall

✧*:.。. Augury Breedings .。.:*✧ [Open]

AuguryRaven

Long-Term Resident
D
Current Openings

Open but a little slow | RLC customs always open

My breeding thread will remain open for forms at all times. Check the thread title for if I'm open to customs at the moment, although I am always open to RLC customs. Breedings will mostly be take on based on how interested I am in the breeding, although there will be occasional RNG.​
General Rules

Follow all Basilisk Stew and Starfall rules
  • Generally, breedings will not included WIP and all kits will be designed by the colorist with no customer input. However, there is an RLC option for custom breedings including WIP for the kits.
This thread is PWYW
  • There are no set prices. You may offer BS credits, at any amount, or RLC.
  • RLC will receive priority, and would be greatly appreciated.
Payment
  • Payment is required to be sent within one week after a breeding is taken on. Work on the breeding will not start until payment has been sent, and if payment is not sent within one week your custom slot will be forfeit.
  • RLC payment will be taken via Ko-fi. Please let me know if you're unable to pay via this method.
RLC Prices
Rogue Breeding
  • $70 USD - Includes 2 kits
  • $35 USD - Per additional kit
  • These breedings include one pet from the customer and a random pet imagined by the colorist based off of customer supplied inspiration.
Standard or Poly Breeding
  • $70+ USD - Standard Breeding, includes 2 kits
  • $105+ USD - Poly Breeding, if three owners, includes 3 kits
  • $35+ USD - Per additional kit
  • Prices may vary depending on the level of edits shared by the parents. Moderate edits will not increase the price, and you may choose to have only moderate edits for the kits to keep the lower price if the parents are a higher edit level.
Custom Breeding
  • $80+ USD - Standard Breeding, includes 2 kits
  • $120+ USD - Poly Breeding, if three owners, includes 3 kits
  • $40+ USD - Per additional kit
  • Conversion customs, to bring a family from another shop to Starfall, or if you want control of what your future kits look like can choose this option. Prices may vary based on edit level of the parents. WIP's will be supplied, typically at the lining, flat color, and final touches stages.
One breeding per post
  • You may post as many forms as you'd like, like I said above, I like variety.
  • If your form is taken on by another colorist, please remove the form. I am not responsible for keeping track of your forms for you.
  • Keep your forms updated, if you no longer want a breeding, remove the form.
  • Forms that have been taken on will be spoilered, and your username will be at'ed.
  • RLC breedings do not count towards your first breeding bonus, and the bonus will not apply to any RLC breeding.
Streaming
  • I may sometime stream pets being worked on over Discord, and possibly Twitch in the future. If you'd like to see your pet streamed, let me know. I live in PST and do not get off work until 6pm.

Last edited:

AuguryRaven

Long-Term Resident
D
  • Youkai of all kinds
  • Pokemon, Digimon, fun little monsters in general
  • Japanese and/or East Asian themes
  • Pastel Goth
  • Rainbow colors, dark, regular, neon, and pastel
  • Half and half colored pets
  • Cool toned palettes, both colored and grayscale
Dislikes
  • Clashing colors, for example: dark olive green and bright orange, where the contrast is stark and personally not a color combo I enjoy
  • Mecha, I can do some but it's not my forte for drawing
  • Complex armor, I'm still working on armor in general
  • Designs that are absolutely covered head to toe in edits, down to the tiniest chains and baubles. Those designs take a very long time to do right, and I would like to be paid RLC for that level of work.

AuguryRaven

Long-Term Resident
D
Rogue Breeding

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(254, 139, 239)][SIZE=24px][FONT=Starborn]∘₊✧Roll the Dice!✧₊∘[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[b]Username[/b]:

[b]Please Don't[/b]: [List up to 5 fears or phobias to avoid. Bullet points preferred.]
[b]Inspiration[/b]: [Please provide one picture, palette, or song that will inspire the rogue parent for your breeding.]
[b]Breed Preferences:[/b]: [List breeds in order of preference, must include at least 3 breeds minimum.]
[b]Not these either:[/b]: [List up to 5 features from any breed you do not want on your future kit. Be specific, do not generally list something like "None of the Muko tails".]

[b]Stages[/b]: [Which stages, you may choose Starball to Adult, or Starball to Kit to Adult]

[b]Payment[/b]: [Offer Here]

[B]By posting for this type of breeding, I agree to any kit born from my Koshin and a mystery Koshin of Raven's choosing. [/B]

Standard Breeding

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=#be9dfb][SIZE=24px][FONT=Starborn]∘₊✧Just the Two of Us✧₊∘[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[B]Username:[/b]: [Owner One]
[B]First Koshin:[/b]: [Original drop image]

[B]Username:[/b]: [Owner Two]
[B]Second Koshin:[/b]: [Original drop image]

[b]Stages[/b]: [Which stages, you may choose Starball to Adult, or Starball to Kit to Adult]

[B]Breeding agreement:[/b]: [Provide a link here. No permission, no breeding]

Poly Breeding

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(255, 235, 142)][FONT=Starborn][SIZE=24px]∘₊✧The More the Merrier✧₊∘[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[B]Username:[/b]: [Owner One]
[B]First Koshin:[/b]: [Original drop image]

[B]Username:[/b]: [Owner Two]

[B]Username:[/b]: [Owner Three]

[B]Breeding agreement:[/b]: [Provide a link here. No permission, no breeding]

Last edited:

ArtificialJellyfish

Grizzled Veteran
D
∘₊✧Roll the Dice!✧₊∘

Username: ArtificialJellyfish

Please Don't:
  • Bugs
  • Exposed spine
  • Multiple eyes and limbs
Inspiration:
Uncert

Breed Preferences:: Muko, Genko, Yako
Not these either::
  • Muko multieyes
  • More than 4 Genko tails
  • Genko Oracle eyes
  • Yako flop ears
  • Yako fennec ears

Stages: Kit to Adult

Payment: 300 creds

By posting for this type of breeding, I agree to any kit born from my Koshin and a mystery Koshin of Raven's choosing.