Threads:

miscellaneous

⭒ ☆ ☆ ⭒ Freeze Pop Quick Stop ⭒ ☆ ☆ ⭒

miscellaneous

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account

Templated, Edited Gemshimmers by astralprogenitor

Summer's still blaring its heat in some places, and there's nothing quite like an icy popsicle to cool you down - and you know what one of our favorite ways to beat the heat is? Reaching into the freezer and grabbing a nice, cold... What do you call them? Whether it's a freezer pop, a freezie, an Otter Pop, a Flav-Or-Ice, or one of the many other names they've got, we mean those deliciously awful little popsicles-in-a tube. Cheap, plentiful, and easy to consume, what's better when you're dripping with sweat and beaten down by the oppressive ball of fire in the sky?

Lucky for you, we've got a whole ice-box full of the things. Unfortunately, there's a lot of grubby paws trying to get to them, so we can't let you pick a flavor. You'll just have to take what you get, but hey - a sweet treat is a sweet treat, right?

How To Play

• Just post the code below and roll a d12 in your post.
  • The number you get corresponds to which gemshimmer variant you get!
  • You can post once a day for the duration of the game.
  • Game time is based on Central time.

That's it! Remember, if you get a flavor you don't like or a duplicate you don't care for, you can always try and trade with someone else in the Discord!

Opens: Immediately
Ends: Friday, Sept. 13th @ 11:59PM Central Time

Last edited by a moderator:

miscellaneous

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
Post me!
Code:
[CENTER][SIZE=24px][I][FONT=Coolvetica Rg][COLOR=rgb(255, 235, 142)]Hey, it's [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Conspiracy][COLOR=rgb(255, 73, 86)]%*@&IN HOT[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Coolvetica Rg][COLOR=rgb(255, 235, 142)], gimme somethin' [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Starborn][COLOR=rgb(83, 180, 231)]chill[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Coolvetica Rg][COLOR=rgb(255, 235, 142)], man![/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Last dropped order: here!

Last edited by a moderator: