Group statistics

Members:
122
Threads:
874
Messages:
60079

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

꒷꒦ Corruption Spreads ꒦꒷ [ RNG Corrupted Breeding ] - OPEN

I--LiveWire--I

Grizzled Veteran
D
꒷꒦ THE CORRUPTION SPREADS ꒦꒷

Get forms in by: November 16th @11PM MST
Live's RNG: November 17th

Artist Discretion CC: Throughout

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷​

[ ABOUT ]
  • This is a RNG raffle for a corrupted breeding slot by I--LiveWire--I.
  • Live, or any other colorist that wants to may CC/RNG breedings throughout as well but this is not guaranteed.
  • You may only win one slot, regardless of method (CC/RNG/ECT).
  • These breedings will be Corrupted. Meaning they may have edits, morphs, curiosities, markings, colors, ect that are not on either parent.
  • Corrupted elements are likely to have a spooky month theme/vibe to them, but may not depending on artist inspiration.
  • These breedings will also be straight to adult.
  • Please don't enter a pair that you are not okay with random corrupted elements or if you want foals.
[ RULES ]
  • This is free to enter.
  • You may enter up to 2 forms. One form per post please.
    • This is entries per person, not per appearance on a form.
  • Ponies only.
  • Be aware that Colorists may use existing templates on kids or make templates of any edits made.
  • Make sure you have all your permissions ready before entering.
  • Alicorns are not currently available. Posting them is fine but NO alicorn children will result.
  • Hybrids, Awakened & Animal morphs are fine!
  • There is no set theme, edit, level, ect.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷​
 
Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Grizzled Veteran
D
[ FORM ]
Code:
[COLOR=rgb(85, 209, 121)][B][SIZE=24px][FONT=Belligerent Madness] ꒷꒥꒷  [/FONT][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=24px][FONT=Belligerent Madness]Let the Corruption Claim Me[/FONT][/SIZE][B][SIZE=24px][FONT=Belligerent Madness]  ꒷꒥꒷ [/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

[B]Username One[/B]:
[B]Pony Name One[/B]:
[B]Pony[/B]:  -show the cert-
[B]Uncert[/B]:  -link the uncert-
[B]Mystic[/B]:  -Y/N-
[B]Hybrid[/B]:  -Y/N, if yes list breeds-

[B]Username Two[/B]:
[B]Pony Name Two[/B]:
[B]Pony[/B]:  -show the cert-
[B]Uncert[/B]:  -link the uncert-
[B]Mystic[/B]:  -Y/N-
[B]Hybrid[/B]:  -Y/N, if yes list breeds-

(add more parent sections if needed)

[B]Breeding Permissions[/B]:  -link-
[B]Allow Streaming?[/B]: Y/N
[B]Straight to adult acknowledgement[/B]: Y
[B]Corruption acknowledgement[/B]: Y
[B]Notes[/B]:
 
Top