🐉The Dragon Realms🐉

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
I need to make them some more hair and clothing options so i figured a FS would work well for it XD

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
I'm hoping to do it more often. Put out small fs to release new templates whre events will be unique edits combines with them. Unique edits can still be donated to the shop to be used as templates later if you wish as well. Or you can keep them for only the offspring.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D

Fodder Flaffle!

Back Row
Red Sheep -Lavender/Gold Lizard
Front Row
Spotted Mushroom - Spider Mushroom - Drip Pumpkin

Rules:

Entries Now till Oct 22nd @11am CST
May only win one
50c payment with in 24 hours to mule upon win
All colored by Kisa
Fill out the form below to enter
Leaving one off your pref-list means you do not wan it and will be re rolled if gets to that point.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] (explainitory)
[b]Pref list:[/b] (please use names given)

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Username: Absolutiones
Pref list: Spider mushroom, lavender/gold lizard, drip pumpkin, red sheep, spotted mushroom

Lunar Fea

Long-Term Resident
D
Username: Fea Line (lunafea)
Pref list: spotted mushroom, spider mushroom, drop pumpkin, gold lizard, red sheep

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D

Spooky story time

This here bunny is interested in some scary stories! Who has got the best one? Enter this spooky story contest and whoever has the best little story to tell this horror loving bunny might get to take them home with them!
Fill out the form and at the end I, maybe with some help from other staff if I cannot choose, will pick a winner!

Code:
BS Username:
Name of the bunny:
Your Story here:
This will run till October 29th!

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
ghghU [i hope rng can bless you the rest of the way! sometimes it's kinda cathartic to roll lots tho...] Uhghg