Everchange

๐Ÿธ Frogspit Bayou ๐Ÿธ [CLOSED - REVAMPING]

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
We gots us a few rules 'round here, cher.
โ˜… Don't ask for anything against Basilisk's Stew's rules and terms!
โ˜… Don't chatter. Ping me in the main thread, convo me, or DM me on Discord, but only forms here!
โ˜… Everything is pay what you want, but you must send me some creds! Do this by clicking the money with wings icon under my name.
โ˜… Please note everything I create is liable to be templated. It may not be, but by posting here you agree that I can template anything and everything I make.
โ˜… If I take a form, I'll mark it with a ๐Ÿธ and spoiler the post. Don't edit it! Your pony will be along ... eventually.
โ˜… If I'm not interested in ever considering a design, I'll mark it with a ๐Ÿ˜ญ . I'll go through and delete all these posts periodically, so don't edit! Just post another form if you'd like.
โ˜… I may also periodically delete forms that have been completed and dropped or any chatter in the thread, etc.
Dun be forgettin' the rules about form postin', either.

โ˜… One form per post. I know this is different than most colorists; it's just how I like to operate. I will delete your entire post and ignore the contents if you disregard this rule. If you want to post more forms, make more posts. If you decide you don't want a form, either replace it with another or edit it to simply indicate that you've removed the form.
โ˜… You're responsible for removing forms you don't want. I won't check if another colorist has done a form, and it might be 2 days or 2 months before I accept one. As long as it's here, it's valid for me to take.
โ˜… Fill out forms entirely, even if you're just putting "CC" (colorist's choice) into a slot.

Last edited:

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Gimme a lil' bit o' dat!
โ˜… Colors! Vibrant colors, pastel colors, colorful colors.
โ˜… Textures and visual patterns.
โ˜… Food, especially dessert themes!
โ˜… Harmonious palettes, like compliments and triads.
โ˜… Accent palettes, such as white or black with a monochrome color palette.
โ˜… Freedom for artistic interpretation.
โ˜… Conversions, as long as they fall under other likes too!
โ˜… Monsters and spooky things.
โ˜… Space, stars, and the like.
โ˜… Glitter??
โ˜… I like a lot of things, just try me.
Leave me outta dis 'un.

โ˜… Mucky colors, reminiscent of paint water.
โ˜… Text-based full customs.
โ˜… Complex requests with no visual aid.
โ˜… Music requests.
โ˜… Conversions with no flexibility.
โ˜… Open pegasus wings. I just. I don't know. I don't like coloring them. XD
โ˜… Heavily clothed ponies. They typically look really weird to me.

Last edited:

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Remember I'm far more likely to be able to take common and unedited ponies than others, so if you have something extreme I might not be able to get to it for a while!

Last edited:

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Jus' fill it out, sug'.

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(255, 158, 139)][SIZE=24px][FONT=Sports World]Just gimme a heckin' pony, dang![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[b]Offering[/b]: (payment)

[size=10px]BY POSTING THIS FORM I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANYTHING MADE FROM IT MAY AND PROBABLY WILL BE TEMPLATED.[/size]

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(254, 139, 239)][FONT=Conspiracy][SIZE=24px]I sorta kinda got an idea, here?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[b]Breed[/b]: Remember I need CP for rarer breeds!
[b]Morphs Okay?[/b]: (do not suggest, just yes/no)
[b]Base[/b]: A/B
[b]Phobias/Extreme Dislikes[/b]:
[b]Inspiration[/b]: Moodboard, image, palette, 3-5 inspiration words. Use image tags. Do NOT spoiler images!

[size=10px]BY POSTING THIS FORM I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANYTHING MADE FROM IT MAY AND PROBABLY WILL BE TEMPLATED.[/size]

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(12, 216, 173)][FONT=HydratingLip][SIZE=24px]Bring my baby to life![/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[b]Breed[/b]: Remember I need CP for rarer breeds!
[b]Base[/b]: A/B
[b]Pet image(s)[/b]: Use image tags. Do NOT spoiler images!

[size=10px]BY POSTING THIS FORM I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT POLLI WILL ATTEMPT TO CONVERT THIS PET/OC TO A PONY, BUT ARTISTIC LICENSE IS ALLOWED TO FIT PROPERLY INTO THE UNIVERSE. I ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE CHARACTER/DESIGN I HAVE POSTED BELONGS TO ME.

BY POSTING THIS FORM I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANYTHING MADE FROM IT MAY AND PROBABLY WILL BE TEMPLATED.[/size]
Nothin' more for now, hon!

Last edited: