Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Starfall

A Mage of Cosmic Madness and their twin? CLosed!

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
In all the vastness of the stars there are many twin stars out there. This lead one Koshin to the idea to twin themselves using a strange cosmic magic. But well, the twining didn’t turn out quite as planned. Instead of one twin there ended up three! The problem is only the twins are still forming and I can’t tell what color they are. But you know what? I think you might know!

This contest is for a twin of this koshin right here.

Nekkid version // Staff free version

Last edited:

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
All shop and site rules apply
to win a twin you just have to fill out this form and enter the raffle.
Run time from posted open to Wednesday 5-29-24 5 pm EST
Three winners will be selected and three more twins will be made so please be adults about winning or loosing please.​

A twin of this pet is owned by Jelly.

Code:
[center][color=#2BFFE3]C[/color][color=#2DF9E4]o[/color][color=#2FF4E5]s[/color][color=#31EFE6]m[/color][color=#34EAE7]i[/color][color=#36E5E8]c[/color] [color=#3ADBEA]M[/color][color=#3DD6EB]a[/color][color=#3FD1EC]g[/color][color=#41CBED]i[/color][color=#44C6EE]c[/color] [color=#48BCF0]S[/color][color=#4BB7F1]h[/color][color=#4DB2F2]i[/color][color=#4FADF3]n[/color][color=#51A8F4]e[/color] [color=#569DF6]T[/color][color=#5898F7]h[/color][color=#5B93F8]i[/color][color=#5D8EF9]s[/color] [color=#6184FB]W[/color][color=#647FFC]a[/color][color=#667AFD]y[/color][color=#6875FE]~[/color][/center]
[b]Username:[/b]  Your username here!
[b]I know the twin's color is:[/b] give me a general rough idea like green, change the silver and gold, black instead of brown etc. I will work with you via DM on discord on specifics to make sure things look right.

Last edited:

Lunar Fea

Grizzled Veteran
D
Cosmic Magic Shine This Way~
Username: Lunar Fea
I know the twin's color is: lime greens, blacks and neon purples

Last edited:

Revel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: Revel
I know the twin's color is: instead of blue tones, pink and purples, red/black staff instead of grey

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
Username: Natty-chan
I know the twin's color is: Soft blush pinks.

AuguryRaven

Long-Term Resident
D
Username: AuguryRaven
I know the twin's color is: Pastel goth, either direction on body or accessories being dark, maybe with silver instead of gold.

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: Spazzedoutmew
I know the twin's color is: Shades of pink, and the black a softer grey/black. Golds to silver

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: StarshineAngel
I know the twin's color is: change the silver to gold,change the browns to blues, change the blacks to whites

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: DavyJnah
I know the twin's color is: Purple body! Silver for the parts that are silver and gold on the twins. Black staff. Light gray for the leather part maybe?

Jackariah Beckett

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: Jackariah Beckett
I know the twin's color is: A mix of poison purple and a darker mermaid green.

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Username: Absolutiones
I know the twin's color is: a saiphic scheme of white, silver, soft blue, and mint

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Alright list up

1. Lunar Fea
2. Revel
3. Natty-chan
4. AuguryRaven
5. Spazzedoutmew
6. StarshineAngel
7. DavyJnah
8. Jackariah Beckett