Latest posts

Group events

Kitsusagi Realms

AS: Prompt Board

Hoshi Lockhart

Station Visitor
D
Introduction

The Adventurer's Society is a Realms-wide group that keeps track of dangerous beasts, rare plants, and other things that may need an Adventurer's attention.

They maintain outposts in all corners of the Realms to assist in their tasks.

Each Society outpost will have, at least, a small building to provide shelter to Adventurers, as well as a job board.
Some outposts are larger and more elaborate than others, depending on the area.

Any Kitsusagi or group of Kitsu may go to a Society outpost and take on a job to earn whatever rewards are listed for that job.
Some jobs may be taken more than once, some will disappear after accepted one time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoshi Lockhart

Station Visitor
D
Rules And How-To

General
Every prompt can be completed by writing, roleplaying, or submitting art! That includes adventures as well as the regular prompts.
Submit completed prompts here(link to future Prompt Turn In) for their listed rewards!
Completion of a prompt will grant you silver, depending on the reward listed.
Some prompts may have a time limit. All others can be turned in for their rewards whenever you want, even after they're rotated out for new ones.

Adventure Prompts
Your characters can pass or fail the task in the story and still be rewarded!
Don't forget to check out the battle mechanics as you might need them.

Writing Requirements
Mini Prompts have a min wordcount of 300.
A standard prompt has a min of 500.
Each one will have a min wordcount to reach the base rewards. If you go over, you may either claim the bonus silver or submit it for the raffle. You may not choose both raffle and bonus silver.
Every 100 words over the min counts as an extra silver, if you choose not to enter the raffle.
Bonus of 5 silver for submitting stories to the library.

Art Requirements
Art must show at least half of the body to count for the primary character.
Secondary character must have at least a quarter showing of the body to count.
Art must feature at least one of your Kitsusagi.
- a sketch -1 silver​
- a clean line drawing - 3 silver​
- a clean lineless painting - 5 silver​
- full body +2 silver​
- color +2 silver​
- shading +2 silver​
- additional characters +1 silver for each​
- detailed background +3 silver​
Bonus of 5 silver for submitting art to the library.

Hoshi Lockhart

Station Visitor
D
Current Jobs Requesting A Party

A Concerned Mother
Wanted: My daughter has gone into the woods to help gather some herbs and she hasn't come home and it's getting dark. I know it takes time from your busy day but please go help my little girl find her way home.
Requirements: Two kitsu group passing a total of 8 social successes looking for the daughter
Availability: One time per roleplayer.

A Concerned Teacher
Wanted: A strong group of kitsu willing to go into the Blue mountains. I had a student of mine convinced they could handle a solo training trip but they missed their check in time. I need you to go out and find them an bring them back alive if you can. if not please bring back their remains so I can lay my student to rest properly.
Requirements: Two - four kitsu group Rp heading up to the mountains and find the missing student. You need three successful physicals roles and you can choose how you find the student and wrap up the prompt

Hoshi Lockhart

Station Visitor
D
Current Jobs That Can Be Completed Solo

A Small Fauna Kit Tripping Over Their Own Ears
Wanted: Someone to deliver this letter to my grandmother in Fenvrie. She doesn't like outsiders so it may take some persuading to get her to accept the letter
Requirements: 1 kitsu RP going to the town and convincing the kitsu to take the letter must have 3 successful social rolls

Hoshi Lockhart

Station Visitor
D
Standard

The Sleepless Guard
Wanted: Listen I have been overworked with all this stuff going on and the new kitsu from another realm so I want you lot to fill in for me and few buddies. Think you can handle it?
Requirements: Two kitsu group RP your kitsu passing time and filling in for a guard with three Radom nightly occurrences (can be anything a lost child, a fight you have to stop or someone lost and asking for directions both players must interact with the occurrences before you can move on

Potion Pick-Up
A kirin running a potion shop is in need of some help. There was a small fire and now there a huge amount of potions cracked and labels burned off. Half of the potions in the shop have exploded or been burned up from the heat of the fire. How can you identify the potions from this mess or find a way to salvage what’s left?

Gambling Debts Left In The Back Alley
You see a kitsu down on their luck in the back of an alley outside of a gambling house. How do you deal with this kitsu? Help them out or perhaps rob them for what little they have left? Upon further investigation the kitsu is in bad shape and drunk out of their mind. Tell how your kitsu is gonna deal with this mess.

Hoshi Lockhart

Station Visitor
D
Mini

For the more simple, just regular day type of prompts to help people with RP ideas.

Last edited:

Hoshi Lockhart

Station Visitor
D
Holiday, Festival, and Seasonal Prompts

Seasons change every three months.
Spring is from March to May.
Summer June to August.
Autumn September to November.
Winter December to February.

You're out taking a walk. It's a beautiful, clear night, perfect for getting a bit of fresh air. Suddenly, you hear a sound behind you. But when you turn, there is no one there. Do you keep on walking, trying to ignore the feeling of dread you have or do you confront whoever may or may not be behind you?

You know what October is great for? Pumpkins! Pumpkins everything! Pumpkin pie. Pumpkin spiced drinks. Eating pumpkin seeds. But most importantly, carving pumpkins. Would you like to carve a pumpkin? If so, what do you carve and how does it turn out? Or perhaps you'd rather do something else with the pumpkins?

Some Kitsu's favorite part of Halloween are all the costumes. Seeing what others decided to wear can be almost as fun as wearing them yourself. Some Kitsu spend months preparing their costumes, whether they even attend a party or collect candy. Do you enjoy making and wearing costumes? Do you do it for yourself or do you attend parties and walk about town to show off your creation? Or do you think it's all silly and only for the kits to do to get candy?

You're out collecting candy, be it alone or with your friends, when your bag is suddenly whisked out of your paws! Was it another Kitsu or perhaps a hungry animal? What do you do about it? Maybe you have a spare bag and shrug it off. Or maybe you rush after them to get your stolen sweets back. Or do your friends share with you?

There have been tales running through town of a haunted house. |Kitsu swear they've heard sounds at night and seen things being thrown about. Are you curious to go inside and see what's the truth? Do you discover ghosts or maybe mischievous young Kitsu pranking the town?

Autumn is the perfect time to sit around the campfire and tell ghost stories. Does your Kitsu have a particularly good one to tell?

Last edited:

Hoshi Lockhart

Station Visitor
D
Art-Specific Prompts

An Earthborn Kitsu By The Side Of The Road watching a kit
Wanted: See that small kid right there? he's my nephew and all he's into lately is artwork but I'm more of a sword swinger myself. maybe you could play with him and make a heroic image of some kind to help make him think adventurous kitsu like me are cool?
Availability: One time per person.

Autumn Drawing Challenge
Prompt: Create a piece (or several) inspired by one of the many themes listed below. Images must feature at least one Kitsu.
Availability: Can be taken many times as long as its for different themes on the list.

List:
  • Acorn
  • Stormy Weather
  • Falling Leaves
  • Pumpkins
  • Bonfires
  • Spooky Stories
  • Starting School
  • Harvest
  • Family
  • Remembering those who passed
  • Monster Encounter
  • Pastries
  • Snuggling
  • Star Gazing
  • Companion

Hoshi Lockhart

Station Visitor
D
Current Raffle Jackpot

At the end of every season, for everyone who submitted for tickets, we will hold a raffle!

Next prize coming soon!

Hoshi Lockhart

Station Visitor
D
Forms

Adventure
Code:
[size=14][color=goldenrod][b]Taking on a Job![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Job Title:
Participants:
Anything else?[/b]
Non-Adventure/General
Code:
[size=14][color=goldenrod][b]Taking A Prompt![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Prompt Title:
Participants:
Anything else?[/b]
Art
Code:
[size=14][color=goldenrod][b]Making Some Art![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Prompt Title:
Participants:
Anything else?[/b]

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Making Some Art!
Prompt Title: Autumn Drawing Challenge: Star gazing

Participants: Cosmina
Anything else? Submitting the Art to the Library
Beautiful Job! I believe that's 17 silver for you!