Azael's Art! Taking commissions!

Azael

Long-Term Resident
D

Welcome to my little art shop!

I'm still finding my way around this digital medium, though I improve with each piece! I like to experiment with different methods, and for commission purposes the examples below are the 'style' I'll be focusing on. I have a ton of characters but sometimes I need something else to work on! I can draw animals, humanoids, anthropomorphic characters (ears/tail as human) or furry (muzzle/beak/claws). I accept credits or RLC!

Pricing:

Headshot (with or without shoulders)
$12 / 600 credits :: Black Lines and Flat Color

Bust (up to waist)
$15 / 750 credits ::
Black Lines and Flat Color

- Add-Ons -

Simplistic Background
Add $1.50 / 75 credits

Colored Lines
Add $1.50 / 75 credits

Additional Person
Add $5 / 250 credits :: Headshot
Add $10 / 500 credits :: Bust

**Shading**
My shading style fluctuates a lot BUT I'd like to do more art like this!

Add $12 / 600 credits

RULES

1. Please post here with your order form when slots are open!​
  2. Payment must be sent in full before work begins.​
  3. Do not remove my signature and please post credit!​
  4. Do not color over my artwork; you are welcome to crop or resize it (without removing my signature) for personal, non commercial purposes such as an icon or journal banner.​
  5. RLC payments are made through Paypal, you may message me or post here and I will send an invoice.​
  6. Refunds will be given if work has not started within, or more than three months have passed without completion.​
  7. I reserve the right to display or use any art that I create for my personal portfolio (with credits of course).​

RLC RULES
  • Payment is through Paypal only.​
  • Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase.​
  • Art may be included in the resale value of your character.​
  • You may display, use as reference for commission artwork or anything else as long as it is for personal use only and no profit is made and credit is always clearly given.​
    Note about signatures: #843 is my account on a pet site. I had previously gone by Eclectic Rat (ER) on a few art sharing sites but have changed my name to Rodentkinz - hence the R and heart now! But it's all me! XD

Last edited:

Azael

Long-Term Resident
D
SLOTS

10/17/20:

1. ???
  2. ???
  3. ???
  4. ???
  5. ???
Form:
Code:
Lines: Solid or Colored
Size: Headshot or Bust
Add-Ons: Simple Background/Shading/Additional Character
Paying: Credits or RLC

Character Description: Please include any refs here

Anything Else:

Last edited:

Azael

Long-Term Resident
D
Templated Bases
These are templates that I created to be reused.

Painterly Bun:
-Examples-

Option Ears: Upright, Lop, Megalop, Mixed (one upright and one lop) and Dwarf

$1 / 50 Credits
+1 / 50 Credits :: Simple Edits
+2 / 100 Credits :: Complex Edits

Form:
Code:
Rabbit: (link or description)
Ears:
Edits: (if any)

Last edited:

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D
Lines: Colored
Size: Headshot
Add-Ons: Simple Background? Just a solid color? If it looks good? See “anything else”
Paying: RLC

Character Description: Young white woman, brown eyes, bright purple hair collar-bone length (cc between straight like in the first ref or wavy like the second)
[ref 1] [ref 2]

Anything Else: I am so deeply in love with the sample you provided of the colored lines (the one w/ the mono-eye and white hair) and would love something similar to use as my icon here (and probs display in my Gaia sig!).

@Azael

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
I am interested ! but i'll have to come back to this.
Its so sweet that you are doing what you can to help.

Azael

Long-Term Resident
D
I've added bun bases! And I will continue to take RLC commissions until the end of June and donate to the Wildlife Center.