Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Land of Liron

<Borrowed Treasures!> Raffle Event!

Demiromantic+Demisexual Flags!

Starts - NOW
Ends - 26th 4pm PST

We have one of our new pet species here for you all, Snatchers!
A raccoon / bird hybrid, that are incredibly sweet and easy to tame! Though, they're seen as pests for one major reason..

Both birds and raccoons are known for, well, snatching things up, and that is these little guys favorite thing to do. From trash to your most expensive pearl earing, keys and freshly baked bread, they want it all, and even tamed are hard to keep from these nasty habits. After all, they need to eat, and need all the sparkles for their nests!

This raffle is super simple! Enter in what you think these little guys would like stealing most for their nests, favorite meals they snag from those unsuspecting, etc. and you'll earn a ticket!
As always there is a referral section as well. If someone puts your user their as a referral to the shop / game, you get an extra ticket!

Code:
[center][b]Hey! That's Mine![/b][/center]
[b]Username:[/b] Your User
[b]Preference:[/b] Green, Purple.
[b]Entry:[/b] What do these little guys like taking the most? ( Can be multiple, both have thhe same, one for each, etc. )
[b]Referral:[/b] Who brought you here, if anyone?

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Hey! That's Mine!
Username: PeterPan_da144
Preference: Green, Purple.
Entry: They like to steal small little gemstone pieces to decorate their nests with. The gem bunnies and tourac are often found as collateral in their quest for the prettiest gem pieces. (I can't remember names, my brain is so fried right now)
Referral: Wey did >.>

kovak

Grizzled Veteran
D
Hey! That's Mine!
Username: kovak
Preference: purple, green
Entry: JEWLREY -- ESPECIALLY SHINY SPARKLY GOLD
Referral: wey!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Hey! That's Mine!
Username: belloblossom
Preference: Purple, Green
Entry: Food - bonus points if it's right off of the plates or forks of touracs. These critters rival the menaces that the humans knew of as "seagulls" when it comes to territorial food bombing.
Referral: Wey