Stray!

Breeding Information & Agreements

Stray Beasts

Resident
D
Mule Account

Breeding Links

Standard Breeding

• Breedings between two partners, whether a one night stand or lifemate pair are eligible for standard breeding.
  • Breedings between pets with one owner will receive 2-4 pups. Breedings between pets owned by two different owners will receive 3-5 pups. With all breedings, each owner may keep one pup and all remaining pups must be given away in a way the owners sees fit.
  • *Each customer can receive up to 4-6 pups for their first breeding. This means only the *customer’s* first breeding - not every pet’s first breeding.*

Rogue Breeding

• Breedings between one of your pets and a random imaginary pet of the colorist’s choice or based on RNG. For all rogue breedings you may submit a color palette for the colorist to use for the imaginary pet. You may also choose the breed you'd like the rogue to be. Unfortunately these pairings, only end up with 2 pups.

Roleplay Benefits

• If you have had your pets roleplay together, then you increase the size of your litter by 1 pup.
  • This includes a rogue one-off short story you can increase your litter size by 1.

Breeding F.A.Q's

Q: What can we do with our puppies?
A: You may give them away or keep them ( you may only keep one for yourself per litter per owner.)

Q: Will my puppies look like the adults?
A: Yes, they will most likely resemble each of its parents in some aspect.
> It's possible for offspring to get throwbacks if one or both of the parents are Gen. 2+.
> Random mutations do occur, (Albinism, blindness, ect...)
> Scars do not pass on, but edits might depending on what it is.

Q: How often can my pet breed?
A: Three times in their live, so we don't over-breed certain pets. Once monthly, so we don't stress out the colorists.

Q: Can two different breeds of canines breed together?
A: Yep. You will either get puppies from one breed or the other from such pairings. (For ease of lineart)

Q: When will my puppy grow up
A: Puppies grow after 2 weeks

Acquiring a Breeding Slot

Q: How can I actually get my pets to breed? What do I need to do?
A: You need to snag one of the colorists breeding slots when it's available. They might be given away in games or just opened for first come, first serve. Keep your eyes open they should be pretty hot commodities so there will be some commotion when a colorist opens their slots or there is a contest for the slots.

Below is the Breeding Agreement form, where people can post that their pets agree to be in a mutual pairing. One owner can post the form and the other can respond with a positive reaction to show their agreement.

Breeding Agreement Form

Code:
[center][size=18][b][color=darkorange]Breeding Agreement[/color][/b][/size][/center][size=14]

[b]Names & Cert Links:[/b] Name & Name
[b]Owners Names:[/b] Both names Please
[b]Agreement Date:[/b] Enter the date! MM/DD/YYYY
[/size]

Last edited by a moderator: