Not open for further replies.

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Character Image: Coming soon!
Character Name: Adette Canmore
Pronoun Choice: She/They
Home Region: Johto

Personality Overview: Adette is amazing person. She has learned to overcome things and think on her feet. She is strong willed but devoted to her team and anyone who she trusts.

Five Likes:
  1. Learning new things
  2. Food
  3. Making medicines
  4. Learning about Pokemon
  5. Making her team happy
Five Dislikes:
  1. Rude people
  2. Anyone who may cause harm to her or her team.
  3. Some types of foods (She'll tell you with an earful)
  4. Know-it-alls
  5. Idiots
Hobbies: Reading, writing, playing music, working out.

Three Strengths:
  1. Loyalty: If you and Adette are on the same side she will be there for you thick and thin. Her partners are her everything, don't cross her.
  2. Awareness: She is pretty good at being able to read people and situations, she is usually trusting her gut when it comes to decisions but she also is really good at using her head.
  3. Passionate: If she sets her mind to something, it gets done. She is passionate about learning and showing what her mettle is.
Three Weaknesses:
  1. Stubborn: She can be very stubborn sometimes and that often gets her into trouble.
  2. Spiteful: Do her wrong and you will pay for it ten-fold. Her seven deadly sins would be Wrath and Envy.
  3. Vengeful: Her passion can get her into trouble. If you say something that angers her about her passion she will go after you and she will probably dislike/distrust you for a while.

History:
  • Born into a wealthy family in Johto
  • Technically a middle child but both siblings passed when they were babies, due to rare family sickness.
  • Best friends with a very large and special marking Cyndaquil who evolved into a monster of a Typhlosion.
  • Found it was easy to figure people out and was a quick study when it came to any sort of schooling.
  • Went to other regions and passed required tests for the regions.
  • Came to Nauwill because she wanted to explore a new land and it gave her that opportunity, she has not decided which group she wants to join but she is leaning towards more schooling and research.

Last edited:

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
------------------------
------------------------
HP
6​
Confidence
9​
Strength
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Dexterity
⬤⬤⬤⭘⭘​
Vitality
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘​
Insight
⬤⬤⬤⬤⭘​
Tough
⬤⬤⬤⭘⭘​
Cool
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘​
Beauty
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘​
Clever
⬤⬤⬤⭘⭘​
Cute
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Brawl
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Throw
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Evasion
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Weapons
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Alert
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Athletic
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Nature
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Stealth
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Allure
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Etiquette
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Intimidate
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Perform
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Crafts
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Lore
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Medicine
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Science
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
???
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
???
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
???
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
???
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
-----------------------
-----------------------
-----------------------
-----------------------

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

You can't use the same thing for a strength and a weakness! You'll need to reframe the second passionate, which seems more like you might want "vengeful" or something else along those lines.

Also, it would be preferred with this character that you choose another sponsorship - her stats don't warrant a VCA sponsorship, as she's not particularly athletic and she has no science background to be a valued researcher. Medicine as listed in skills is the application and creation of some medicines but it doesn't necessarily imply medical science.

🐸

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

Yep, perf!

Profile block:
Code:
[B]Character Image[/B]: Coming soon!
[B]Character Name[/B]: Adette Canmore
[B]Pronoun Choice[/B]: She/They
[B]Age[/B]: 25
[B]Home Region[/B]: Johto

[B]Personality Overview[/B]: Adette is amazing person. She has learned to overcome things and think on her feet. She is strong willed but devoted to her team and anyone who she trusts.

[B]Five Likes[/B]:
[LIST=1]
[*]Learning new things
[*]Food
[*]Making medicines
[*]Learning about Pokemon
[*]Making her team happy
[/LIST]
[B]Five Dislikes[/B]:
[LIST=1]
[*]Rude people
[*]Anyone who may cause harm to her or her team.
[*]Some types of foods (She'll tell you with an earful)
[*]Know-it-alls
[*]Idiots
[/LIST]
[B]Hobbies[/B]: Reading, writing, playing music, working out.

[B]Three Strengths[/B]:
[LIST=1]
[*][I][U]Loyalty:[/U][/I] If you and Adette are on the same side she will be there for you thick and thin. Her partners are her everything, don't cross her.
[*][I][U]Awareness:[/U][/I] She is pretty good at being able to read people and situations, she is usually trusting her gut when it comes to decisions but she also is really good at using her head.
[*][I][U]Passionate:[/U][/I] If she sets her mind to something, it gets done. She is passionate about learning and showing what her mettle is.
[/LIST]
[B]Three Weaknesses[/B]:
[LIST=1]
[*][I][U]Stubborn:[/U][/I] She can be very stubborn sometimes and that often gets her into trouble.
[*][U][I]Spiteful:[/I][/U] Do her wrong and you will pay for it ten-fold. Her seven deadly sins would be Wrath and Envy.
[*][I][U]Vengeful:[/U][/I] Her passion can get her into trouble. If you say something that angers her about her passion she will go after you and she will probably dislike/distrust you for a while.
[/LIST]

[B]History[/B]:
[LIST]
[*]Born into a wealthy family in Johto
[*]Technically a middle child but both siblings passed when they were babies, due to rare family sickness.
[*]Best friends with a very large and special marking Cyndaquil who evolved into a monster of a Typhlosion.
[*]Found it was easy to figure people out and was a quick study when it came to any sort of schooling.
[*]Went to other regions and passed required tests for the regions.
[*]Came to Nauwill because she wanted to explore a new land and it gave her that opportunity, she has not decided which group she wants to join but she is leaning towards more schooling and research.
[/LIST]
Stat block:
Code:
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][COLOR=rgb(106, 106, 106)]------------------------[/COLOR][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER][COLOR=rgb(106, 106, 106)]------------------------[/COLOR][/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]HP
6[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Confidence
9[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Strength
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Dexterity
⬤⬤⬤⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Vitality
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Insight
⬤⬤⬤⬤⭘[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Tough
⬤⬤⬤⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Cool
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Beauty
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Clever
⬤⬤⬤⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Cute
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Brawl
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Throw
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Evasion
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Weapons
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Alert
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Athletic
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Nature
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Stealth
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Allure
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Etiquette
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Intimidate
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Perform
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Crafts
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Lore
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Medicine
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Science
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]???
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]???
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]???
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]???
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][COLOR=rgb(106, 106, 106)]-----------------------[/COLOR][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER][COLOR=rgb(106, 106, 106)]-----------------------[/COLOR][/CENTER][/TD]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]

🐸

Status
Not open for further replies.