Not open for further replies.

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
Character Image:

Character Name: Emmer Lain
Pronoun Choice: she/her
Home Region: Kalos

Personality Overview: Emmer is pretty dependable but often burns herself out because she feels like she needs to be doing something productive at all times. When meeting someone new, she might seem quiet but when she warms up to someone she can be pretty talkative and a little immature. She can be quite warm and sympathetic, traits that help her out when caring for and understanding Pokémon. She laughs at herself when she makes a mistake and is quite goofy when its just her and Pokémon. Its true she has a lot of anxious energy about her but she really wants to be welcoming to people and Pokémon alike.

Five Likes: Birds, Gardening, Sweet foods, Camping, Learning new things
Five Dislikes: Negative environments, Bitter foods, Feeling Sick (she's such a baby), her weight, snobby competitors
Hobbies: Bird watching, gardening, drawing friends and Pokémon.

Three Strengths:
Taking Feedback
From her time in the creative scene of contests she has learned how to process and consider feedback - even outside of the creative arts.

Empathy
She cares and can often see other’s point of view and is happy to listen to them to help but she could end up stretched thin or being led in a direction she didn’t really want to go to make others happy.

Reliable Ears
She doesn’t go out of her way for gossip nor spread it to cause drama, however, many folks seem comfortable letting her know what's up. If asked, she can be a font for the local whispers.

Three Weaknesses:
Impulse Shopper
Emmer has to work hard to avoid shopping because she will usually walk away with something. She may not always have the funds for that something either. While this was a huge problem when she started, since working a solid job she has reigned it in enough to keep her out of debt.

Bottles things up
She won’t cry in front of others but will often be hurt and hold it within herself until she gets alone then will cry.

Messy
Sadly things may or may not get lost as she isn’t the most organized. Blame her artistic whims and her long hours at work but beyond cleaning dishes, clothes, and taking garbage out she finds it hard to do much more at home.

History:
Emmer attended school in Kalos and began her Pokémon journey with a Fennekin. She finished schooling but never completed the league. She found herself more interested in the care and raising of Pokémon. While she did raise some for contests, normally she raised Pokémon as pets and companions for non-trainers.
When she heard of the Nauwill, she left to learn more about the Pokémon in the region and see what knowledge she might be able to bring back to her colleagues. She tends to stick close to the Viridian City Academy and their services.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
------------------------
------------------------
HP
6​
Confidence
9​
Strength
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘​
Dexterity
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘​
Vitality
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘​
Insight
⬤⬤⬤⬤⭘​
Tough
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Cool
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘​
Beauty
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘​
Clever
⬤⬤⬤⭘⭘​
Cute
⬤⬤⬤⭘⭘​
Brawl
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Throw
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Evasion
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Weapons
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Alert
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Athletic
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Nature
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘​
Stealth
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Allure
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Etiquette
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Intimidate
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Perform
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘​
Crafts
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘​
Lore
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Medicine
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘​
Science
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
???
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
???
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
???
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
???
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘​
-----------------------
-----------------------
-----------------------
-----------------------

Last edited:

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

Looks good! Still love that lil angry puff. |D
🐸

Bio block:
Code:
[B]Character Image[/B]: [IMG align="right" width="200px"]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/911101847366959134/942912439228461066/final.png[/IMG]
[B]Character Name[/B]: Emmer Lain
[B]Pronoun Choice[/B]: she/her
[B]Age[/B]: 30
[B]Home Region[/B]: Kalos

[B]Personality Overview[/B]: Emmer is pretty dependable but often burns herself out because she feels like she needs to be doing something productive at all times. When meeting someone new, she might seem quiet but when she warms up to someone she can be pretty talkative and a little immature. She can be quite warm and sympathetic, traits that help her out when caring for and understanding Pokémon. She laughs at herself when she makes a mistake and is quite goofy when its just her and Pokémon. Its true she has a lot of anxious energy about her but she really wants to be welcoming to people and Pokémon alike.

[B]Five Likes[/B]: Birds, Gardening, Sweet foods, Camping, Learning new things
[B]Five Dislikes[/B]: Negative environments, Bitter foods, Feeling Sick (she's such a baby), her weight, snobby competitors
[B]Hobbies[/B]: Bird watching, gardening, drawing friends and Pokémon.

[B]Three Strengths:[/B]
[I]Taking Feedback[/I]
From her time in the creative scene of contests she has learned how to process and consider feedback - even outside of the creative arts.

[I]Empathy [/I]
She cares and can often see other’s point of view and is happy to listen to them to help but she could end up stretched thin or being led in a direction she didn’t really want to go to make others happy.

[I]Reliable Ears[/I]
She doesn’t go out of her way for gossip nor spread it to cause drama, however, many folks seem comfortable letting her know what's up. If asked, she can be a font for the local whispers.

[B]Three Weaknesses[/B]:
[I]Impulse Shopper[/I]
Emmer has to work hard to avoid shopping because she will usually walk away with something. She may not always have the funds for that something either. While this was a huge problem when she started, since working a solid job she has reigned it in enough to keep her out of debt.

[I]Bottles things up[/I]
She won’t cry in front of others but will often be hurt and hold it within herself until she gets alone then will cry.

[I]Messy [/I]
Sadly things may or may not get lost as she isn’t the most organized. Blame her artistic whims and her long hours at work but beyond cleaning dishes, clothes, and taking garbage out she finds it hard to do much more at home.

[B]History[/B]:
Emmer attended school in Kalos and began her Pokémon journey with a Fennekin. She finished schooling but never completed the league. She found herself more interested in the care and raising of Pokémon. While she did raise some for contests, normally she raised Pokémon as pets and companions for non-trainers.
When she heard of the Nauwill, she left to learn more about the Pokémon in the region and see what knowledge she might be able to bring back to her colleagues. She tends to stick close to the Viridian City Academy and their services.
Stat block:
Code:
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][COLOR=rgb(106, 106, 106)]------------------------[/COLOR][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER][COLOR=rgb(106, 106, 106)]------------------------[/COLOR][/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]HP
6[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Confidence
9[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Strength
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Dexterity
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Vitality
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Insight
⬤⬤⬤⬤⭘[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Tough
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Cool
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Beauty
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Clever
⬤⬤⬤⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Cute
⬤⬤⬤⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Brawl
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Throw
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Evasion
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Weapons
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Alert
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Athletic
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Nature
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Stealth
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Allure
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Etiquette
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Intimidate
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Perform
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]Crafts
⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Lore
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Medicine
⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]Science
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER]???
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]???
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]???
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER]???
⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][COLOR=rgb(106, 106, 106)]-----------------------[/COLOR][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][CENTER][COLOR=rgb(106, 106, 106)]-----------------------[/COLOR][/CENTER][/TD]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.