Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Hopscotch ☘ A Rabbit Shop

Capped Spouts Joining

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
All dwarfs are welcome to join the warren. Everyone wishing to join needs to have a reason as to why they wish to join this warren. That reason must be presented to the head rabbit and then they will decide weather or not they will be part of the warren. All kits born in the warren are automatically considered part of the warren. As kits grow into adults they will then decide if they wish to stay or leave the warren. Adults who have left the warren on good terms are always welcomed back into the warren

If you wish to join fill out the form below and I will start the joining rp
Code:
[b]username[/b]:
[b]Bun[/b]: (Name and Link)
[b]Specifics?[/b]: (Any specific way you want your bun to join)

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Long-Term Resident
D
username: Alanna the Pirate Queen
Bun: Onenui
Specifics?: He will definitely want to be a forager, but aside from that I have no specifics. It can be noted that he is traveling with Mossball and a joining rp with both of them at once would not be inconceivable :)

Bun: Mossball
Specifics?: Mossball will be a dyer and I can see his mission being wrangling other buns in the warren into figuring out how to make green dye (he got his dye job done outside of the warren and is now obsessed with the color). If that can play into a joining rp, that'd be great. Also. can be noted that he is traveling with Onenui and a joining rp with both of them at once would not be inconceivable.

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Long-Term Resident
D
Bun: Crumb
Specifics?: Crumb is scrappy and a fighter. It would be fun if they came across the only other defender Capped Sprouts has in a fight with a giant, and she joins in and the two of them win together. XD I will donate a giant to get beaten up if need be.