Charts

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Setup/Revealing Pokemon/Items:
Replace all pokemon with ???? when setting up the area. When they are revealed, copy the new data to the appropriate slot!

Items will be revealed every few days as players find enough of them and should be copied similarly.

Chart Base:
Copy from editor so as to not break code blocks.

Area XX: Name Name

desc

Pokémon in the area:
???? | ???? | ???? | ????

Items in the area:
???? | ???? | ???? | ????

Code:
copy code when done
RNG 1-20 to Explore
#EventTo RollDifficulty
1​
---------
2​
3​
4​
5​
6​
7​
8​
9​
10​
11​
12​
13​
14​
15​
16​
17​
18​
19​
20​

Code:
copy code when done
here

Code:
put codes here

Chart Refs:

Area 01: Newbreeze Grasslands
Area 02: Darksallow Valley

Last edited:

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Area 01: Newbreeze Grasslands

Outside of the burgeoning Doveport's makeshift walls, a wide berth of pleasant plain yawns along the beautiful ocean seaside. The thick, welcoming grassland dances, little more than a beautiful emerald under the ever-present sea breeze. All along the coast sand mingles and sparkles with the splashing of the brilliant waves that wash over it, and though only a few gnarled trees dig their roots into the sandy loam here and there they still dot the landscape, with most of the arable soil growing thick with the wild sod.

Shadows dart between blades of the thick plant life, and, perhaps making the hopeful trainer a little nervous, barely visible outlines can be seen bobbing above the fibrous waves of pasture now and again. Perhaps surprisingly given the scenery, no large beasts seem to roam the area! Maybe the nearby human presence wards them away, and yet there is no lack of smaller, more settled life here.

Pokémon in the area:
Lefmew | Pidove | Scatterbug (Nauwillian) | Sentret | Weedle (Nauwillian)

Items in the area:
Tiny Mushroom (Research Material) | Newbreeze Flower Cluster (Research Material)

Starter:
Code:
[CENTER][B][SIZE=5]Area 01: Newbreeze Grasslands[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

Outside of the burgeoning Doveport's makeshift walls, a wide berth of pleasant plain yawns along the beautiful ocean seaside. The thick, welcoming grassland dances, little more than a beautiful emerald under the ever-present sea breeze. All along the coast sand mingles and sparkles with the splashing of the brilliant waves that wash over it, and though only a few gnarled trees dig their roots into the sandy loam here and there they still dot the landscape, with most of the arable soil growing thick with the wild sod.

Shadows dart between blades of the thick plant life, and, perhaps making the hopeful trainer a little nervous, barely visible outlines can be seen bobbing above the fibrous waves of pasture now and again. Perhaps surprisingly given the scenery, no large beasts seem to roam the area! Maybe the nearby human presence wards them away, and yet there is no lack of smaller, more settled life here.

[B]Pokémon in the area[/B]:
???? | ???? | ???? | ???? | ????

[B]Items in the area[/B]:
Weird Mushroom? |  Flower Bunch?

RNG 1-20 to Explore

#​
Event​
To Roll​
Difficulty​
1​
The breeze blowing up from the ocean is pleasant, and the warm sun could almost make you forget that you're exploring a totally wild region.

Heal 1HP for all damaged pokémon and yourself.​
---​
---​
2​
Far from the perfectly mowed lawns you might be used to in civilization, the grasslands with all their ... grassy tendencies in fact leave you quite disoriented. Before long you're pretty sure you're completely lost, unable to ascertain the right way back home.

Send one of your pokémon to try and scout the way back.
On failure, -2 energy from getting lost!​
One PKMN: INS​
1​
3​
Inadvertently, you seem to have quite physically stumbled into a pokémon's nest. They're not exactly happy to see you.

Roll a Wild Battle.​
---​
---​
4​
Venturing near the coast, you notice a rather deep crag with some strangely bright clusters on the edges. If you want, you or one of your pokémon could try to grab some for the research team.​

Optional roll. Automatic success if you have a flying type pokémon with 1 or more HP. On failure, -2 HP to whoever the roll was made with. On success, gain +1 Flower Bunch?.
You or One PKMN:
DEX+Athletic​
3​
5​
From your current vantage point, you can see several pokémon foraging at the edge of the beach. The grass affords you quite a bit of camouflage, and you could probably sneak up on one of them if you were very quiet...​

Optional. On failure, roll a normal Wild Battle. On success, roll a Wild Battle, but the opposing pokémon automatically has a 0 for their initiative roll and also loses their first turn.
You:
DEX+Stealth
OR
DEX+Evasion​
2​
6​
The plains are harder to move around in than you expected in this area, as there's some particularly thick brush under the already dense foliage.

-1 Energy.​
---​
---​
7​
You stumble unwittingly into a patch of briars hidden in the tall grass. You can try and extricate yourself carefully or just rip your way out, but you've got to do something to get out of the thorny mess.

On success, -1 HP. On failure, -2 HP.​
You:
DEX+Evasion
OR
STR+Athletic​
2​
8​
You've accidentally stumbled across a small group of baby pokémon hidden in a burrow! They're sleeping peacefully now - maybe you can get close to them before their parent returns?

Optional. On success, roll a Wild Battle but don't enter battle. Immediately gain a capture attempt vs a full HP, sleeping pokémon of that type. Whether or not you catch it, all pokémon scatter after the attempt. If you have no pokéballs, you cannot attempt a capture.

On failure, roll two Wild Battles. You must fight whichever is a higher Rank. If they are equal, you pick which one to fight.​
You:
DEX+Stealth​
3​
9​
You've come across another explorer camping out in the grasslands! They offer you a place to sit and relax for a little while, as well as maybe have a chat.

On success, the two of you have a great time chatting, and you continue your journey feeling refreshed and ready to go. +1 HP and +2 Energy. On failure, the conversation is extremely awkward, and you gain no benefit from the short stop.​
You:
Clever+Allure
OR
Cool+Allure​
2​
10​
The calls of wild pokémon echo around you, but you can't quite figure out what they are. Hopefully, they're not communicating about you.​
---​
---​
11​
You come across a dip in the terrain near the meeting of sand and grass, and it doesn't take long to realize it's leading down into a small cove and the start of a sea cave! While it's not very large yet, you can see the surf is slowly eroding the space - some day, this might be a lovely lagoon, though for now it's just a much needed shady spot.

The glint of creatures under the water catches your eye, but the attention drift causes you to notice something else nearby. Growing on several rocks poking out of the water are some odd little fungi. You might be able to get them and bring them back if you try.

Optional. On success, +1 Weird Mushroom?. On failure, get bitten by a hungry pokémon and -1 HP for whoever attempted.​
You or One PKMN:
DEX+Athletic
OR
STR+Athletic​
3​
12​
A flock of some unknown pokémon flies far overhead, their voices drifting faintly down to you on the ground below. Their silhouettes slowly fade out of sight, their destination some place far away.​
---​
---​
13​
Your pokédex beeps at you, its sensors apparently indicating a storm brewing in your near vicinity. Odd - the sky seems perfectly clear where you are.​
---​
---​
14​
You hear a rustle in the tall grass you're walking in - oh no! How can you stay out of the tall grass when everything is tall grass?!

Roll a Wild Battle.​
---​
---​
15​
A sour scent leads you to a foul discovery: the remains of some long-dead pokémon, mostly devoured by whatever scavengers have come across it. While its life is long over, the rotting carcass seems to be fostering some other new life, as the nearby area is adorned with fruiting mushrooms. You can take some if you can tolerate the smell.

On success, gain +1 Weird Mushroom?.​
You:
VIT+Nature
OR
VIT+Perform​
3​
16​
You find, hidden among the weeds, a small patch of bushes that you quickly recognize as wild oran berries! There aren't many ripe fruits, as it's probably quite popular among the local pokémon, but it's also a comforting sight to find something so familiar in such a wild place.

You do manage to find a couple of edible berries. Heal 1HP for up to two pokémon and/or yourself.​
---​
---​
17​
A hill you've been walking on has slowly turned into a seaside cliff, giving you an impressive view of both the ocean and the rolling plains below. As your gaze scans the horizon, you might notice something interesting along the edge...

On success, gain +1 Flower Bunch?.​
You:
INS+Alert​
2​
18​
A set of tracks you've found in some soft soil quickly turns into a living discovery - you find a pokémon napping in the shade of a gnarled bough of one of the few, sea-breeze-twisted trees on the grasslands. Its sleep isn't too deep though, as your approach causes it to twitch.

On success, battle becomes optional. If you choose to engage, roll a Wild Battle and the opponent begins the battle with Sleep. On failure, roll a Wild Battle.​
You:
DEX+Stealth​
3​
19​
Your Fairlight-issued tracking device beeps at you, warning you that you're getting near the end of your authorized exploration region. You turn back - if not for worry of your safety, then most certainly for worry of the fines and potential expulsion associated with a breach of exploration agreement!​
---​
---​
20​
You don't see what causes it, but regardless of where it came from, you know darn well that the rock that just whacked you out of nowhere hurt. Regardless of whether it was some other adventurer being, well, a bit of an ass, or a pokémon trying to drive you away from its nest, you're definitely going to have a bruise tomorrow.

-1 HP for you.​
---​
---​

Enemy Codes

Code:
[B]Wild Lefmew (Starter)[/B] :: Grass/Flying || 4/4 [I]HP[/I] || 4/4 [I]Will[/I]
3 [I]Initiative[/I] || 1 [I]DEF[/I] || 2 [I]SDEF[/I]

[B]Tackle[/B] :: Normal :: PHYSICAL || Foe || Priority 0
2 To-Hit || 3 Damage Pool || 0 Accuracy
Code:
[B]Wild Lefmew (Beginner)[/B] :: Grass/Flying || 5/5 [I]HP[/I] || 5/5 [I]Will[/I]
4 [I]Initiative[/I] || 2 [I]DEF[/I] || 3 [I]SDEF[/I]

[B]Gust[/B] :: Flying :: SPECIAL || Foe || Priority 0
3 To-Hit || 3 Damage Pool || 0 Accuracy

[B]Synthesis[/B] :: Grass :: SUPPORT || User || Priority 0
1 To-Hit || ??? Damage Pool || 0 Accuracy
[b]Effects:[/b] The target recovers 3 HP, up to their max.
[b]Note:[/b] Costs 1 Will.

[B]Tail Whip[/B] :: Normal :: SUPPORT || All Foes || Priority 0
[b]Effects:[/b] Lowers the target's Def by 1.
Code:
[B]Wild Pidove (Starter)[/B] :: Normal/Flying || 5/5 [I]HP[/I] || 3/3 [I]Will[/I]
2 [I]Initiative[/I] || 2 [I]DEF[/I] || 1 [I]SDEF[/I]

[B]Growl[/B] :: Normal :: SUPPORT || All Foes || Priority 0
??? To-Hit || ??? Damage Pool || 0 Accuracy
[b]Effects:[/b] Lowers the target's Str by 1.
[b]Note:[/b] This move’s To-Hit is the user’s Perform + Tough or Cute, whichever is higher.

[B]Gust[/B] :: Flying :: SPECIAL || Foe || Priority 0
1 To-Hit || 3 Damage Pool || 0 Accuracy
Code:
[B]Wild Pidove (Beginner)[/B] :: Normal/Flying || 7/7 [I]HP[/I] || 3/3 [I]Will[/I]
3 [I]Initiative[/I] || 4 [I]DEF[/I] || 1 [I]SDEF[/I]

[B]Air Cutter[/B] :: Flying :: SPECIAL || All Foes || Priority 0
[b]Effects:[/b] High critical.

[B]Growl[/B] :: Normal :: SUPPORT || All Foes || Priority 0
??? To-Hit || ??? Damage Pool || 0 Accuracy
[b]Effects:[/b] Lowers the target's Str by 1.
[b]Note:[/b] This move’s To-Hit is the user’s Perform + Tough or Cute, whichever is higher.

[B]Leer[/B] :: Normal :: SUPPORT || All Foes || Priority 0
3 To-Hit || ??? Damage Pool || 0 Accuracy
[b]Effects:[/b] Lowers the target's Def by 1.

[B]Quick Attack[/B] :: Normal :: PHYSICAL || Foe || Priority 1
3 To-Hit || 4 Damage Pool || 0 Accuracy
Code:
[B]Wild N. Scatterbug (Starter)[/B] :: Bug/--- || 4/4 [I]HP[/I] || 3/3 [I]Will[/I]
2 [I]Initiative[/I] || 1 [I]DEF[/I] || 1 [I]SDEF[/I]

[B]String Shot[/B] :: Bug :: SUPPORT || All Foes || Priority 0
2 To-Hit || ??? Damage Pool || 0 Accuracy
[b]Effects:[/b] Lowers the target's Dex by 1.

Code:
[B]Wild N. Scatterbug (Beginner)[/B] :: Bug/--- || 4/4 [I]HP[/I] || 4/4 [I]Will[/I]
3 [I]Initiative[/I] || 1 [I]DEF[/I] || 2 [I]SDEF[/I]

[B]Lick[/B] :: Ghost :: PHYSICAL || Foe || Priority 0
2 To-Hit || 3 Damage Pool || 0 Accuracy
[b]Effects:[/b] Roll 3 Chance Dice to inflict Paralyze on the target.

2 To-Hit || 4 Damage Pool || 0 Accuracy
Code:
[B]Wild Sentret (Starter)[/B] :: Normal/--- || 4/4 [I]HP[/I] || 4/4 [I]Will[/I]
2 [I]Initiative[/I] || 1 [I]DEF[/I] || 2 [I]SDEF[/I]

[B]Foresight[/B] :: Normal :: SUPPORT || Foe || Priority 0
[b]Note:[/b] The user’s moves cannot miss and its normal and fighting type moves can affect ghost type pokemon and its ghost type moves can affect normal type pokemon for this battle.

[B]Scratch[/B] :: Normal :: PHYSICAL || Foe || Priority 0
2 To-Hit || 4 Damage Pool || 0 Accuracy
Code:
[B]Wild Sentret (Beginner)[/B] :: Normal/--- || 4/4 [I]HP[/I] || 5/5 [I]Will[/I]
2 [I]Initiative[/I] || 1 [I]DEF[/I] || 3 [I]SDEF[/I]

[B]Defense Curl[/B] :: Normal :: SUPPORT || User || Priority 0
[b]Effects:[/b] Raises the user's Def by 1.

[B]Foresight[/B] :: Normal :: SUPPORT || Foe || Priority 0
4 To-Hit || ??? Damage Pool || 0 Accuracy
[b]Note:[/b] The user’s moves cannot miss and its normal and fighting type moves can affect ghost type pokemon and its ghost type moves can affect normal type pokemon for this battle.

[B]Quick Attack[/B] :: Normal :: PHYSICAL || Foe || Priority 1
1 To-Hit || 5 Damage Pool || 0 Accuracy

[B]Scratch[/B] :: Normal :: PHYSICAL || Foe || Priority 0
1 To-Hit || 5 Damage Pool || 0 Accuracy
Code:
[B]Wild N. Weedle (Starter)[/B] :: Bug/--- || 4/4 [I]HP[/I] || 3/3 [I]Will[/I]
3 [I]Initiative[/I] || 1 [I]DEF[/I] || 1 [I]SDEF[/I]

Code:
[B]Wild N. Weedle (Beginner)[/B] :: Bug/--- || 5/5 [I]HP[/I] || 3/3 [I]Will[/I]
4 [I]Initiative[/I] || 2 [I]DEF[/I] || 1 [I]SDEF[/I]

[B]Bug Bite[/B] :: Bug :: PHYSICAL || Foe || Priority 0

Last edited: