astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer

Boxes, boxes, everywhere boxes!

DA Thread | TH Thread

Welcome to AC:BC's first big giveaway since our revamp. We have a whopping 18 boxes to give away - but what's in them? That's the fun, no one knows! Some might match the prize inside, some might be totally different - the only way to know is to wait and see what they open into! These boxes contain citizens from almost every designer, so it'll be fun to see all the variety~

This is a giveaway for mystery boxes, if you haven't guessed; each one of these contains one citizen, but what race and anything else about them is totally unknown! For that reason, you won't be posting preferences - since there's no way to know what might come out of it, anyway! Once they've all been given out, then we'll have a big ol' unwrapping as all the gifts open up - exciting, isn't it?!

This event will run on BS, DA, and TH. You'll be able to earn tickets on each, but keep in mind that if you crosspost we'll tie your account names together so they show up on your citizen's profile like this! If you ever want a name removed, you can DM us and we'll remove it for you.

This event will run until Dec. 30th, 11:59PMCST! Presents will start to pop as early as the next day!

To claim your BS tickets, look at the following form:
Code:
[center]I'm claiming my ticket![/CENTER]

[B]Did you post on DeviantArt as well?:[/B] (edit your entry to add a link to your DA post - you can directly link it by clicking the timestamp on your post!)
[B]Did you post on Toyhou.se as well?:[/B] (edit your entry to add a link to your TH post - you can directly link by clicking the permalink button in the bottom right!)
[B]Ping one person on this forum (using @) to give them and yourself a bonus ticket, no strings attached:[/B](anyone at all!)

Last edited:

SwordOfTheNagas

Veteran
D
I'm claiming my ticket!​

Did you post on DeviantArt as well?: N/A
Did you post on Toyhou.se as well?: N/A
Ping one person on this forum (using @) to give them and yourself a bonus ticket, no strings attached: @Natty-chan

Last edited:

Moonie

Veteran
D
I'm claiming my ticket!​

Did you post on DeviantArt as well?: No
Did you post on Toyhou.se as well?:No
Ping one person on this forum (using @) to give them and yourself a bonus ticket, no strings attached:@Reoakee

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm claiming my ticket!​

Did you post on DeviantArt as well?: Have one never use it so no.
Did you post on Toyhou.se as well?: No
Ping one person on this forum (using @) to give them and yourself a bonus ticket, no strings attached: @Moonie

Ellanoire

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm claiming my ticket!​

Did you post on DeviantArt as well?: No
Did you post on Toyhou.se as well?: Yes
Ping one person on this forum (using @) to give them and yourself a bonus ticket, no strings attached: @Sullivan

Nashawryn

Resident
D
I'm claiming my ticket!​

Did you post on DeviantArt as well?: Yep!
Did you post on Toyhou.se as well?: Yep!
Ping one person on this forum (using @) to give them and yourself a bonus ticket, no strings attached:
@Vintage Poe

Last edited:

TanuKyle

Station Visitor
D
I'm claiming my ticket!​
Did you post on DeviantArt as well?: here!
Did you post on Toyhou.se as well?: here! Ping one person on this forum (using @) to give them and yourself a bonus ticket, no strings attached:@RozeyBear

Niyaru

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm claiming my ticket!​

Did you post on DeviantArt as well?: no
Did you post on Toyhou.se as well?: no
Ping one person on this forum (using @) to give them and yourself a bonus ticket, no strings attached: @-Ghastly Demise-

FrostyPeaches

Long-Term Resident
D
I'm claiming my ticket!​

Did you post on DeviantArt as well?: no..
Did you post on Toyhou.se as well?: no..
Ping one person on this forum (using @) to give them and yourself a bonus ticket, no strings attached: @sheepcakes

Vintage Poe

Resident
D
I'm claiming my ticket!​

Did you post on DeviantArt as well?: Here!!
Did you post on Toyhou.se as well?: Sadly no one has ever invited me so no!
Ping one person on this forum (using @) to give them and yourself a bonus ticket, no strings attached: @Shaddaling

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
I'm claiming my ticket!​

Did you post on DeviantArt as well?: Yes
Did you post on Toyhou.se as well?: N/A
Ping one person on this forum (using @) to give them and yourself a bonus ticket, no strings attached: @SwordOfTheNagas