Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[CLOSED] Missing Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

This ghostly cat can't seem to remember how they made it to the Wild Wood. They've learned that they can no longer interact with the world of the living and instead are fated to walk among the cold sunlight that shines from above. Maybe if they take a moment to stop and think, they may be able to remember how they got to this mysterious place.

In this concept contest, you'll be required to tell me the life story of this faded feline. How did they die, what lead them to this fate, do they have any vivid memories of their life before they woke up in the Wild Wood? Construct the beginning and, ultimately, the end of this cat's life for a chance to win them.

All members of the guild, staff, newbies and regulars alike, may join this contest!
With the exception of me - belloblossom - as I'll be judging it. <3

Code:
[size=18][i]My Memories Have Returned![/i][/size]
[b]Username:
Cat's Name:[/b] (they're a ghost, so they would have been a loner or kittypet!)
[b]Backstory:[/b] (how did this cat die? 2 paragraph minimum)
Opens: Oct 16th, 2pm PST / 5pm EST
Closes: Oct 19th, 3pm PST / 6pm EST

Last edited:

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
My Memories Have Returned!
Username: DavyJnah
Cat's Name:
Selune
Backstory: The tale of this pretty kitty's death is actually very sad. Her two legger was amazing and always took care of the pretty baby. They had two children themselves and one was very rotten, the other so absolutely loving of Selune. They lived in a nice home by a small river that actually moved very fast. The kids and Selune were told to stay away from the river because it would rush them down and they would become battered on the rocks of the rapids. Selune was not by any means an outdoor cat at all so she would spend most of her time by the windows watching the kids play with one another, usually ending up with the other child coming back with a few scrapes and things, but sometimes she lounged in the sun outside on one of the tables.

It was one of those days that she was lounging outside that the younger and more gentle child was away with their mother and only the rotten older child was there. The child who disliked her. She couldn't fathom why, never had she swatted this small two legger. Nor done anything to warrant the terribleness that it showed her. Quite the contrary, she helped to raise this two legger like her own. When they had cried she had tried to soothe them. Again she had been nothing but nice to this smaller than her owner two legger child. Today was not a good day for the child. They had gone outside and were playing by the river, a big no no from the mother two legger and Selune saw fit to go out there. Trying to wrangle then back to the house, soft mewling and trying to be sweeter than pie. However the child was having none of it. They grabbed her roughly and swatted her.

On the edge of the bank they somewhat tussled until the child lost their balance and let go of Selune, who was just above the water of the river and the fast rushing water had her in its hold. Unable to save herself or swim, she was dragged down the river to her doom. She remembered every agonizing moment.

That was all she could remember before waking in a new place. A world similar, but yet so different than her own.

kovak

Grizzled Veteran
D
My Memories Have Returned!
Username: kovak
Cat's Name:
Moon
Backstory: Hunger. That's the last thing she remembered. When was her last meal? When were her twolegs coming back home? How long would she be locked in their den?

For days, Moon waited for them to return. She did not know that they passed away in a monster accident. They would never come home.

Eventually, Moon's hunger overcame them and they fell asleep, feeling them grow lighter and weaker. When she woke up, she was somewhere new. But she did not feel hungry anymore. She felt energetic. She felt no pain. Was this the Wild Wood?

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Congratulations, @kovak, your contest entry has won! You may take Moon over to the certing thread - remember to tag her as a ghost kittypet! She was colored by Blinded By Silence!

Status
Not open for further replies.