Corn's Template Shop

Corn

Resident
D
I currently have one template set for sale, and it is Spyro dragons. It is currently incomplete but it's also completely awesome. Here is some of that template set.

When completed, the set will include;

• one egg template
  • one babby template
  • ten child templates (lightly modified, sharing two bases)
  • ten teen templates (moderately modified, sharing two bases)
  • ten unique adult templates

And that's just the dragons. There's ALSO

• one babby faun template
  • two unique child faun templates
  • up to four unique faun adult templates
  • anywhere from six to like... a lot of familiars/fodder
  • a cool cert
  • possibly art of clan leaders
  • also the old banner graphics if you like them

Optional as an extra expense I can update the templates to be compliant to the new remake, since these were made like a few years before that came out lmao

to clarify making this many templates was Not My Idea. The client wanted em and I thought I was going to get paid for them. things were going pretty cool until the person who was gonna pay me was like "the ideas/writing person I'm working with and you are working together so I feel like I'm losing creative control over this" -that was after I'd like, allowed them to put off paying me while they got their financial situation stabilized - sooooo they just kinda dipped. the ideas person also dipped.

So, now I have hours and hours of work put into an overly ambitious template set I don't want to own and manage, and nothing to show for it. I tried running the shop on my own on gaia but I Am Bad At That. honestly it's just a mess and it makes me sad every time it comes up

So like when it comes to price it's. A pretty thorny situation. I want to be paid in USD because I worked on this stuff full time for like a couple months full time? Like real for reals, eight to five every day. I think my original estimate for the full set was like a couple thousand though so uh... the price might need some negotiating
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! The spyro templates have been sold. Please congratulate Zakiax on their purchase![/GONT]

Last edited:

Corn

Resident
D
I can also do template work FOR YOU, of WHATEVER YOU WANT. I prefer to be paid in USD but I can also accept forum currency I guess? If the job isn't as big as the gotdang spyro set lmao.

I can do any part of the template making process for you, from sketches to inks and flats to full shading! My art styles are versatile and my schedule is empty, let's do some business.

Last edited: