Country Cat Café | Summer Saviors Event in Group! Dice games in thread until July 22nd!

D
Mule Account

Stumbling through the larger human city your paws hit a cobbled street and small town in amongst the towering giants you follow the road and bump into a blurry shape.

WARNING, Image Heavy Shop Ahead, better viewed on Desktop

Welcome to Summerwind City! Home of the Tea Kettle, and the main branch of the Felidae First bank. Here cats can show you around the city to the local stores, restaurants, and much more!

An orange and white cat seems to be talking to you. Though you do not know his name.

Oh! Pardon me I forgot to introduce myself yet again. I am assistant mayor Mr. Whiskers! Yes that is my name and yes I have heard the jokes.

Mrrr? Why am I only assistant mayor?

That's.... Uh... Well.. the previous mayor disappeared and we haven't had another election to elect a new one, but enough about that you need to get to the Tea Kettle! The owner there will take good care of you!

12/11/21: Shop Thread opened to the public!

Discord | Group (in the process of being set up)​

Last edited:
D
Mule Account

Images coming soon

Following the advice of Mr. Whiskers you come across a bustling café the sign hung above says Tea Kettle.

Iced Tea for table 6! Oh! Welcome to the Tea Kettle! I'm Delilah pleasure to meet you!

You were directed here by Frisky then?

OH! you didn't know his first name, yes he is Mr. Whiskers to most, but I've known him since this place was founded.
He's never been one to be the mayor just the best assistant he could be.

Why? Well, he would rather be the secretary and schedule meetings rather than run the city.

Hmm, perhaps you should take a look at the guiding station so you can get a guide cat to help you through the city!

There is much more than this little café after all.

Oh and next time you are in remind me to tell you the specials!

Chalk Picture of the town

Table of Contents will be a chalk board
  1. Introduction​
  2. Tea Kettle/Table of Contents​
  3. Guiding Station/Rules​
  4. Tourist Center/Town Map​
  5. First National Bank of Felidae​
  6. Shelter​
  7. Daycare​
  8. Adventure Guild - Currently Unoccupied​
  9. Dailies​
  10. City Hall/Mayoral Internships​
  11. Empty Alley​
  12. -20. Reserved.​

Last edited:
D
Mule Account

You leave the comforting scents of the Tea Kettle and travel towards the local police station, It seems quieter than you would have thought.
At the front desk there sits a very bored looking figure.

Welcome to the Guiding Station, a station full of happy cats waiting to help you through the city.
Please fill out form NB-1 and I'll submit it to the office for you. Thank you have a nice day.

The following form must be posted Here

Code:
[COLOR=rgb(253, 212, 24)][SIZE=24px][FONT=Auber CF]
I  Hereby Officially Apply to be Apart of the Newbie Program and Request A Guide for Summerwind City[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[b]Username and Discord Name:[/b] (self explanatory)
[b]Have you read the entirety of the front page?:[/b](self explanatory)
[b]What is your favorite thing about cats?:[/b] (toe beans to fur what is your favorite)
[b]Do you have less than 1 cat friend?:[/b] (everyone needs a buddy)
[b]Password?:[/b] (It's hidden on the front page somewhere)

[b]Inspiration:[/b] (words only)

• All Basilisk Stew Rules apply
  • Do not whine, beg, or plead for a cat
    • There are tons of possibilities to gain a new friend.​
  • Use of Derogatory/Offensive names/slurs is prohibited
    • Just don't, that is all I ask just don't.​
  • Do not discourage, or demean anyone
    • Life is hard enough as it is.
  • This shop is Template based
    • That means unique art is not used often or at all (Barb and Amethyst are bros)
  • Keep chat speak to a minimum
    • Trying to parse what is being said is difficult for many
  • Do not God Mod RPs
    • It is just plain rude and can drive people away from you. Forcing their character to bend to your will is not allowed and is punishable by having your RP rights revoked
  • Warriors has it's own category for RP
    • This shop has Warrior cat themed areas, it is not a Warriors themed shop. Cats can come in all shapes and sizes and can involve or ignore that section of the shop completely.
  • Use of Mules/Other accounts to gain extra cats is prohibited
    • If it is found that you have used another account to get cats you will be permanently banned from this shop.
  • Rules can be added if necessary

Last edited:
D
Mule Account

You find a little Kiosk giving out information and a very strange cat.

OH ho lookie here a newbie! Here take this map I think you'll need it!

Hmm?? Little buddy wants to know how this cat bonanza come to be?

Well, from what I hear Mr. Whiskers himself started this, Naw dude not the assistant mayor he's Mr. Whiskers the Third named after THE Mr. Whiskers! Famous cat from a pretty known human family. He saw the need and somehow got his humans to build city hall. From there it just spiraled!

Why isn't Mr. W3 the mayor assistant? Dunno little buddy. Maybe ask around might try the bank first though.

Map is in development​

Last edited:
D
Mule Account

Heading away from the Information Kiosk, you arrive at a very stately looking building. Upon entering you are greeted by a massive orange cat.

Come in, come in!
Welcome to my fine establishment!
Bank of Felidae is here to server you!

I am Richard Nubbins!
Please have a seat my assistant will be right with you.

Hmm what is this? From Amethyst, My what is my little girl doing? Bros for lyfe? What a strange note.

Hello, yes-yes welcome to the bank.
How may I help you this evening?
Oh? you are new here. Right-right, here are the forms.

Hmm?? What forms you say? This one will state you wish to open an account and be credited 5 beans
, and this one is a policy change that we are not involved in any schemes anyone pulls

Account Claiming here

Leaving the tuxedo cat named Mr. Grey by his name plaque you get the feeling something is amiss with the banking assistant.

Last edited:
D
Mule Account

A very short walk from the bank you stumble upon a very loud and slightly rundown building, there is a fluffy cat asleep at the desk.

Hello... Zzz....

OH! Sorry, I've been pulling late nights all week. We are understaffed at the moment.
How may I help you?

What do we do here? Why we help pair cats to new friends!
Every other month we run a big adoption event, and there are always cats looking for new friends that come in so we do mini adoptions almost every other week.

Mrr? How can you help, why by participating!

Oh, you mean with the shelter? There are donation pools for a larger facility... and better paychecks ... that you can donate to.

Last edited:
D
Mule Account

Leaving the Shelter and heading down a side street you come across a building entering reveals a very short and grumpy cat.

What do you want?

This is the daycare, little brats run rampant.

I'm here because my dad took away my phone.

Bye.

On the wall behind this very unfriendly face sits a poster with information about the daycare.

Here at Sunshine Family Daycare we strive to keep future generations happy, healthy, and out of their parents fur.

The Daycare facility comes equipped to help future parents and current parents bring more kittens to the world.

Cats have average litter sizes of 2-4, though there was talk of litters as large as 6.
Breeding consists of two cats of the opposite sex, though same sex couples can find a surrogate to help them have kittens.
Breedings come with a different "starting" stage for kittens.

Newborn -> Kitten takes a week (7 days), however, if all kittens are not claimed from the litter they will not grow until claimed.
Kitten -> Juvenile takes 2 weeks (14 days)
Juvenile -> Adult takes 3 weeks (21 days)

Last edited:
D
Mule Account

Leaving the disgruntled cat you come across an empty lot with a desk, the sign on the desk is covered in dust and the name is unable to be made out.

... .... ......

Last edited:
D
Mule Account

Next to the empty lot there is a bulletin board filled with numbers and names. It seems like a lot of locals need help.

Dailies are Jobs, Item hunts, and activities the locals are asking to have done each day.

There are 4 main types of dailies you can do
Fish and Hunt​
Go looking in the wilds for a friend or "hunt" in the shops for a fake.
Job​
Odd jobs around town to influence the cash in your coin purse.
Shop​
Hit the shops and spend that hard earned cash.
Café​
Relax at the Tea Kettle and gain a buff, or get tea spilled on you and gain a debuff.

Delilah at the Tea Kettle also hands out cute little toy items that can help you meet other cats and befriend them.

Dailies are done within the group for now. The mysterious benefactor named @Tigeria is currently working on a better system.

Last edited:
D
Mule Account

After leaving the bulletin board you head to what you believe to be the city hall. The secretary stares at you when you slip and ask for Frisky instead of Mr. Whiskers.

Upon entering his office you spot him face down on the desk.... Asleep. You gently nudge him.

....zzzZZzz..zz

OH!!! S-S-S SORRY SORRY!!!

I must have dozed off.

Ah, you can tell that things seem off. ah-hah Yeah.

The previous Mayor left Summerwind City in a very precarious situation.
I've heard rumors that an underground cult? might be the reason they left.
Though I'm not sure of the origin of said rumor, but there has been a lot of activity happening in the alleys now.

Though that is enough chatter I do have a job to do, even if I would like more sleep
A-hem, Welcome to the City Hall, this is where public communal voting happens, as well as, registering ID cards. Like this one here.

ID cards help keep track of friends and family, and you can share them-

EXCUSE ME, HAVE URGENT MESSAGE

OH Goodness!

I s-see um, Thank you Mail Cat, or not always in a rush those ones.
Hmm? oh this?
I asked for some help from a distant city. We lack a mayor, I asked for a temporary replacement and was denied.
Anything you can do to help? Hmm maybe OH! I know!
Why don't we let the citizens of Summerwind have a chance to be mayor for the month!

Link to the Group forum about Mayoral Internships​

Last edited: