Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

Do You Know 1 Across? (Crossword) (Winners Announced!)

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer

This group of shiny birthday mons are hungry for knowledge... your knowledge, as a matter of fact - both of the pokémon world and maybe a little bit of local history and information as well. To win one of them, you're going to have to complete a crossword!

The crossword can be found here, but be sure to read instructions first!

You can complete the crossword on your device. When you're finished, and press submit at the top, it will say "answers submitted" and display a box with "participant name." Put in your name, then press submit on this box. Make sure you put your BS username in as the participant! If you don't, we will not be able to see your score / verify that you did the puzzle yourself. Afterward, post the code below in this thread.

The site has an internal scoring system that I can see; the top player at the end of the event will get their top pick, then the others will be raffled using your scores as tickets. If multiple players are tied for top, we will roll between them first, then the other(s) will be added to the general raffle pool. This means that even if you can't figure out the whole puzzle, you can still submit it and have a chance - but filling in more means a better chance at getting what you want!

Please do not fill out the puzzle multiple times - only do it when you're ready. Multiple submissions just make it harder for me to pick out individual scores and I will dock points for ignoring this directive.

All players will get currency for participating, even if they don't win a mon.

Start Time
Immediate!

End Time
Sunday, August 18th @ 11:59PM Central Time

Last edited by a moderator:

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Code:
[b]I did the puzzle![b]
[b]Preference:[/b] 1, 2, 3
[b]Did you remember to fill in your name at the end?[/b] yes/no, and I won't get a prize
[b]Currency desired:[b] Fairlight / URA / VCA

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
I did the puzzle!
Preference: 3, 1, 2
Did you remember to fill in your name at the end? y
Currency desired: URA

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
I did the puzzle!
Preference: 3,1,2
Did you remember to fill in your name at the end? yes Reokaee

Nym

signed an NDA
D
Staff member
Mod
I did the puzzle!
Preference: 3, 2, 1
Did you remember to fill in your name at the end? Yes

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Well... since there were only three entries--

Sharkie is taking home the bulba, being the only one to get all of the entries *and* the fastest time! Congratulations! You're the top crossworder! 🎉

As for the other two, since Nym and Reo have different preferences, we'll skip the formality of rolling - Reo, you get the squirtle, and Nym, you get the charmander!

I will get you guys some currency when I give out all the currency prices when I check the star puzzles tomorrow. Congrats!

@sharkberrypizza @Nym @Reoakee