Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[ Edit Donation Thread ]

Cats of the Sun

Resident
D
Mule Account
In the move from Gaia to BS, as well as the changes in our templates, information on edit-ownership has been scattered. I could use some help. If you own a Gen 1 cat (not a gen 2 turned gen 1, please) with edits that you would like to donate, please post in this thread. In your post, please include the official uncert and a written list of the edits to be donated.

This means that, by posting here, you are donating the listed edits to be usable for customs, semis, and breedings, adding them to the list of open edits.

Please note that breed-specific edits (ie: Creampuff's Persian Edits or Zoey' Serval Edits) are not available at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Any edits not donated here will be assumed closed at this time. Thank you.

The list of Open Edits can be found below:

Last edited by a moderator:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I'm donating all the following edits of the cats listed below - I'll try to pick out each of them, but if I fail to list something, it's still up for donation! I just have a hard time seeing details these days. ^^"

Donating: Ears, Hair Tuft, Tail, Bandana

Donating: Extra Toes

Donating: THE CHONK (and all the extra floof that may include.)

Donating: Collar

Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I would also like to donate Thunderfoot's round belly, since I don't think I see that as an open edit on the list either!

NatiStorm

Grizzled Veteran
D

Donating: The missing front leg and anything else about her that isn't already on the open edit list!

Donating: His cape! That beautiful glorious cape!