Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Kitsusagi Realms

Eva, Goddess of Life [Major God]

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
I am Eva, Goddess of Life. I was born from the hands of Creation and Fate.

Even when I was at the beginning of my journey,
I knew I wanted to bring life and growth to my creations.

Who are my friends and Family?
Currently, My closest friends and family are the other major Gods. Gala and I, you might say, are like sisters.
Who do I ally myself with?
Gala, Death, and Light to name just a few.
What do I find important?
When it comes to my creations? Growth. Trying to make the most of what you have. Giving your life a meaning for yourself.
What are things I find upsetting?
It bothers me when I see someone disrespect the life within others and themselves. I do understand when it comes to certain circumstances. When it comes to your own life. Seek me.
Where are the places I like to visit?
Of the places you can go I do enjoy visiting quite a few. The Golden Plains, Purple Heights, Merry Woods, and the Lake of Dreams in Athas. In Torrland, The Blue Mountains, the Lake of Serenity, Trading River, and the Vineyards of Viengem.
What gifts do I take delight in?
Flowers, Handcrafted items, Harvested items, Homemade meals. I love seeing my babies creations.
Where can you find my shrines?
Crystal Springs is the most well known, you may be surprised that there is one in Twilight Glade. In Torrland, there is now a shrine in Bree and in The City of Pure Waters. Fionn once also housed a shrine to me but that is long abandoned.
Why did I return?
I must admit that I found the separation rather difficult. I would peek in from time to time. Making sure you were still there. When a Major Gate was reconnected, I volunteered to watch over the situation. I'm so glad you pulled through that situation and showed your ability to come together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
About My Followers
Eva is a commonly followed Goddess. Many Kitsu have worshiped her at one time or another because of her central role. She is sought after during many life events, especially during parenthood.
Many families will have a small personal shrine to place small gifts of flowers or other tokens. A Kitsu that follows her will often either live near her temples or create an outdoor garden space to pray to Eva.
Birds have taken on special meaning to followers and many have special significance. [typical meanings for common birds]

Examples of Domains under Eva:
Home Family Fertility Health
Work Food Cooking Textiles
Marriage Birth Parenthood
Animals Birds Flowers Butterflies
Growth Childhood Adulthood Familial Love
And Many Many More

Last edited by a moderator:

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
Minor Gods and Demi Gods under Eva