Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[EVENT] Spooky Scary

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

My goodness - this ghostly feline certainly gave me a fright! What curious markings they seem to have! Such an interesting looking cat deserves to have an interesting or thought-provoking name, don't you think?

To win this skele-kitty, tell me what their name is and a little about what they're like! Do they like their unusual markings, or would they prefer to go unnoticed by others?

Opens: Oct. 22th 1pm PST / 4pm EST
Closes: Oct. 25th 1pm PST / 4pm EST

All members of the guild, staff, newbies and regulars alike, may join this contest!
With the exception of me - belloblossom - as I'll be judging it. <3

Code:
[size=18][color=orange][b]Spooky Scary Skelly-Cat![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:
Cat's Name:[/b] (they're a ghost, so they would have been a loner or kittypet!)
[b]Extra Fun:[/b] (tell me about them - their personality, their life/demise, their interests - anything that you'd like to include!)

Last edited:

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Spooky Scary Skelly-Cat!
Username: Absolutiones
Cat's Name: Hex
Extra Fun: In life, Hex toed the line between kittypet and loner. They didn't stay full time with twolegs, but they had no problem accepting offerings and coming indoors when welcomed. The key words here are when welcomed. It was always a toss up how exactly a twoleg would react when they saw Hex. Some were enchanted by their unique, spooky pattern. Others were off put and claimed that they were something evil. That was how they died, actually. A particular group of twolegs had claimed Hex to be an evil familiar that was plaguing their town. They took it upon themselves to not so mercifully end Hex's short existence.

Now in unlife, Hex is not bitter toward the twolegs, but they do mourn the missed opportunities and all the things they'll never do again. They can't help but wonder if the kind twolegs who did shelter him miss him. They wish they could tell them that he didn't abandon them, that they had just moved on to a different place.

kovak

Grizzled Veteran
D
Spooky Scary Skelly-Cat!
Username: kovak
Cat's Name:
Skellyton
Extra Fun: Skel was kept in captivity her entire lifetime. Ever since she was a kit, her twolegs prized her and often had her posing for photos. Ever since she could remember, there was always love and affection that her twolegs gave her, and many other twolegs would come and watch her. Every day, she would be fed the best of food and have photos taken. She was a precious kittypet.

Skel was more into playing games and chasing her laser beam around the nest instead of work. It was a good balance. Play and then photos when she was more tired. That's how it always worked. She was well known amongst the twolegs.

One day, the twolegs next door moved out, and a new family moved into the den next door. Skel was always curious and wanted to introduce herself to them. It was a mistake. Day by day, the two legs would get angry at Hex's twolegs, and one day, when her kin were out, they broke in and stole her!

Skel cried and longed for her twolegs to come save her. But they couldn't. She was painted a new color and her beautiful fur was shaven off. That way, no one would recognize her. Her twolegs eventually gave up searching, and Skel watched as a new kitten moved into her old home. They moved on, and so should she. Skel was heartbroken, and she took that with her to the Wild Wood.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Heck, this one was so tricky to make a call on! However, after much deliberation, I've got to say:

Congratulations, @kovak - you've won this skele-cat!

You can go ahead and post her in for the certing thread! <3