3 (5)
1 (5)
3 (5)
1 (5)

Expedition area: Area 01: Newbreeze Grasslands [Starter]

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Time to go out again and see what there was to offer. He took the same team as the last time he had ventured out. Taking Triteia, Akamas, and Damaris along with him but keeping only Akamas out this time. The little Eevee with its cute little hat. Absolutely adorable really. Not that Damaris, who also had a cute hat, and Triteia weren't cute, it was just... well they were cute in their own way with those eyes of steel. Definitely a tough Pokemon that Akamas. Dutifully that Eevee stuck near him as he headed out of Doveport and into the Newbreeze Grasslands. His second time being here beyond the town and still his heart raced a little. There was no safety net this time, not a second person to help him with their pokemon if things went sideways. Hopefully nothing went sideways and he could handle it with his three partners. This was just another research adventure for him. At least going out and doing these things he might be able to make a few bucks with one of the three factions. This time though he had brought a little writing pad to note anything going forward. Probably should have done that last time but he had been so excited he kind of forgot. Maybe next time he would get like a backpack or something so he could carry more things around with him.

"I say we take the first few steps out into the wilderness, what do you think Akamas?" He asked as he stood upon the precipice. Akamas just made a small noise before pushing him as much as he could. "Alright alright, let's go."

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 3 3
The screen flashes and exciting music plays...
Current Word Count: 278
Total GEs Earned: 1
GEs Already Used: 0

3You find a stolen pack tucked halfway into an old pokémon nest!Special Item

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 3 3
I don't know how to roll apparently because I didn't tell it 1 dice...

Takuto found a potion!

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Just as they were setting out. Takuto noticed a bag tucked away in what looked like an abandoned Pokemon nest. Interesting. First he sent Akamas to check it out, make sure there were no lingering Pokemon who may jump out and attempt to harass him while he attempted to dislodge the pack from its entanglement. Its not like his last outing had any problems like that.... he was reminded of the hole Wren had fallen into and not moments later a Sentret had attacked. As if it had known the pair of them were there talking about its other wild brethren. He sighed and rolled his shoulders back. Waiting still for Akamas who slowly gave an approved nod to his trainer. "Good job Akamas." Praising the Eevee and giving him a pat on the head. Grabbing the pack he opened it. It seemed the only thing left inside was a potion. That was fine by him. Meant that if he go into a pinch he could use it. That and now he had a free pack to stuff things into. A win win situation there. He pushed the writing pad he had into the backpack and readied to head out.

This place was still so pretty. The grassland was gorgeous if you just wanted to take a peek out. "Let's get going yeah?" The orange haired male asked his Eevee. "Vee." Akamas responded and took a few steps forward, leading Takuto in the direction they wanted to go. "Well go on, I'm right behind you." Pushing his glasses up, he followed behind the Eevee.

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 2 2
Current Word Count: 542
Total GEs Earned: 2
GEs Already Used: 1

2A luscious patch of grass holds a sudden drop into a steep drop! Roll DEX + INS to avoid danger.Trainer Danger2

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
He was watching Akamas for a little while before he became distracted by the Pokemon flying high above him. How graceful they were so high above him. What he wouldn't give to be able to fly and also be an absolute menace to bug type Pokemon. His fear of those things caused him to shiver. He had been told that this area had some bug types, so he hoped and prayed that he would not run into them. In his daydream of not running into those pesky and frightening bug types he did not notice how the land seem to just drop out from below him. He gave a cry and also heard Akamas cry out for his trainer. The orange haired male took a tumble down the sudden drop in the landscape but thankfully, did not hurt himself badly at all. A little bit of a scrape but nothing else. It barely hurt at all really, but it could have been much more serious he realized as he checked himself over. Akamas coming down, safely, to sniff at him.

"I'm fine. Just lost my footing is all." Another adjustment of his glasses. The pack laying not too far from him but at least it was fine too. Nothing had tumbled out of it. Not that there was a lot that would tumble out of it. "I really should pay better attention to my surroundings huh..." Though the look on the Eevee's face told him exactly where he stood and that Akamas was not happy about what just happened.

Dusting himself off and picking some grass off of him, he began the journey again. Hoping that maybe he would have some more luck.

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 6 6
Current Word Count: 825
Total GEs Earned: 3
GEs Already Used: 2

6The weather is warm and a pleasant breeze blows up from the ocean below. All party members can recover 1 VIT.Heal

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
They continued on for some time. Not really coming across anything of note. Which was fine really. This was his second time being out here and really he was grateful that it been peaceful. Though now that he had thought such things, maybe his luck would run out and everything crazy would begin happening. It was the nice breeze that seemed to quell those thoughts and he just stood there for a moment, taking it. Letting it revitalize him. Even Akamas enjoyed the breeze whipping up his fur. A little pat on the head and Takuto took to striding through the grasslands again. Hoping for something more. He didn't want to go back empty handed, well besides finding the potion.

"I should have brought some food with me." Takuto grumbled to himself, though he could tell from the sidelong glance that Akamas had to agree. "Hey look, at least next time I can pack something because now I have this bag. Come on, this breeze won't last forever and we need to keep looking about for some more adventure. I am not stopping here. Not yet."

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 1 1
Current Word Count: 1011
Total GEs Earned: 4
GEs Already Used: 3

1You find a cache of sun-warmed berries, ripe and ready to enjoy. All pokémon can recover 1 VIT.Heal

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
They had been wandering for a while now and the sun was starting to dip in the sky. The orange haired male really should have brought something with him. Especially exploring around by himself. This had been rather dumb and he kept getting some small annoyed glances from Akamas. Takuto actually thought about maybe putting him back into the pokeball but decided against it. Especially when the Eevee started making a ruckus. There beyond the little fluff was a small cache of berries. Oh yes. Some sustenance that could alleviate the hunger within both of them. It wasn't enough to satiate him or Akamas, but it was enough to make their bellies stop yelling in protest. This seemed a good a time as any to start the process of heading back. Though he could still explore on the way back, which he was going to do.

Akamas though had decided that he was going to go just a bit further from his trainer. Usually sticking very close to his trainer, he was just ahead by another foot or two. Going ahead, stopping and listening. Watching those ears twitch and listen was amazing. "Find anything good bud?" Takuto questioned as he stretched a little. At least he would get some walking mileage in at least. A good workout heading out into the wilds. Akamas shook his head, the party hat on top of its head staying relatively still. "Well maybe next time." He chuckled, catching up. "You're probably pretty ready to leave and get back home huh?" A quick nod and an excited, "VEE!"

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 3 3
Current Word Count: 1274
Total GEs Earned: 5
GEs Already Used: 4

3You find a stolen pack tucked halfway into an old pokémon nest!Special Item

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
They were coming back from the grasslands when Akamas dashed off again. Takuto was in pursuit and found the Eevee giddy with joy, having dug something out of what looked like another pokemon nest. A very small torn up rucksack was in its mouth. "What do we have here?" Curious and cautiously he opened the bag to reveal another potion. "It wasn't all for nothing." The male shrugged. Two potions while out exploring. Really not bad. Now however, it was time to head into Doveport. He and Akamas were tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.