Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Kitsusagi Realms

Extra Twin Giveaway - Over

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D

So I have an extra to give away from the most RL Custom Blind Boxes, and I'm hosting a small personality contest for them.
Naming Theme: Something to do with a gem/rock/mineral like her sisters name
Start: Now
End: 3/20/20

This is their Twin Sister Lapis. Lapis is very shy and introverted individual.

To enter fill out the form below and post it before the end date above.
Kitsu's Name: -
Kitsu's Gender: -
Personality:
How do they see their sister?:
Would you be up for rping these two?:

Last edited:

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D
Kitsu's Name: - Amethyst (Amie for short)
Kitsu's Gender: - Female
Personality: Soft spoken and kind. She has a love for the simpler things in life, specially when it comes to tending to plants. She has a fondness of tea and a love for bitter treats. If she's not tending to her garden, she's often found trying to help anyone who needs it. She carried a soft, warm smile wherever she goes, and When she feels down, she knows she can always go to her friends and Sister for advice.
How do they see their sister?:
Someone they look up to and hold a dear bond with.
Would you be up for rping these two?:
Plotting for the most part, i really don't rp as much as I use to.

Berri

Veteran
D
Kitsu's Name: - Charoite
Kitsu's Gender: - Male
Personality: He tends to be high energy, always wanting to move and to get things done. It's easy for him to make friends and to fall in love, and betrayal will hit him harder than most. Because of this it's almost impossible for him to trust someone who's hurt him in the past. He loves creature comforts: soft and fluffy pillows and warm blankets, food that makes him feel relaxed and comfortable, spending time doing what he loves with the ones he loves. He's supportive of his loved ones and is always first to volunteer when one of them needs help.
How do they see their sister?: Charoite loves his sister. She is his best friend and he will always be by her side, even if they disagree or fight.
Would you be up for rping these two?: Absolutely~ I might be slow due to work but I'd love to RP and plot them <3

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Kitsu's Name: Tanzanite
Kitsu's Gender: - Female
Personality: Tan has always held herself with a quiet dignity. Priding herself for not losing herself to heated arguments, she finds her sister's quiet demeanor endearing. Taking on an almost "motherly" role to her twin, she has no issue with taking her sister along by the paw and leading her through life.
How do they see their sister?: Tan strives to be the guiding light in Lapis' world. While Lapis is an introvert, Tan is... well, she's not exactly an extrovert, but she doesn't shy away from interacting with other Kitsu. She looks at many interactions as a business transaction. She is more likely to interact with others than Lapis, if it means that it will benefit her sister.
Would you be up for rping these two?: Yes! I am all about RP!

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
I do apologize for the wait on announcing the winner for this, but you guys really made it hard. I enjoyed everyone's entries, but we must have a winner and that winner is @belloblossom Congratz! she is now Tanzanite