Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Kitsusagi Realms

Family Ties RP contest CLOSED WINNER POSTED

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
This is a newbie or semi newbie contest for those with 10 or less ktisu. (On new lines)
You see this lovely Kitsu needs a home and I was hoping one of you might be willing to bring them home.

I'd like for this kitsu to be a part of this family in some way. A distance cousin or a sibling something like that, but if the entry is really good then it's ok to be separate.

Rules

Follow all shop and BS ToS
You may only enter once.
Please play nice we are all semi functioning adults here
Please be kind and do not complain if you don't win
Do not enter if you have 11 or more kitsu.
Run time: From opening post until 7-11-2020 10pm EST

Entries may be short or long that doesn't matter. Entries will be looked at by myself and my husband for a winner to be judged.

Family so far:

Bartholomew Bladehorn (owned by Reoakee)
He is a blind teacher who has cleric skills. He might not be able to see but he is laid back. He lived in the The City of Pure Waters for a time but has decided to come out and live a quieter life in the more rural town of Xalic. He finds listening to plays and music to be favored pastimes. He enjoys spending time with his cousin Willa when she comes to see him.

Willa Barefoot (cousin to Bartholomew owned by Skyknight_10)
She is naive and a book lover this kitsu is a librarian.

How to enter.

Code:
 [i] I know all about this kitsu let me tell you about them!! [/i]
[b]Username:[/b] BS username here
[b]Kitsu name:[/b]  Name of kitsu if you win
[b]Gender:[/b]  Gender of kitsu if you win (M,F,NB)
[b]How related:[/b]  How are they related to the above two kitsu
[b]Entry:[/b]  Tell us what the kitsu is like and what they do. it can be short or long. Don't be intimated and please have fun.

Last edited:

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
I know all about this kitsu let me tell you about them!!
Username: Wingedhatchling
Kitsu name: Ayleth
How related: Younger brother of Bartholomew, Cousin of Barefoot
Entry:

As a young lad Ayleth dreamed of being a warrior. He was often protective of his brother Bartholomew, and would rise to try to protect his older brother from 'bullies'. Especially when there as a misunderstanding. At one point the young lad started a fight against multiple potential bullies and lost. His older brother came to his aid and talked peace between them. That was the moment that Ayleth learned that strength could come in many forms.
As an adult Ayleth still has a fighting spirit. He does have a joy for fighting, but not in the way he expected to have as a child. He has chosen to craft weapons and armor for adventurers as a career. While he does have some basic warrior skills, he would prefer to arm others rather than harm them. These skills come from an enjoyment of friendly fighting and wrestling, and aiding a few friends on their quests.
It is easy to bond with this Kitsu as he is fairly genuine about his thoughts. It is also easy to embarrass him, to goad him into doing a dare or getting him into a fight for similar reasons.
You can find Ayleth in The City of Pure Waters. He decided to stay in the bustling city, but will occasionally leave to go visit family or to go watch fighting tournaments.

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
I know all about this kitsu let me tell you about them!!
Username: Cheyriddle4
Kitsu name: Atticus Bladehorn
How related: Older brother to Bartholomew
Entry: Atticus is known as a triple threat in the musical theatre community. With a love of music and growing up sharing a similar love of music as his little brother. His tastes went more towards musical Theatre and portraying emotions of characters. Through his art he felt connected to people and he loved being able to make others feel something. Often he comes off as a tad bit excitable. Even a little flamboyant but that doesn't stop him. He cares for his family and whenever he isn't performing in a show or helping put on a play somewhere he is spending time with his family. At times he wishes he had more time with them but with his schedule he has to prioritize at times to make sure that he can stay financially stable enough to keep himself afloat and when he has extra send it to his family. He worries about his little brother but also knows his brother can take care of himself.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
@wingedhatchling

Congratulations! Ayleth has found a home with you. My husband declared you his favorite as soon as he read Ayleth was a smith and humble to boot but still with spice and flaws! Welcome to the family and please feel free to poke me for any family Rp. My husband does not RP much but will do black plot bits if you ever need. Your entry was a joy to read. Thank you for participating
uncert link
http://kitsusagirealms.com/kiki/uncert/119c.png
Found 07/08/2020
Colorist: kiki