Fazbear Frights Guild - OPEN

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D
Fazbear Frights Guild
Five Nights at Freddy's/Fazbear Frights Etc is copyrighted to Scott Cawthon
Guild Owner Kiara Lime
Co-owned Guild with Lessieal

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced ."
- Phone Guy FnaF 1
Audio's

Subject to changes

Accepting
- Fnaf Cosplays
- Children related to them (Mock/Fling/Regular/Adopted)
- Fnaf OC's
- Relations to the Kitsu's
- Kitsu's not afraid of anamatronics, or getting their paws dirty.
- Kitsu's that won't get too squeamish.

Last edited:

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D
Rules
- No fighting on premises
- No vandalizing machines, animations, or anything period.
- No one but staff allowed on stages or back rooms
- Customers are NOT always right.
- No eating/killing customers on the clock.
- Clean up after your messes.
- If you Leave/Quit you have to wait a Month before reapplying with that same Kitsu.
- If you decide to Leave/Quit, you are bound not to share secrets, under company policy.
-

The 3 E's
Establishment
Environment
Entertainment

Applications

Code:
[COLOR=#8B0000][B][SIZE=24px][U]Fazbear Frights Application[/U][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[I][SIZE=3]I wish to Apply[/SIZE][/I]
-Image of Kitsu goes here- (Uncert will be asked for if hired)
[B]Name:[/B] (Kitsu Name)
[B]Job Applying for:[/B] ?
[B]Skills:[/B] ?
[B]Class:[/B] (If you have one)
[B]Past Job Experiences:[/B] ?
[B]Tell us about yourself:[/B] ?
[i]If hired, I Herby agree to follow company policies, and to abide by the rules given, and not share company secrets.[/i]

Last edited:

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D
Head Staff

Owner
Glitchtrap

Managers

Arcade/Prizes - Lolbit

Security - Lefty

Party Planner - Spring Bonnie

Supervisors

Last edited:

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D
Staff
Stage Cast

Day Employees

Game Staff & Repairs - Gunvald Bloomlight

Security Guards

Last edited:

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D
Others
Freddy Fazbear's is a family Establishment, we respect and care for our family.

Children

Last edited:

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Fazbear Frights Application
I wish to Apply

Name: Gunvald Bloomlight
Job Applying for: Daystaff- Games staff (he helps fix the easily broken machines if they can be fixed on daystaff and helps the kids with games)
Skills: Social Resistance for dealing with those customers I know every place has
Class: (will be bard when cert dropped)
Past Job Experiences: odd jobs I am fresh to the job market and want to work for you
Tell us about yourself: I am Educated and pretty handy with simple logical fixes and should be able to help out with any machines that break down during the day. I can also help wrangle kids and keep parties on track
If hired, I Herby agree to follow company policies, and to abide by the rules given, and not share company secrets. Of course.

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D
Fazbear Frights Application
I wish to Apply

Name: Gunvald Bloomlight
Job Applying for: Daystaff- Games staff (he helps fix the easily broken machines if they can be fixed on daystaff and helps the kids with games)
Skills: Social Resistance for dealing with those customers I know every place has
Class: (will be bard when cert dropped)
Past Job Experiences: odd jobs I am fresh to the job market and want to work for you
Tell us about yourself: I am Educated and pretty handy with simple logical fixes and should be able to help out with any machines that break down during the day. I can also help wrangle kids and keep parties on track
If hired, I Herby agree to follow company policies, and to abide by the rules given, and not share company secrets. Of course.
Taking upon the application, the Owner, Glitchtrap, leans back in his chair, reading over it, glancing from the corner of his view as he looks over Gunvald. A small chuckle came from him. "You surely look like you're apart of the franchise. I quite like that. I've spoke with Spring Bonnie and Lolbit, that you'll be under their wing, that's if you think you can handle them as your managers." Another chuckle came from him, before he sat up strait and leaned over his desk, reaching out a paw to shake. "Welcome to Fazbear frights. We'll start your training in two days tops. I'll be sure to get you a uniform today, but for now, feel free to walk around the public area. Spring Bonnie and Lolbit will do your training."