Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[Free Game - Over!] Double Trouble, Cupid Bubbles

Are these sorts of give-aways/games fun to participate in?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd like it more if it wanted more thought/more in depth responses

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D

Edited Pixie(s) by nym
Edits: bow, quiver with arrows, bridle
Drop date: Nov 13, 2023

These two ponies LOVE Hearts and Hooves Day. They believe themselves a pair of regular matchmakers, and they have the heart-filled bows to prove it. But what exactly are they? Are they lovers? Siblings? Twins? Please, you just have to let me know!

End Date: Feb 25, 2024 10:00 pm CST
This contest is for the Pink twin only!!
How To Play:
Fill out the form and wait for the end date! Winner will be rolled from all entrants.
I'm looking for a name theme for these two, their relationship (siblings, partners, lovers, friends, etc), and how they like to celebrate (Valentine's).

You can be as specific or as general as you like for the name theme and how they celebrate.
This is only for the Pink Twin, I will be the owner of the Purple twin.
Once the timeframe for entrants ends the list will be posted, left here for customers to check overnight and then a winner will be rolled!

Rules:
  • Anyone can enter!
  • One entry per person
  • Don't adjust the form. Fill it out exactly as intended.
  • Forms should be posted directly into this thread. You may edit up until the end of the contest.
  • No bribing, whining, complaining, guilting, or similar poor-sport actions
  • No proxies will be accepted
  • If you ever decide you don't want the pink twin anymore, it comes back to me to do as I wish with.
Form:
Code:
[CENTER][b][u][font=chocolatebox][size=18][COLOR=rgb(255, 73, 86)]Do[/color][COLOR=rgb(255, 105, 53)]ub[/color][COLOR=rgb(253, 212, 24)]le[/color] [COLOR=rgb(85, 209, 121)]Tr[/color][COLOR=rgb(128, 145, 249)]ou[/color][COLOR=rgb(139, 88, 183)]bl[/color][COLOR=rgb(247, 110, 210)]e[/color][COLOR=rgb(158, 158, 158)]![/color][/size][/font][/b][/u][/CENTER]

[b]Username:[/b] Your Basilisk Stew username here.
[b]Name Theme:[/b] If you have a specific set of names, feel free to specify, otherwise you could do like Flowers, candies,  etc
[b]Their relationship:[/b] Siblings? Romantic partners? Co-workers? What are they? Be as specific or general as you like

[b]How Do They Celebrate?[/b] Be as specific or general as you like

[center][i][b]By posting this form, I acknowledge that if I ever decide I no longer want the twin-should I win it-that I will give it back to Rano without requiring anything in exchange.[/b][/i][/center]

kovak

Grizzled Veteran
D
Double Trouble!

Username: kovak
Name Theme: adjective + noun OR verb + noun
Their relationship: siblings

How Do They Celebrate? they make a heart show with their bows and arrows!

By posting this form, I acknowledge that if I ever decide I no longer want the twin-should I win it-that I will give it back to Rano without requiring anything in exchange.

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
Double Trouble!

Username: ChexaRain
Name Theme: Fluttering and Frivolous, maybe? A last name of Hearts between the two of them would be cute with those. 8D
Their relationship: Siblings, definitely. Maybe one of them is really good at matchmaking and the other is much better suited for being a divorce lawyer, because she can point out bad pairings a little better than good ones? XD

How Do They Celebrate? Definitely a party, they really like to invite as many single ponies as they can to try and get some hearts pattering and maybe nudge a certain pony at another if they notice a few shy glances being thrown around.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that if I ever decide I no longer want the twin-should I win it-that I will give it back to Rano without requiring anything in exchange.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Double Trouble!

Username: Reoakee
Name Theme: Last name Hart or Arrow just something like that i would have the pink twins first name Fletcher so I thought Fletcher Heart sounded nifty
Their relationship: Siblings of course

How Do They Celebrate? A yearly archery contest of course! (when else could they show off) and every year they try to change up the contest. one year was who could make a perfect heart on the target another year was who could put out the most candles in a row with a single shot. etc. just silly and fun and while their skills may be serious they don't have to take it to seriously if they don't want to.

Double Trouble!

Username: ArtificialJellyfish
Name Theme: Eros and Cupid or Aphrodite and Venus Heartstrings (you get first choice of name!)
Their relationship: Siblings and Rivals!

How Do They Celebrate? It’s a contest to see who can make the most matches for the holiday! Winner buys dinner for a month!

Jackariah Beckett

Grizzled Veteran
D
Double Trouble!

Username: Jackariah Beckett
Name Theme: one is named after a country love song artist, the other an r&b love song artist.
Their relationship: Twins seperated at birth. Both got into the pairing of hearts game and found each other at a local convention they both went to. Now they team up to find each others best match for the person they've set their eyes on to match

How Do They Celebrate? Besides the convention type they met at, they also love to go to Fan cons. Their favorite thing is bringing people joy and showing them things they might not have known about. Things that not only can they share with a loved one, but let them fall in love with themselves too.

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Double Trouble!

Username: Bouquet of Diamonds
Name Theme: Valentine's day cocktails or other drinks? IDK they both give me "bubbly sweet soda" drink vibes, or maybe love potions???? 8'D
Their relationship: Definitely twins! Maybe they argue about how they go about things in life and come together on others. All I know is that they would go to bat for one another, like "who messed with my twin? Huh? Hold my arrows!"

How Do They Celebrate? One probably tries to get the other to go do something wild and flirty like go to a party and drink like mad while the other's like "Uh, no, I value my liver and want to watch rom-coms on the couch and eat chocolates." They usually end up doing a combination of those things and break a lot of hearts in the process.

(Please let me know if this is too late ok ily bye)

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
The List:

1. kovak
2. Chexarain
3. Reoakee
4. Artificial jellyfish
5. Jackariah Beckett
6. Bouquet of Diamonds

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 3 3
The List:

1. kovak
2. Chexarain
3. Reoakee
4. Artificial jellyfish
5. Jackariah Beckett
6. Bouquet of Diamonds

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
@Reoakee

Congrats! You've won the pretty pink pixie above!

Give me a hot minute and I'll toss the swap form for you to quote.

Swap form

Thank you all for playing and stay tuned for more games <3

Last edited: