Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Kitsusagi Realms

Gala, Goddess of Earth [Major God]

kathryn draconna

Station Visitor
D
I am Gala, Goddess of Earth. I am a child of Balance and Potential.

I nourish the life that my sister Eva creates, And give them the most interesting gifts

Who are my friends and Family?
My sisters are Eva and Orlaith, and my adorable little brother is Seth.

What Allies do I have?
Life, Knowledge, Darkness to start

What is important?
Balance and good roots with just the right dusting of fun. I to see inner strength and stability bloom, but I also love to see the tricks and amusements that one can create.

What makes me angry?
Needless bloodshed and destruction. Death is natural, destruction is part of the world, but there are rules and limits.

Where are the places I like to visit?
Everywhere... seriously, I am earth. The most special places to me are those where things are balanced and brimming with plants.

What gifts do I like?
Flowers, stones, and jewelry. I love shiny things just as much as the next girl.

Where can you find my shrines?
The ruins of in Athas and the Remembrance Woods in Torrland hold my surviving shrines.

Why am I back?
Because I cannot stand letting Eva poke around here without me.... and I don't want you kids messing up all my pretty plants that decorate my surface, dang it! I love you all.

Last edited:

kathryn draconna

Station Visitor
D
About my followers

Those that farm and mine may still have the occasional shrine to the Earth goddess, but very few if any probably actively use them. The most likely to still know this goddess are those that trek through the wilds often.

Gala's followers hold butterflies and bees in high regard. Pollinating creatures are symbolic of how Gala nourishes plants for them to grow.

Domains under Gala

Dirt, compost, gardens, crops, gemstones, jewels, gold, silver, copper, sand, glass, growth, blooms, earthquakes, mudslides, boulders, minerals, clay, seeds, roses, pansies, farming, harvest, wilds, rainforest, plains, mountains, crag, desert, temperate forest, nutrients, overgrowth, geodes, sandstone, silt

Last edited by a moderator: