Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[ GAME ] Advent '23 - Day 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinded By Silence

Grizzled Veteran
D

Only two days left!
Let's do a concept contest for this cat.
Fill out the form and tell us how this cat prepares for Leaf-Bare.

This will close tonight at 11:59PM EST!

Code:
[size=14][color=mediumseagreen][b]On The Tenth Day of Advent, My Cat Shop Gave To Me~![/b][/color][/size]
[b]username[/b] your username here
[b]cat name[/b] remember the naming rules!
[b]kittypet or loner?[/b] which one are they?
[b]concept[/b] tell us about how this cat prepares for leaf-bare. no word limit! have fun!

Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
On The Tenth Day of Advent, My Cat Shop Gave To Me~!
username PeterPan_da144
cat name Silver
kittypet or loner? Loner (previously a Kittypet)
concept
First off, Silver likes to find a particularly lonely older Twoleg. Then he will spend the entirety of fall getting close to them, and enticing them to feed him and shelter him. Once the first snow falls in the winter, he'll mosey his way into their arms and into their house, where he will stay for the entirety of the coldest part of the year. Once he smells spring on the horizon, he slips out and disappears into the city once again.

kovak

Grizzled Veteran
D
username kovak
cat name Turtle
kittypet or loner? loner
concept Turtle will find leaves and feathers to help make a warm bed and dig his burrow a bit deeper and sturdier. He has moss that is soaked to have accessible water and will heavily mark his territory.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
username belloblossom
cat name Miser
kittypet or loner? Kittypet
concept The colder it gets outside, the more warm toys need to get hoarded in Miser's Secret Spot. The definition of toys gets more and more broad as the windows start to frost and the snow falls heavier. Her catnip mice? They all go into the Secret Spot. Her human's sock? Better take the left one, no one will miss it, surely. Why, she'll pull all the stuffing out of a pillow to drag back to her Secret Spot, just to be extra sure!

Tucked between the couch cushions where she can fit herself and many of her goodies, it's only when the couch begins to bulge suspiciously that her human will intervene. Treachery! Betrayal!

Good thing her human keeps Miser's cat bed near the fireplace, as a secondary "secret" location.

Status
Not open for further replies.