Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[GAME] Another Gift from the Mountains

kovak

Grizzled Veteran
D

Buzzardstrike and Sporecloud are welcoming their second litter of kids and are looking to know their newborns!

Players will enter for one of the following:

or

This kiddo belongs to belloblossom.

Starts: now
Ends: October 16 11:59PM PST
i will not actively be on to close the game, so will be relying on timestamps​

Naming theme: none, but their older siblings are: Bonedust, Finchpaw, and Woodear! They will be raised in Mountainclan, but can choose to leave once the age of an apprentice!

How to enter:
- everyone can enter for an entry ticket, other than kovak and belloblossom since we will be owning a kit each from this breeding
- those who do not own a cat from the direct family line are eligible for a second entry ticket. the owners owning a cat from the following breedings are not eligible for a second entry ticket as we are interested in giving new players a chance to enter the line:
---- Duskwing x Dustfeather (aka if you own Finchchirp, Buzzardstrike, Wrenheart, Orioletalon, Creeperpaw, Canarysong, Merlinfeather, Sparrowtail, Glidepaw, Flightpaw, Birdpaw you are not eligible since you own a direct family member [aunts + uncles])
---- Buzzardstrike x Sporecloud (aka if you own Bonedust, Finchpaw, Woodear you are not eligible from you own a direct family member [siblings])
- simply post your username, how many tickets you are claiming, and which kit you would like to win! feel free to include gender and kit > warrior name as well :)

Last edited:

Umbrefox

Veteran
D
Username: Umbrefox
Kit preference: Dark Brown
Kit Name: Flintfeet
Kit Gender: Female
Ticket(s): 2, I guess (because I don't have any of Buzzardstrike's siblings)