Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[GAME] D'ya Think Yer Funny?

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

Sunflight and One Vision got together for the purpose of a surrogacy fling. One Vision delivered his half and Sunflight was so excited to be bringing new life into the Clan. Only... there was only one life that made it, from the three kits she delivered. Two of her kits were welcomed into SunClan's embrace, leaving both Sunflight and One Vision shaken at their losses. It seemed TreeClan was not done with its share of tragic events.

Buuuut - we don't want to focus on the sad stuff in this contest! Let's get some joy back into the scene! In order to win the second SunClan kit (shown in the image above as the third kit) ChexaRain and I want to hear the best joke you've got! And because it's October and spooky season is among us, we ask that your joke be spooky themed!

In regards to naming themes: TreeClan has an update to their naming rules!
Any kitten or apprentice who dies before their warrior ceremony will be given a warrior name to carry with them as they go to join their warrior ancestors. Further details will be added in a future announcement, but for the time being, you may give this SunClan kit a full warrior name!

Note: Their is no litter specific naming theme to go from. Chexa's ghost kit is named Sorrowsong, while Bello's living kitten has yet to be named.

Are you ready to knock are socks off? Then fill out the form below to enter!​
Code:
[size=18][b][color=orange]Let's Get [i]SpooOOooky![/i][/color][/b][/size]
[b]Username:
Kit Name:[/b] (There isn't a litter naming theme, but you can give this SunClan kit a full warrior name!)
[b]Kit Gender:
The Joke:[/b] (Remember: the joke must be spooky in nature!)

Starts: October 5th @ 9pm PST / 12am EST
Ends: October 9th @ 9pm PST / 12am EST​

Last edited:

Umbrefox

Veteran
D
Let's Get SpooOOooky!
Username:
Kit Name:
Flickerwing (Flicker as in type of woodpecker or flicker as in a flame ready to go out)
Kit Gender: Female
The Joke:
What type of blood does a vampire drink when they are feeling down?
B+