Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[GAME] Newbie Kitten Raffle

DragonGirl1031

Resident
D
Sweet Corn and Splitnose have a few more kittens on their paws than they were expecting! They are relying on the kitten distribution center to ensure that one of their kittens go to a home that's not too crowded.

~ Rules ~
1. This game is run in conjunction with two other games related to this litter! SPOOKY STORY CONTEST and TWINNING.
2. You may only win one (1) kit from this litter, but you may enter multiple games.
3. Be polite. Don't discourage anyone from entering.
4. There is no naming theme for the kit in this contest. They are loners, so only those restrictions.
5. You may enter if you have four (4) or less cats! (Wins you are expecting but Have Not dropped yet do not count towards this limit.)

Start: 10/6/24 Soon as I post GO!
Ends: 10/13/24 @noon-ish

~ Family ~

Sweet Corn- The mother, loner. Sweet Corn started as a kittypet named Cornflake who lived with her brother Reese. Deciding that she wanted to live a life of adventure, she left her brother's side and sought a fun journey into the wild, finding StoneClan and joining their ranks. She took the name Sweetpaw as an apprentice and became Sweetfang as a warrior. She was known as an excellent fighter and found herself a mate within the Clan, Splitnose, who she loved dearly. Yet neither the power of love nor her grand hunting skills could keep her in StoneClan after StoneClan's battle with TreeClan. Sweet Corn changed her name yet again and after confiding her desire to run away with Splitnose, she left Clan life behind forever. Now, she worries for the safety of her kits, but she'll do all she can to provide for them and find a way to keep them safe from the dangers that the wild has offered her.
Splitnose- The father, loner (soon as I change him. XD). Splitnose is not the kind of tom who can make up his mind. He leaves the choices 100% up to his mate. Splitnose faithfully followed his mate when she chose to leave StoneClan.
Kit 2 (3rd on picture) (bello)- Honey, Male. Just a baby
Kit 6 (magna)- squishy beans

Kitten being raffled off!

Code:
My House Has Room!
Username:
Kit Name:
Kit Gender:
Newbie?: Y/N (how many cats do you currently have in CotS?)
~ Raffle List ~

Last edited: