Gimme your most challenging expression ideas...or carte blanche.

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
Yo!

My expressions need experimental practice so I wanna try a bunch of headshots fo free... Will be choosing ones with more interesting ideas like 'holding back laughter' or 'thinking I told you so' vs ones like 'sad' or 'mad'.

Pony to human
Pretty/cutesy
Creepy/monsters
Unique accessories
Pogey on head?

Forms
Code:
[color=hotpink]
Character:
Expression idea:
[/color]
or
Code:
[color=hotpink]
I give you permission to draw whatever
the heck you want from my link(s).

Everchange stable link:
Toyhouse link:
[/color]
(Post as many forms as you want.)

Status

Working on:
Rano
Bluedemonwolf - Sketch done
Sami

Given
Waiting to get a new digital tablet to finish them

Open!

Last edited:

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Character:

Expression idea: How you feel about doing this girl, with no cat ears or tail(And no sword) With an Eevee on her head?

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D

Character:

Expression idea: Just pulled the best prank and nobody suspects him at all!

eye color can be whatever you'd like, eulalio wears colored contacts. Goes by He/they. No tiddies. Tysm <3

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Character:

Expression idea: Shy/Worried/contemplating or lost in thought? - Yune often watches from the shadows of ppls interactions and tries not to get involved with others.
No ears though please if you could - usually he's burring his face in an eevee's fluff - Cream is usually his go to eevee for cuddles.

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D

Character:

Toyhouse with other art and forms of her (also artists listed for the different art pieces, for the b/c pets I can provide a cert if you need/want one). Prefer that she has her newer darker coloring for humanoid form rather than the original human skin tone. Can be with or without the skull on her head.
Expression idea: Happy, almost maniac/menacing smile. Like she's happy but the person on the receiving end would be slightly intimidated by it.

Everchange stable link: EC ponies will be posted separately
Toyhouse link: Any character in the main OC folder if for whatever reason you can view them just let me know and I'll change permissions (most are set for logged in users can view)

Character:

Expression idea: Creepy, yandere unhinged smile.

Character:

Expression idea: Peppy, upbeat happy expression. She's a pop star who emphasizes her peppy-ness and cutenest.

Character:

Expression idea: A cold, icy stare. Maybe with a hint of a mischievous smile/smirk (like barely able to see it)

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D

Everchange stable link: stable
If you want ideas for moods for pose or style or anything on ponies with no info just poke me but im pretty ok with what ever you wanna do