Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

GRAB BAG GRABBIN' [ Open - Three Word Adventure ]

I--LiveWire--I

Grizzled Veteran
D
GRAB BAG GRABBIN'

Hey you, yeah you, come have a gander at what I've got going on. Surely you shall not regret it!

WHAT IS THIS?
  • Simply put this is a rotating monthly mini events where various freebies will be given out.
  • Games, raffles, contests, and anything else I come up with and hope to be fun will be explored.
  • There will be a set number of prizes that can be won per month and this will change month to month.
  • Prizes will vary widely and be almost anything, though most commonly will be premades or semi customs.
  • There is a limit of 1 win per person per month.
  • Anyone can participate!
  • You may not proxy for others.
  • Make sure to check and follow the current event's information and rules. Not doing so can disqualify you from winning anything.
  • If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to I--LiveWire--I on discord or via DM. I'm happy to help!

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Grizzled Veteran
D
CURRENTLY ONGOING : August

three word adventure
Let's all go on an wild adventure together!
There is a catch though, you can only add 3 thee words at a time! Let's tell a wild tale.
AUG 4th - AUG 31st

HOW TO participate
  • I will start the story with a prompt to begin.
  • You may then add three words to the story once a day OR multiple times a day if there are 2+ posts between your posts.
  • Once a week, or as I need/feel inspired, I will add an event. Such as it starts raining, x suddenly appears, etc.. To help give more things to react to.
  • You are free to add any random names, characters, settings etc.. Don't stress about continuity just have fun!
  • Would pref to not use existing cats/characters in the story.
  • The idea is basically when all the posts are read in order it can be read as a story. Perfection isn't expected but try to follow the previous entry with something that could follow after and not just random words.
  • Anyone can participate including staff.
  • At the end of the month I will raffle off the prizes among those that participated.
  • Prize number will be based on how many people participate. With at least 2 to start.
  • Loosely discussing/brainstorming ideas or directions with others outside this thread is fine. But don't expect, push or otherwise get hung up on things. Its for fun randomness <3

Raffle PRIZEs available
  • 2 Cat inspired by the created story.
  • 1 Edited or Unedited Semi Custom
  • Number and kinds of prizes can change based on participation in the game.

ENTRY FORM
  • There is no form for this~
  • Simply post in this thread with your three word addition to the story.

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Grizzled Veteran
D
Old stuff

DICE FIGHT!
Grab a handful of dice and chuck em into the ring!
Round 1 = 7/3- 7/15 - Over
Round 2 = 7/16 - 7/30

HOW TO PLAY
  • To join simply post the simple form below and make sure to roll 7d6!
  • You may toss another dice team in once a week for more chances to win.
  • At the end of the time period, I--LiveWire--I will RNG to decide which teams fought who and calculate the winner based on comparing team lineups. Best total wins move on in elimination style.
  • This will all be done at the end all you have to do is post the form to throw your dice in the ring.
  • The one that comes out on top gets the GRAND PRIZE!
  • All others(users) will be put into a raffle for a shot at a Consolation Semi!
  • After the first round has been wrapped up, I will open the second round. Where the only difference will be the previous round winners cannot enter.
NEW! Specialties
Defensive: Ties of 3 or less = Win
Aggressive: Ties of 4 or more = Win
Ties of same specialties act as normal

THE GRAND PRIZE
  • A Whatever You Want Slot by I--LiveWire--I
  • This can be a breeding, custom, semi, ect.
  • Customs still cannot have closed edits. But any open edits are fine and you may request 1 new edit if you want.
  • Not sure if what you want would qualify poke me!
ENTRY FORM
Code:
[B]Team Manager: [/B](username)
[B]Team Name: [/B](whatever you wanna call your dice team can't match current participating teams. Can be the same team name as a previous round if ya want)
[b]Specialty:[/b] Defensive or Aggressive
[B][COLOR=rgb(255, 73, 86)]ROLL YOU TEAM! (7D6)[/COLOR][/B]

three word adventure
Let's all go on an wild adventure together!
There is a catch though, you can only add 3 thee words at a time! Let's tell a wild tale.
AUG 4th - AUG 31st

HOW TO participate
  • I will start the story with a prompt to begin.
  • You may then add three words to the story once a day OR multiple times a day if there are 2+ posts between your posts.
  • Once a week, or as I need/feel inspired, I will add an event. Such as it starts raining, x suddenly appears, etc.. To help give more things to react to.
  • You are free to add any random names, characters, settings etc.. Don't stress about continuity just have fun!
  • Would pref to not use existing cats/characters in the story.
  • The idea is basically when all the posts are read in order it can be read as a story. Perfection isn't expected but try to follow the previous entry with something that could follow after and not just random words.
  • Anyone can participate including staff.
  • At the end of the month I will raffle off the prizes among those that participated.
  • Prize number will be based on how many people participate. With at least 2 to start.
  • Loosely discussing/brainstorming ideas or directions with others outside this thread is fine. But don't expect, push or otherwise get hung up on things. Its for fun randomness <3

Raffle PRIZEs available
  • 2 Cat inspired by the created story.
  • 1 Edited or Unedited Semi Custom
  • Number and kinds of prizes can change based on participation in the game.

ENTRY FORM
  • There is no form for this~
  • Simply post in this thread with your three word addition to the story.

The Story So Far
The wind whistled through the trees as if trying to drown out the desperate mewling of the kit as they wandered the wood alone.

"H-Hello? Who's there?" Their voice echoed as they crept quietly towards a decrepit cabin. What could be inside? The kitten went over to the creaky old door as the wind ominously swirled around and rattled thew indow’s rusty shutters.

With hackles raised, they stepped forward and with horror saw something massive. The Shadow darted towards a corner void of light yet no sound. Huddling in the murky grey cabinet quivered a spectral moonlit visage of the kitten's mom.

The kitten cries rushing forward to not lose sight of their beloved parent. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a owl shrieked loudly distracting them. The faint glow began to brighten as the moon rose revealing the sight of something lurking. The kitten screamed claws and teeth flashed in the brief moment of an attack by a long, skinny pointy faced beast with eyes fixed on the kit. A hiss filled the cool air and the kit's ghostly mother leapt forward to protect her precious kit from this danger from this danger for one final act of love.

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Grizzled Veteran
D
VOID SPACE
eyes in the water
What was that I saw??
  • Once A week I will post a prompt and roll a die.
  • You will roll the same die and/or reply to the prompt. (you aren't required to do both)
  • You will get tickets to the end of month raffle for each reply prompt you make.
  • If you match my number you will get an unedited semi!

Last edited:

pyrrh

Long-Term Resident
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 6 6 5 2 3 1 2 4 2 2 33
Team Manager: pyrrh
Team Name: Rollerskating Cockatiels
ROLL YOU TEAM! (10D6)

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D